Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most anonymous coin at the moment, Deep onion or not?  (Read 835 times)
deeponion (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:51:32 PM

Who can tell me wich coin has the most anonymite ?
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:13:28 PM

Monero

Appears to be the only anonymous coin

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

I think XSPEC is more anonymous than MONERO.
Deep Onion is about protecting the TOR network, not about anonymity, yes, it does operate on the TOR network, but it's not currently the most anonymous.
I think in the future with Deepsend and other features it will be the most anonymous.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 08:27:51 PM

in the future with Deepsend and other features it will be the most anonymous.
What is XSPEC?
What is Deepsend? Could you elaborate on that, and if possible explain the technological fundamentals in simple words?
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:34:31 PM

technology wise Monero is at the top but other projects like those mentioned dont fall that much behind
the market will choose but it looks like anonymity coins are hot again

Gecko8

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

I am not a techi, but deep send seems promising in increasing the anonymity. What I am always asking myself, what are appealing use cases for this anonymity? To be more secure of hackers is certainly already a strong one. But what can be actually solved? I was just thinking about any kind of elections, which could be supported with such technology. Any thoughts on this one?
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:51:46 PM

in the future with Deepsend and other features it will be the most anonymous.
What is XSPEC?
What is Deepsend? Could you elaborate on that, and if possible explain the technological fundamentals in simple words?
Spectrecoin(XSPEC) is a coin focusing on anonymity using TOR and OBFS4. OBFS was originally made to obfuscate TOR traffic, because some websites were intentionally blocking TOR traffic, it was later improved on by adding additional security to make what is OBFS4.
We still don't know what DeepSend is, but it is supposed to make the network more anonymous.
There's currently a giveaway going on, click my signature if you want in.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:30:23 AM

Some coins came with the announcement that they would deliver full anonymity which is not found in bitcoin,since it is pseudo anonymous.Main competition was between Monero and Zcash while Dash also promised that it would also provide anonymity.Zcash entered into the market with a very high expectation which triggered its price.Monero is said to lead the race of anonymity since dark markets have adapted it.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

Some coins came with the announcement that they would deliver full anonymity which is not found in bitcoin,since it is pseudo anonymous.Main competition was between Monero and Zcash while Dash also promised that it would also provide anonymity.Zcash entered into the market with a very high expectation which triggered its price.Monero is said to lead the race of anonymity since dark markets have adapted it.

Yes, so many coins in crypto are mentioning anonymity as one of their features aside from decentralization. Cryptocurrencies in general are basically construed as anonymous in their transactions. Bitcoin included. The truth is that there is really no complete anonymity with all of them. For now, the two most anonymous really are Monero and Zcash. 
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 10:01:23 AM

I have read some answers to the this question before in other threads, it seems monero and zcash are seen as the best anonymous coins but I think monero is better.
kitgrosso

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:10:22 AM

there are so many to choose from XMR NAV DASH XSPEC Deep Onion ZEC ZCOIN
RntMC

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

I'd say Monero is the most anonymous coin. Other than that, Zcash. And then PIVX and NAV maybe?
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:54:20 PM

anoncoin's blockchain is running under i2p. also new implementations are being developed to make additional obfuscation features.
shinhurr

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

anoncoin's blockchain is running under i2p. also new implementations are being developed to make additional obfuscation features.

exactly, a coin which has been there from the start and has proven to have honest devs until now.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:46:18 AM

PIVX is the superior anon coin right now

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

Monero

Appears to be the only anonymous coin

Yup.  I don't get why some people keep shilling all the other inferior 'anon' coins.  I mean by now we should know that the people shilling random coins are either sockpuppets or total noobs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:05:35 PM

Deep Onion is about protecting the TOR network, not about anonymity, yes, it does operate on the TOR network, but it's not currently the most anonymous.
I think in the future with Deepsend and other features it will be the most anonymous.

This is spot on. Monero is a bigger name with better marketing but there are flaws in their anonymity. XSPEC has better technology for privacy but weaker marketing. Depends on what you want for a coin, but xspec is likely to boom in 2018

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

This is spot on. Monero is a bigger name with better marketing but there are flaws in their anonymity. XSPEC has better technology for privacy but weaker marketing. Depends on what you want for a coin, but xspec is likely to boom in 2018

Monero have zero marketing. And zero flaws in anonymity. I dont understand where you get this infos from.  Monero is only coin that FBI could not trace when Alphabay owner was caught.  If he would use only Monero would never get caught at all.

Actually Monero Marketing is technology. Unflawable anonymity.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:27:27 PM

DASH is a good choice, and there's a new ICO project tokenpay, which is known to be very anonymous, and I feel good about it, and I'm involved in their ICO.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

Best anonymous coin at the moment is definitely MONERO.
Also i am watching SUMOKOIN i think it has potential to be good coin.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: