Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ASK) Pump XRP ?  (Read 721 times)
Denov Setu (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

What do you think guys ? Can Ripple (XRP) pumping at least in this 3 weeks later ?
joshuajones02

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:25:04 AM

in this three weeks later?

do you mean "in the next three weeks or later?"

if so, probably not in the next three weeks but I'm sure it will later

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:49:45 AM

I think when SBI Asia goes live Ripple is going to have a massive pump. That is supposed to happen sometimes in the fall. It almost seems like people really want XRP to pump and the smallest tweet sends the price up 10%. I think when some real news comes out the price will fly and never look back.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:56:55 AM

The pump is coming, be patient! As for 3 weeks time I think that is probably a little too early. Give it till the end of the year and I think Ripple will have flown up!

dineshary

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:38:19 AM

Ripple will get a huge pump when the bank partnerships goes live
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

do not joke around,
XRP is a good coin,but it will not get pumped in mere 3 weeks.
everything need a preparation,implementation and money to do this.
it should have something to boost the value like partnership with banks goes live or something like that.
it can not be pumped if nothing happen,it need a triger to boost the value and moral for investors
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:03:14 AM

XRP is a dead billion coin,  don't be suprised to see prices hitting sub 1000 and hangs around some hundreds of sats in the coming days. It has always been like that since the day of xrp, charts never lie. Buy enough when it hits 100s sats and sell when it goes up massively. It is a bad investment to keep xrp in a long term portfolio

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mamabtc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:04:35 AM

The problem with Ripple is that is not decentralized enough jet. Its owners possess more than 2/3 of all coins so they are able to manipulate the price much harder then any other decentralized coin If the pressure from small investors come in.

They are here to serve the institutional players so they have to keep the coin price attractive for them. And once the Institutional investors come in and adopt the coin massively than the Ripple will rocket! Now If they decide to ditch the 20% of their portfolio on market at time the small investors demand for coin its high the coin value wont go up as fast the small investor wants.

I think Ripples strategy is different as they plan to stay here long and grow steady over next couple of years so they will get decentralized when they get more institutional players sucked in.

Not all coins are the same and at the AltcoinUnicorn Games we are trying to identify '#unicorn #altcoins that offer longer term sustainable upside for the #crypto investors'

AltcoinUnicorn FINAL is now set: Ripple vs. IOTA

'Round 3' voting at the #AltcoinUnicorn Games is now LIVE, we will crown the champion on Sep 9, 2017

For more information on the AltcoinUnicorn Games and voting, visit https://www.securecoin.capital/coingames

FINAL - Match 7: Ripple ($XRP) takes on IOTA ($IOT) - can IOTA pull off the upset against Ripple which enjoyed significant tailwinds to get into the final round

You can keep up with updates @currencycapital on Twitter, via https://twitter.com/currencycapital/status/898845208686743552

**PATH TO THE FINAL**
RIPPLE (#XRP)
ROUND 1: Closest of the 4 first round matches, EOS (#EOS) gave Ripple (#XRP) all that it had but fell short in mounting a comeback.
ROUND 2: Ripple (#XRP) supporters came out in droves to beat NEO (#NEO) in our 'West vs. East' showdown.

IOTA (#IOT)
ROUND 1: IOTA (#IOT) crushed Gnosis (#GNO) by getting 94% of all votes casted.
ROUND 2: IOTA (#IOT) kept up with its Round 1 performance by pulling off an upset by beating out popular Litecoin (#LTC) who they had trailed for most of the round.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:06:06 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 04:53:22 AM by zopply

I agree, i think xrp has had it's day. Too many better coins with more future prospects around to keep my money on nowadays. The thing i never liked about xrp was that ripple and xrp token were two different entities. Ripple may just sign contracts with banks to usr there tech but not there token which means xrp won't increase in value even if they do get contracts with major banks.

XRP is a dead billion coin,  don't be suprised to see prices hitting sub 1000 and hangs around some hundreds of sats in the coming days. It has always been like that since the day of xrp, charts never lie. Buy enough when it hits 100s sats and sell when it goes up massively. It is a bad investment to keep xrp in a long term portfolio

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:57:52 AM

Ripple pumps are usually short lived but quite good. you need to be very fast if you want to make a profit from trading Ripple.
you buy it as soon as the pump started and dump it just as fast. sometimes even as fast as 1 day only. and because the price is most of the times very low (like all last year when it was lower than 1000 satoshi) the profit is big.

but beware that the rest of the times it is getting dumped slowly and goes down.

Buying the dip...
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:12:08 AM

XRP is a dead billion coin,  don't be suprised to see prices hitting sub 1000 and hangs around some hundreds of sats in the coming days. It has always been like that since the day of xrp, charts never lie. Buy enough when it hits 100s sats and sell when it goes up massively. It is a bad investment to keep xrp in a long term portfolio

It is a shame for DeepOnion that members with such a total absence of knowledge are taking part at the airdrop.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
boerthwi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

I definetly think that XRP is one of the most valid coins out there. The reputation is strong and they keep on expanding constantly. Compared to other projects, they are ahead if years when it comes to development.

I expect XRP to rise to 0.55$ by the end of the year.
mamabtc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

Can you elaborate why you came to conclusion that they are ahead to an other projects. Will you share the big secrets with us?

I definetly think that XRP is one of the most valid coins out there. The reputation is strong and they keep on expanding constantly. Compared to other projects, they are ahead if years when it comes to development.

I expect XRP to rise to 0.55$ by the end of the year.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:03:13 PM

What do you think guys ? Can Ripple (XRP) pumping at least in this 3 weeks later ?

Don't care when it pumps, as long as it pumps Wink

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:12:44 PM

In July, after Ripple's price went down like a catastrophe, nobody thought it would raise his price. Everyone wrote that he would stay in his price range and that it would take at least 2 years to get out of this price range, but Ripple surprised everybody.

The price has risen again and I think that the price will rise again. Up to 30 cents up.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

In July, after Ripple's price went down like a catastrophe, nobody thought it would raise his price. Everyone wrote that he would stay in his price range and that it would take at least 2 years to get out of this price range, but Ripple surprised everybody.

The price has risen again and I think that the price will rise again. Up to 30 cents up.
that's the best part of this project no one expect that from 300 sat it will go up reaching 13k sat I guess or more than that so who knows if xrp will
be pumped again as we seen a lots of whales are here and with OP's question I don't know if that can happen in the next following weeks or it will
take another 3 months before it will pumped up again.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀