Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO OPEN] CRYPTOFARM. Cryptofarm is an investment project for the con  (Read 4308 times)
CryptoF (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Capacity of the farm not will be leased to third parties. All total computing power farms Cryptofarm will be divided by the number of tokens sold to the CRF. The investor will be entitled to elect to receive income to dividends alone mine cryptocurrency, exchanging tokens on the computational power of miners Cryptofarm or sell tokens on the exchange.

Details:

email: support@ico-cryptofarm.net
icotracker.net: https://icotracker.net/project/cryptofarm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masonhoff

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

Anyway back to topic, this does indeed look good and I shall be watching and waiting for full ANN
CryptoF (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

Anyway back to topic, this does indeed look good and I shall be watching and waiting for full ANN
Thank you. Just to remind you, access to the facilities farms CRYPTOFARM will receive only the owners of the tokens. We will not sell resources to third parties. At the end of September is expected to supply the 520 miners asic antminer s9.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:57:52 PM

there were tons of project assumed being scam to which the developer team are from Russia, isn't this another one?  its very alarming already which is why you can't just expect someone will dive into this opportunity when they could just be diving into a low well. this is also going to send dividends quarterly?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoF (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

there were tons of project assumed being scam to which the developer team are from Russia, isn't this another one?  its very alarming already which is why you can't just expect someone will dive into this opportunity when they could just be diving into a low well. this is also going to send dividends quarterly?
You can read more? You ask a question or say?
CryptoF (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:08:56 PM

Just when You invested in the project, it is necessary to watch that kind of project. When the site is done free of constructure, or when the offer to produce bioprotein from methane, or when the offer to treat teeth with the help of blockchain technology, of course it will be a Scam. And no matter where the development team. We are not developers, if you carefully look at the site and the thread, instead of talking just to say something, then most of your questions answered. And even saw the lease agreement, which was signed when CRYPTOFARM no one heard. Left perhaps only the address of the premises to call, so You ubedilas, but unfortunately we can not do it, we are not in the US, and to write the address of the premises in which the equipment worth several millions of dollars I fear. The category of investors that will mine, will receive dividends on a daily basis. Investors will receive dividends monthly.
CryptoF (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:05:27 AM

Let's look not on the team "developers" are not from Russia. Let's look at Americans, for example, in Gigawatts. They seem to have started the "problems" with the supply. What the hell is a Gigawatt offered to its investors in exchange for tokens? 1 token is equal to 1 watt of electricity? Now please tell me experienced miners that You need when mining bitcoin or ether? Us CRYPTOFARM need the computational power. What CRYPTOFARM and offers to its investors. Electricity miners will have to pay, but we have the lowest cost of electricity, 0,017 dollar. In terms of production, one bitcoin will be spent 170 $ in electricity. And remember, we are not developers. CRYPTOFARM already exists on our own funds. We want to increase capacity and build in Irkutsk, the largest farm in the world. We funds and attract. If investors will see this project is not interesting, then we will not be offended. Will increase power gradually and at their own expense.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:11:07 AM

me too. why dev so hungry to publish a poor content ann

Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100