Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:19:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most anonymous coin at the moment, Deep onion or not?  (Read 835 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

DASH is a good choice, and there's a new ICO project tokenpay, which is known to be very anonymous, and I feel good about it, and I'm involved in their ICO.

Dash is a horrible choice. You are forced to trust that node stakers and hosting companies are not colluding to unmask your tx. Not to mention that there are few private send tx, which means a reduced anonymity set and timing attacks are all the easier.

rayjellanajao

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Strategist

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

Monero seems good, but i never own some. All i have was DeepOnion, yes i get it for FREE. For me it's the best, not because i own some of it but because of my experience in their community.  Everyone is doing their best for DeepOnion specially the devs. DeepOnion is still unknown for now, but sooner or later it'll rise.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

XMR is commonly used in the community it is the dominant anonymity coin,but a new coin will rise its name is XSPEC i will watch this coin to grow more.

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

XMR is commonly used in the community it is the dominant anonymity coin,but a new coin will rise its name is XSPEC i will watch this coin to grow more.

Until they write a paper on how they plan on making anonymous staking or make the code available on github, it's vaporware.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

Who can tell me wich coin has the most anonymite ?

Deeponion has yet to prove its anonymous worth. It is still very young and has not really been tested fully. It is not yet even fully developed. If you really want anonymous coins, try reading about Monero (XMR) or ZCash (ZEC) or Dash. You may also try looking into Verge (XVG) or Komodo (KMD). There are much more tested and popular altcoins that made names because of their highly anonymous features. Deeponion is not yet one of them.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:44:57 PM

deeponion still be the no. 1 anonymous for the moment because they are using tor network and tor is an anonymous network.
shinhurr

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:01:20 PM

It all depends on how you approach it. Different coins have different opinions on how anonymity should be implemented.
There is in my opinion not something as 'this is the most anonymous' coin. Clearly the fact that we are talking about 'more' or 'less' anonymous is that all of them have positive points and flaws. Else we would answer this question with: "they are all 100% anonymous, just pick the flavour which you like most". For a comparison, someone has recently put some work in that:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2669844.msg27619280#msg27619280

They are missing some of course.. e.g. anoncoin which is there from the start but is often overlooked since they care mainly about the tech and algorithm and not about marketing and pumping the coin. In a conversation with them when I ask how they are different they actually were quite open to how other coins approach the problem instead of answering: "we are the best", which is how it should be... they should not compete, they all want to achieve a common goal and are learning (and sometimes stealing) from each other.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: