Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOKEN OFFERING ~ CoExistCoin ~ Empower the less fortunate  (Read 6499 times)
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:56:35 AM

Payouts for week two social media campiagning sent. Thank you to those that participated this past week

Thank you Phil for my payment.

Like I said I would do, I have donated 500 COXST tokens out of my bounty to help which ever cause Phil decides to use them for. It's not much but every little bit helps go towards helping people less fortunate then most of us here. I will be doing the same with this week's bounty, keep up the great working your doing Phil and the rest of the team.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tu0666047zish

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:56:20 AM

Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:57:49 AM

Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..

We swapped over onto the waves platform

zeezoky

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

I like your ideas! Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:06:27 AM

Thank you. CoExistCoin is a legitimate non profit for charity corporation. I aim to change the industry in the manner of using blockchain to be 100% transparent. People have misconceptions about bitcoin and block chain currency, thinking its anonymous. I know a person who can break down payments on a blockchain and follow funds everywhere. It is a perfect ledger and transfer system.

Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

Getting closer to the day! Really exciting. CoExistCoin is awesome!
iamqw

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

already with Filipino translation?
would be glad to if it's not yet been done.

Privateers.life - the 1st MMO Game about Pirates with Block
Laulurastas

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:08:54 AM

CoExistCoin-faucet refilled! Go and claim some!

https://wavesdrop.com/?asset=7tZxVdAWc8QvsMrXBoicMgU2bSJsaEpFJnPYn1H31B8B
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:21:02 AM

Nice the community is filling the faucet with their own coins.. That's a really good sign for the future of this coin!
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:44:48 AM

We are days away from Waves appreciation day.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:47:56 AM

We will be sharing factoids like this about the waves platform. Anyone that donates to CoExistCoin.org charities can opt in for the Token Offering.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:57:18 PM

Nice the community is filling the faucet with their own coins.. That's a really good sign for the future of this coin!

Awesome I didn't even know there was a faucet for COXST. I will donate some tokens to the faucet from my bounty this week and also donate to CoExistCoin again like I have for the past 2 weeks with 500 tokens each time. I always like to give back to the community that has helped me and what better cause to do so then COXST. Keep up the good work Phil and I'll continue to keep spreading the word about this great token and community. By the way what is the address for the faucet so I can send some tokens, thanks.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:00:33 PM

Hey hey everybody. It is very hard for a nonprofit charity organization to start up and thrive now a days. Of course there are many charity organizations that do a lot of good, but there is an abundance of nonprofit organizations abusing donated funds. There is no transparency showing where money is going thus causing mistrust from the public. This is where CoExistCoin comes in. Our model is that all our transactions are recorded on a Blockchain. Once recorded on the blockchain that info can never be changed, manipulated or hidden. It is there for the world to see. This is great and a start in gaining trust from the public.

We are in a unique position to offer something in return for donations. It’s a way to help Empower those in need as well as helping yourself.

Briefly, CoExistCoin is the oldest for charity blockchain crypto. Our Ann page on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1083647.0;topicseen shows this. CoExistCoin started April of 2015. We have always been transparent and charitable. This year we decided to distribute the 15,000,000 COXST (of 27 Mill supply in circulation) that has been in our foundation wallet for years. Our whitepaper for those that want to research what we are doing is available at CoExistCoin.org. (Our white paper has been copied by many other ico charity startups so you may have seen a lot of wording elsewhere) Donating to CoExistCoin until November 4th you will be entered into the Token Offering.

If you do not want to read white paper here are some reasons why this possibly could be seen as an investment to some. Donating to charity and getting an asset in return is a win win for everyone. (COXST Tokens are traded on the waves dex exchange)

The reason why COXST could rise in value?

There would be a few factors that would raise the value of COXST.
There would be monthly buy backs. A percentage of our working capital is factored in because we would need COXST to record all donations on our blockchain. This would create market sales pressure. CoExistCoin is distributing all the COXST in its wallet so we would HAVE to buy back coxst to use as a service. We will not burn these tokens; they will be saved until end of year auction for charity telethon thus far re circulating them.

Other factors that I could see raising the value of COXST is that COXST will be needed as fuel on our future version of the website and app for certain features.

Lastly when we perfect using our system to record donations AND show of where an organizations funds are going we can market CoExistCoin as a system for any charity or organization that wants to show full transparency. Plus it feels good to donate as well.

What kind of features are in the pipeline for your website, and how do you plan to use *$COXST* as fuel?

The website will have 3 features to it. We have CoExistCoin charity campaigns, another page that smaller voiceless "worthy" caused groups can start. We will facilitate their needs to campaign and a way to collect donations.  (COXST would be needed to start a spot). 3rd page would be for a social media charity funding platform. COXST could be used to "up - vote" charity campaigns to gain a prominent page view position as well as used as a donation asset.

The app is a new idea I am working on. It would mirror the website but also double as a coxst wallet. One added feature would be to live feed broadcast a charity event.

I apologize in advance for posting here if I annoy you. But we really are a crypto doing good for humanity and promote crypto currency. Please consider Donating and in return you can participate in our Token Offering. Go to CoExistCoin.org and donate. We accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Waves, Ripple, Dash, Doge and traditional Fiat. All qualify towards Token Offering.

Below are #Charity Campaigns that we are working for. CoExistCoin.org only retains 10% for day to day operations. 90% goes directly to charitable causes. This is our model of transparency. It keeps us in check.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:05:35 AM

Where is your team? Are you working alone?
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:20:28 AM

Is there any update on this dev? especially on sig. campaign?
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

Hope this sig.campaign will be successful and im looking forward to it not to be a waste of time..
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:17:58 AM

Where is your team? Are you working alone?

Being a non profit organization the team consists of volunteers and thats including myself. The team does selfless charitable acts of helping those in need. CoExistCoin has run this way since 2015 (link on ANN post) and will until CoExistCoin.org generates enough funds that it can employ people with 10% of what we take in. This is CoExistCoin is a legit non profit orginization registered in Delaware, USA.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:18:35 AM

Heres an update blog https://steemit.com/@coexist

Pascal Parvex

Activity: 582
Merit: 94

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:48:34 AM

Heres an update blog https://steemit.com/@coexist

Already wrote about it on Steemit.com, but I donated 10 Waves and 100 USD plus fees on the token sale page. Hope this helps. I also bought 5 000 Token on the DEX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: