Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Needed a user to BUMP a thread [$2 / month]  (Read 413 times)
PokemonGoArena (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

Hello,

I needed a user to bump my thread manually or through BOT.

User must have:
- Green trust
- Sr. Member or Hero Member
- Have to post BUMP in a thread as reply everyday, must follow the forum rules
- Payment method: BTC

NOTE: Only 1 user needed and I can pay $2 a month and PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE MADE AFTER THE MONTH.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:18:32 PM

Why you need green trust member to bump thread. :/
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:21:51 PM

Hello,

I needed a user to bump my thread manually or through BOT.

User must have:
- Green trust
- Sr. Member or Hero Member
- Have to post BUMP in a thread as reply everyday, must follow the forum rules
- Payment method: BTC

NOTE: Only 1 user needed and I can pay $2 a month and PAYMENT CAN ONLY BE MADE AFTER THE MONTH.

There is a bump bot somewhere in the forum. I wasn't able to save the link but you can just search for it at the digital goods sections, maybe you'll find it there.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

There is a bump bot somewhere in the forum. I wasn't able to save the link but you can just search for it at the digital goods sections, maybe you'll find it there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1389668.0

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

I think you'll find that most members fitting your requirements (green trust and Sr+) aren't the kinds of people who eagerly do a task 30 times a month for 2 dollars. You might be turning to the community instead of bumping it yourself/using the bump bot directly above my reply because you want a clean, reputable look to your thread - if that's the case, $2 is likely not going to cut it.

Just my two cents.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:34:50 PM

Yes, you are asking too much for only paying such that amount of money. What are 2 dollars? can i buy candy with that? no, i cant.
So why will i work 30 days for you for 2 dollars?
Also, there is a bot that can do that for you. and you only want legendary members with 100 of green trust.
Good luck with your research.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:29:27 PM

please say to me, why I can't participate your BUMP campaign,  I'm new, please say to me details.
thank you.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:37:35 AM

please say to me, why I can't participate your BUMP campaign,  I'm new, please say to me details.
thank you.
You are just a newbie. He needs a more reputable person to bump his thread because it just looks good and safer. I dont think is actually about just bumping the thread. It is about promoting his thread by paying a trust member to bump his thread

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: