Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:55:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WorldCoin WDC | Official Developer Thread |  (Read 606 times)
WorldCoin (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 12:38:01 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 01:08:57 AM by WorldCoin

Welcome to the WorldCoin development thread! This is where we post projects we currently need and where developers can work on their own projects to support the coin.

Ideally when a project is done and posted, hero members should be able to confirm there is no malicious code and make sure there are no viruses.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and hopefully we can create some awesome stuff!

Currently Needed:
Linxu Client
Android Wallet – either brand new or incorporated into a current one

Sincerely,
WorldCoin Team
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:51:51 AM

Great news
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:53:02 AM

I could make you a silverware drawer to hold all the future forks.

Really? That's what you want your 9th post to be?  Roll Eyes

Aragami

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:54:19 AM

Oh BitJohn, i'm so happy to see that you were the first to respond, you advocate you. =)

Though, to keep on topic a bit; good effort by the dev, it's sad to see people just abandon their coins like they mean nothing.
clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:01:25 AM

Post count is irrelevant.  I've been around since the beginning.  Starting to pay attention to some alt coins, but this one won't work as advertised on large scale.  But, hey looks like you got here 2 weeks ago hero...

Hey, didn't I see you try to troll WorldCoin on some other posts?   Roll Eyes

You do realize that there was maybe only a few pools available that were known to the masses on day 2 of WorldCoin launch and since 90% of the hashing power was concentrated from one pool, the other forked. This can happen to any popular new coin. But by the 3rd day, more pools became available and the hashing power became well distributed.

And there were zero reports of transactions being lost during that period.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: