Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one know which types of Bitcoin ATM's on NL and what is the daily limit?  (Read 1059 times)
Metros (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:40:18 PM

Any one know which types of Bitcoin ATM's on the Nederlands and what is the daily limit? (need ID or not?)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tonnes

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:58:49 PM

Are you searching for a bitcoin deposit or withdraw?
peterspijzer

Activity: 499
Merit: 304

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:51:35 PM

i think no ID needed for bitcoin ATM

for withdrawal
maximum can be 1000 or 2000 or may be 5000
(depends on how much money is in the machine, i guess

for deposit
maximum can be 1000 or 2000 or may be 5000 or 10000, i guess

i used an ATM machine twice, and i did not see camera's either

Metros (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:57:00 PM

Are you searching for a bitcoin deposit or withdraw?

Withdraw to Euro
Metros (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:58:16 PM

i think no ID needed for bitcoin ATM

for withdrawal
maximum can be 1000 or 2000 or may be 5000
(depends on how much money is in the machine, i guess

for deposit
maximum can be 1000 or 2000 or may be 5000 or 10000, i guess

i used an ATM machine twice, and i did not see camera's either

So you think up to E5K/day per address without ID's?

You have ATM locations?
peterspijzer

Activity: 499
Merit: 304

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:07:24 PM

check the topic called:  

10e ATM Machine in Nederland; it is a topic in dutch language, and very nice........
but you will see 2 or 3 interesting links

brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:39:16 AM

check the topic called:  

10e ATM Machine in Nederland; it is a topic in dutch language, and very nice........
but you will see 2 or 3 interesting links

You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2037010.0
MrBitco.in

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:13:37 AM

Any one know which types of Bitcoin ATM's on the Nederlands and what is the daily limit? (need ID or not?)

https://coinatmradar.com/country/150/bitcoin-atm-netherlands/ 11 ATMs in NL at the moment. ATM listings show limits, coins sold / bought, fees and current uptime. If fee / rate is not clearly communicated on the site, do not bother with the ATM, it will charge you too much of a fee. (otherwise they would advertise the live rates!)

hope this helps.
Metros (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:21:01 PM

https://coinatmradar.com/country/150/bitcoin-atm-netherlands/ 11 ATMs in NL at the moment. ATM listings show limits, coins sold / bought, fees and current uptime. If fee / rate is not clearly communicated on the site, do not bother with the ATM, it will charge you too much of a fee. (otherwise they would advertise the live rates!)

hope this helps.

Do you know if they require ID's?
Anony121

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:27:37 PM

hope this helps.

Do you know if they require ID's?

BUY BITCOINS
At Bitcoins4me you can buy bitcoins very easily. All you have to do is to visit a B4ME ATM’s at one of our locations. The bitcoins you buy always come from our own stock. Instant BTC delivery. You will have the purchased bitcoins in your possession within a immediately. To buy bitcoins, indicate in the form on the B4ME ATM’s, how many bitcoins you want to buy. The amount in euros appears automatically. Then you enter a bitcoin address in the appropriate field. When you click the Buy button, you are taken to the payment section. After the payment you will recieve the Bitcoins immediately. You pay us a small charge for each transaction with Bitcoins4me. This is already included in the price you see on the screen. Would you like to buy bitcoins, but first want to know more about them before you buy? Then you should first read our Information on bitcoins. Or view the Advantages of bitcoins.

Source: https://bitcoins4me.nl/en/buying-bitcoins/

I hope I answered your question Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
MrBitco.in

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:36:23 PM

Locations keep growing in numbers. Best is to check www.coinATMradar.com as they have the most up to date listings and list live rates. (if not listed, better ignore as price probably too high in that case and operator knows it)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: