Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hOdlcoin Wallet test failed.  (Read 337 times)
TamaRe876 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:00:06 PM

Hello guys i'm a newbie, I'm Running hodlcoin wallet 3.1, I have tried to send some mature hodlcoins to my coinexchange wallet but 2252 confirmations the transaction still hasn't gone through. I tried to send another way using the coin control feature under inputs, that is still undergoing confirmation as well. my questions are; 1. am I doing it correctly? 2. How many confirmations does it normally take for a transaction to be complete?

Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:13:25 PM

I also installed hodlcoin wallet a while ago, processed all the data and even did some mining for several days.
Then the wallet was not syncing. I had mining opened for several days and I think because Hodlcoin is not so popular, that should bring something.
But now the wallet is just not syncing.
So that's probably dead coin?
But it's still listed on Coinmarketcap.
I discovered this coin because of funny name, and interesting conception of giving good interest for Hodling..
But if it's dead -that's sad.

wisebc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

I also installed hodlcoin wallet a while ago, processed all the data and even did some mining for several days.
Then the wallet was not syncing. I had mining opened for several days and I think because Hodlcoin is not so popular, that should bring something.
But now the wallet is just not syncing.
So that's probably dead coin?
But it's still listed on Coinmarketcap.
I discovered this coin because of funny name, and interesting conception of giving good interest for Hodling..
But if it's dead -that's sad.

Not dead Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317918.5040

Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Thanks for pointing out, somehow I didn't see that thread
May be when I posted this in November I found only this thread, now I will post there
Checked Coinmarketcap, I see that price even grew last month)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: