Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN KNOWS ALL OVER THE WORLD  (Read 1068 times)
juanmarcus (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

As of now I think some people knows about bitcoin or rather most of them knows it but they just don't believe it what is the big effect in our life, the question is do you want 90% of people in the world are using bitcoin? why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

What you hope seems difficult to realize because there are still people who still want the paper currency as a legal means of payment for the sale and purchase, maybe about 20 years the public will start to know about bitcoin and become one of the electronic means of legitimate payment
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:28:50 PM

Sure, why not? I mean bitcoin is already poised of doing this. It is borderless from inception. However, we may want to activate lightning network first before catering 90% of the population. Moreover, we should realise that bitcoin is voluntary, whoever wants to use it will use it. We don't have to force people to use it.
drex187

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:28:43 AM

As of now I think some people knows about bitcoin or rather most of them knows it but they just don't believe it what is the big effect in our life, the question is do you want 90% of people in the world are using bitcoin? why?
I think if 90% of people using bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase. As far as I know when more consumers in bitcoin, the bitcoin value will continue to increase.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:57:51 AM

No go. Bitcoin is still not ready for a massive users. If this happened, the blocks will be congested, transactions will be left unconfirmed maybe atleast a week because of the massive users. More debate will come, more tension for the miners and will ending up mining other digital currencies loke Bitcoin Cash.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

I don't those who know bitcoin don't believe in it. Especially after the price rose to more than 4k and my possibly breach the 5k mark soon. It won't be very long until btc will be a major tool for people for transactions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:28:25 PM

I think if 90% of people using bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase. As far as I know when more consumers in bitcoin, the bitcoin value will continue to increase.

I think not 90% people in the world using bitcoin,maybe the people knows in technologies and exploring people will know about bitcoin. Just like us in here we dont explore or ask toother people about bitcoin maybe we are now blind about this kind of cryptocurrency.

gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

bitcoin gives us a great effect especially the better economy than before getting to know bitcoin. if many people use bitcoin it will be easier to use and bitcoin price will be more expensive. bitcoin will be the best investment in the future.
tosmartak

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:46:26 PM

Not everyone wants the digital age and most people will prefer to stick to their usual paper currency than going digital. Sure, more people adopting the use of bitcoin will definitely increase its value but well, only time time will let us know how that would eventually play out.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

For me to agree if bitcoin users in the world is 90% ,, because more and more bitcoin users in the world will be easier for us to earn income from bitcoin .. because it will be more formation of new companies that adopt bitcoin .. it will be a good gap for We start a new business and maybe we alone can lead that the business,..
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:25:41 AM

the question is do you want 90% of people in the world are using bitcoin?
Thats great if that is happen , the more people that adopt  Bitcoin theirs a big chance to use Bitcoin as a alternative cash in our daily lives.And If that is happen we didnt use exchangers to convert our Bitcoin to Fiat
why?
Like I said above   Grin
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:52:38 AM

We can not even say that 90% of people in the world know the bitcoin.There are others who do not know especially the poor who can not afford to buy or invest in technology. Many of us also not trust bitcoin, not believe in what it can do to you and how your life will change. Bitcoin was developed to help us rise to life, and learn how to earn money and help to reach our dreams Smiley.

leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:06:59 AM

That's quite hard to achieve, even though were on technology age, not all people are into technology. Not all of them are aware or even interested to learn about crypto currency. It would be great if a lot of people would know about cryptocurrency because more people would invest into it. I'm not really sure what would be the effect if more people would focus on cryptocurrency, but I think it would help a lot of people.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:29:19 AM

Not everyone wants the digital age and most people will prefer to stick to their usual paper currency than going digital. Sure, more people adopting the use of bitcoin will definitely increase its value but well, only time time will let us know how that would eventually play out.

Maybe in a coming year and the bitcoin going to publish anywhere in social media,i think all the people in the world is going to interested about bitcoin and how to use it. As of now bitcoin not exactly all the people in the world knows about this.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:47:42 AM

Bitcoin known all over the world, but this is not enough. Infrastructure use of bitcoins very slowly. Perhaps this is due to the lack of its development strategy and the lack of centralized control. Bitcoin is slowly developing his own way. We need to be patient and wait.
lonelygrimm

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:45:48 PM

Bitcoin maybe just known like 2% of world population, and just used daily like <0,5% of population in total.

As you know people at this world now is in really realy huge numbers, and daily user of bitcoin its like only hundred thousand people, one person can own more than one that means its almost impossible to count real number of user.

Back to the topic Cheesy
I thing it will take a long time to change people perception about digital currency, even FIAT it's still not spread fully, maybe it will take hundred or even a thousand year again to change people mind now. I'm type of person who take safe in every age, i like to support everything good like bitcoin that can make life more easier.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:26:10 PM

90% ? Well, i dont know. Seems kind of risky. If the population of bitcoin users elevate then the chance of getting into a signature campaign will drastically drop down to 1 in a thousand or rather yet the pay that will be distributed will decrease in price. Im happy with the current situation, its better that most of the planet's population have no idea of bitcoin whatsoever

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:27:39 PM

90% ? Well, i dont know. Seems kind of risky. If the population of bitcoin users elevate then the chance of getting into a signature campaign will drastically drop down to 1 in a thousand or rather yet the pay that will be distributed will decrease in price. Im happy with the current situation, its better that most of the planet's population have no idea of bitcoin whatsoever

Not all people in the knows about bitcoin, but if they know about bitcoin maybe the value of the bitcoin will be decrease because of so many user doing bitcoin everyday and no one will going to work for their offeline work.
ahrimanbro

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:04:54 AM

more individual will come in droves when the price ascends past another psychological barrier!
VeteranCoin

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

Bitcoin maybe just known like 2% of world population, and just used daily like <0,5% of population in total.

As you know people at this world now is in really really huge numbers, and daily user of bitcoin its like only hundred thousand people, one person can own more than one that means its almost impossible to count real number of user.

Back to the topic Cheesy
I thing it will take a long time to change people perception about digital currency, even FIAT it's still not spread fully, maybe it will take hundred or even a thousand year again to change people mind now. I'm type of person who take safe in every age, i like to support everything good like bitcoin that can make life more easier.

Bitcoin adoption will spread as blockchain adoption spreads. Blockchain is the future or money transfers. It provides so many solutions to so many current problems. As adoption spreads, the price will rise - which is why it has been rising these past few months. The long-term rise in prices is not over.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: