Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRE] Authoreon - Decentralizing Authorization, Authentication  (Read 11224 times)
authoreon

Activity: 121
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

Noted, then about my other inquiry, how much tokens were sold during the sale? Overall?
Also, I saw someone having 10k AUN, was that from the airdrop alone?
If yes, then I guess it's way better if we have just joined the airdrop than the bounty campaign since we (bounty participants) only receive so little. Despite the hard work we've done promoting Authoreon. pfft. Sad

10,000,000 tokens were sold during the crowdsale.

Right, 50 people receive 10k AUN from the airdrop alone, but the airdrop was open to everyone, why didn't you join?
If you are one of our bounty hunters, you should have known about the airdrop from our social media and newsletter, right?

FYI: there were 500 airdrop packages available, but we received ~5,000 applications, so only 10% will actually receive airdrop tokens - based on their performance.

We're very grateful for all your support and hard work during the crowdsale, but we also have to mention that quite a few bounty hunters did not quite understand the concept of e.g. social media sharing: bulk single-word-commenting the past 50 facebook posts within 5 minutes with "Great, Cool, Perfect, Awesome, Wonderful, etc." is not quite what we expected - and still, we assume, all of these comments count for the bounties through our external bounty portal. Others haven't yet realized that crowdsale ended 3 weeks ago :-)

We tracked every little bit of traffic and conversion and ALL valuable supporters are rewarded in a more than fair and even generous way.

Thank you

I would like to jump in here: I have had some private message conversation with someone from the Authoreon team and they are super responsive and professional about their project. I am very calm in regards to their decision about the final distribution and anyone here should be, too. I am still surprised Authoreon stayed quite a lot under the radar. Compared to so many other projects out there this is a super solid one and I can only recommend anyone to consider this a long-term hold. This is for sure the case for me.

@authoreon team: what's the best medium/source to stay in the loop and get frequent updates from you?

Thank you @mv1986

We promise to post updates more frequently through all channels.
If you want to be the first to know, Twitter is certainly best.
Thank you for your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

dev, when AUN will be on stock exchanges? And on what exchanges plan to publish? Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

Noted, then about my other inquiry, how much tokens were sold during the sale? Overall?
If yes, then I guess it's way better if we have just joined the airdrop than the bounty campaign since we (bounty participants) only receive so little. Despite the hard work we've done promoting Authoreon. pfft. Sad

Right, 50 people receive 10k AUN from the airdrop alone, but the airdrop was open to everyone, why didn't you join?
If you are one of our bounty hunters, you should have known about the airdrop from our social media and newsletter, right?

FYI: there were 500 airdrop packages available, but we received ~5,000 applications, so only 10% will actually receive airdrop tokens - based on their performance.

We're very grateful for all your support and hard work during the crowdsale, but we also have to mention that quite a few bounty hunters did not quite understand the concept of e.g. social media sharing: bulk single-word-commenting the past 50 facebook posts within 5 minutes with "Great, Cool, Perfect, Awesome, Wonderful, etc." is not quite what we expected - and still, we assume, all of these comments count for the bounties through our external bounty portal. Others haven't yet realized that crowdsale ended 3 weeks ago :-)

We tracked every little bit of traffic and conversion and ALL valuable supporters are rewarded in a more than fair and even generous way.

Thank you

Quoting for future reference.
I'm one of the translators, and actually, I joined the airdrop too. Who wouldn't?
Just sad that it wasn't actually an AIRDROP but a mere contest on who does more tasks?
I guess my translations is only worth 3,000 tokens to you guys.
Well, moving on.
I do hope this project would continue to flourish and grow. Best of luck.

authoreon

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

Thank you

Quoting for future reference.
I'm one of the translators, and actually, I joined the airdrop too. Who wouldn't?
Just sad that it wasn't actually an AIRDROP but a mere contest on who does more tasks?
I guess my translations is only worth 3,000 tokens to you guys.
Well, moving on.
I do hope this project would continue to flourish and grow. Best of luck.

I understand. Please send the details of your contributions to bounty@authoreon.io and we will have a closer look.
Thank you
Wooker87

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:38:38 PM

Thank you

I would like to jump in here: I have had some private message conversation with someone from the Authoreon team and they are super responsive and professional about their project. I am very calm in regards to their decision about the final distribution and anyone here should be, too. I am still surprised Authoreon stayed quite a lot under the radar. Compared to so many other projects out there this is a super solid one and I can only recommend anyone to consider this a long-term hold. This is for sure the case for me.

@authoreon team: what's the best medium/source to stay in the loop and get frequent updates from you?

I made an account just to confirm the point you're making. I've invested in Authoreon from the moment the ICO started. It has an enormous use case and addresses an essential part of blockchain technology. The fact that it's ICO flew somewhat under the radar is a great oppertunity for everyone who chooses to invest. When it gets picked up by different known media outlets, this will fly. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT Smiley
mimo_424

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

Thank you

I made an account just to confirm the point you're making. I've invested in Authoreon from the moment the ICO started. It has an enormous use case and addresses an essential part of blockchain technology. The fact that it's ICO flew somewhat under the radar is a great oppertunity for everyone who chooses to invest. When it gets picked up by different known media outlets, this will fly. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT Smiley

Indeed this has been under the radar and fortunately i stumbled up the website and after reading the whitepaper it was a clear decision to invest. The team has already a working product in beta stage and accoring to their twitter they are already piloting with several companies. looks very promosing once this hits CMC and gets noticed by normies and mainstream. Hoping for a good exchange the coming days.
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Thank you

Indeed this has been under the radar and fortunately i stumbled up the website and after reading the whitepaper it was a clear decision to invest. The team has already a working product in beta stage and accoring to their twitter they are already piloting with several companies. looks very promosing once this hits CMC and gets noticed by normies and mainstream. Hoping for a good exchange the coming days.

Where exactly can we find the specific information about these 5 Pilot Partners?
Looking at their twitter feed, I can only see Ankorus and nothing else.
Can we expect any detailed announcement about this from the Authoreon team any time soon?

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

This is exactly how projects should be. The team behind this project are really very responsive and I applaud them for that. Hopefully it is a successful one when they will be officially traded on exchanges.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

While the Authoreon team promised to give away 2% of the total supply as bounties (as stated in the OP), we'll probably end up with not much more than 0.01% of the total supply for bounties. The signature campaign received 0.0028%, which is the worst signature campaign that has ever been run on Bitcointalk. While the bounty manager failed big time to run this campaign smoothly, the Authoreon team also failed at communicating fairly and transparent! Well played!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
authoreon

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Thank you

Where exactly can we find the specific information about these 5 Pilot Partners?
Looking at their twitter feed, I can only see Ankorus and nothing else.
Can we expect any detailed announcement about this from the Authoreon team any time soon?

We're still conducting those pilots, but we're confident that we will complete them successfully so that we can announce signed partnerships in march.
We first have to prove our working product for the specific use case as well as the benefits for the custmomers.
authoreon

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

While the Authoreon team promised to give away 2% of the total supply as bounties (as stated in the OP), we'll probably end up with not much more than 0.01% of the total supply for bounties. The signature campaign received 0.0028%, which is the worst signature campaign that has ever been run on Bitcointalk. While the bounty manager failed big time to run this campaign smoothly, the Authoreon team also failed at communicating fairly and transparent! Well played!

2 things:

1) Do you really think we're tricking, cheating and betraying our supporters? Of course we stick to our promises!

2) If you think something is wrong, then ask before you shoot! Don't send complaints and assaults on a public board, but rather send an email to the bounty manager and the team, describe what you think is wrong and - like ALWAYS - we will investigate and find a solution.

Thank you

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

Actually, the numbers are quite right. It was clearly stated on the bounty OP that:
"If we get less than 50 participants in any campaign until the end of crowd sale we'll reduce funds to half of the respective campaign. Except for translation campaign."

There are only 7 of us who participated on their signature campaign, thus, the bounty pool for the signature campaign was cut in half (50%).

Total Sold Tokens:
Bounty Pool (2%):

Signature campaign Pool (25%)
50,000 cut in half = 25,000 (which is what was reflected on the spreadsheet)

authoreon

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

We're starting off with a basic AUN ETHERDELTA listing: https://etherdelta.com/#0x5b7093fe2491dfb058c94bcd62a1cd4d822f884c-ETH
Listing in the official etherdelta tokens and more exchanges coming soon!
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

We're starting off with a basic AUN ETHERDELTA listing: https://etherdelta.com/#0x5b7093fe2491dfb058c94bcd62a1cd4d822f884c-ETH

This is good to hear, please I want to know, how much was the token during crowd sale and when are expecting coinmarketca? Thanks for your answer.
authoreon

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

This is good to hear, please I want to know, how much was the token during crowd sale and when are expecting coinmarketca? Thanks for your answer.

The token price during crowdsale was $0.15.

Coinmarketcap request a daily trading volume of $50k to list a new token - we expect to be at that level around june when we have a critical mass of customers.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:13 AM

Coinmarketcap request a daily trading volume of $50k to list a new token - we expect to be at that level around june when we have a critical mass of customers.

Thanks for the answer, but $50k is not much to reach if you guys come with some little publicity, even the community can help archive that in less than no time. You can do that on telegram group chat, then we can be having 50k volume in next month, unless because EtherDelta has lost its reputation otherwise $50k volume is not big. I have good ideas on making it happen.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:49:30 AM

Actually, the numbers are quite right. It was clearly stated on the bounty OP that:
"If we get less than 50 participants in any campaign until the end of crowd sale we'll reduce funds to half of the respective campaign. Except for translation campaign."

There are only 7 of us who participated on their signature campaign, thus, the bounty pool for the signature campaign was cut in half (50%).

Total Sold Tokens:
Bounty Pool (2%):

You are missing the point: the overwhelming majority of projects promises to have a certain percentage of the final supply be distributed as bounties. Where did the Authoreon team say that it's 2% of tokens sold instead 2% of total supply? There might be projects without bounty campaigns, but you won't find projects that distributed less than Authoreon did. They roughly distributed 0.01% of the total supply. Find me a project that does not communicate terms transparently and distributed less than Authoreon! Good luck Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Total Sold Tokens:
Bounty Pool (2%):

You are missing the point: the overwhelming majority of projects promises to have a certain percentage of the final supply be distributed as bounties. Where did the Authoreon team say that it's 2% of tokens sold instead 2% of total supply? There might be projects without bounty campaigns, but you won't find projects that distributed less than Authoreon did. They roughly distributed 0.01% of the total supply. Find me a project that does not communicate terms transparently and distributed less than Authoreon! Good luck Wink

"The total supply was adjusted weeks ago to 90,000,000.
We're sticking to our promises and the details announced in the beginning of the bounty program.
There were 3,000+ bounty participnats, so 1,000 tokens is quite a good deal.

It's all transparent and fair. If you disagree, please contact the bounty manager or discuss with us (info@authoreon.io)

Thank you"

seen in bounty thread..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
authoreon

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Thanks for the answer, but $50k is not much to reach if you guys come with some little publicity, even the community can help archive that in less than no time. You can do that on telegram group chat, then we can be having 50k volume in next month, unless because EtherDelta has lost its reputation otherwise $50k volume is not big. I have good ideas on making it happen.

Thank you for your suggestions and all publicity is fine, but we decided to first focus on creating value by developing a great product that speaks for itself. With the launch we will go for the next round of marketing/promotion. A great product will causes organic growth, everything else will follow.
So please give us some time to get there.
Thank you
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

Total Sold Tokens:
Bounty Pool (2%):

You've got a point there, it is clearly not stated on the Bounty OP if they will based their calculations on the total supply or the total tokens sold during their ICO.
But basing on what I can see on the spreadsheets, they are basing on the total tokens sold during their ICO, which is what usually some ICO's bounty campaigns are offering nowadays.
About the exchange, listing AUN on EtherDelta isn't such a bad thing, after all they've got a really awful User Interface and recently got hacked. So yeah, I'll just be waiting for AUN to get listed on another exchange other than ED.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: