Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant use search  (Read 341 times)
rheinland (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:01:11 AM

Guys I can't seem to use search, I tried to search for ANN Threads of cryptocurrencies but to no avail. This phrase appears "Select no more than 5 boards at a time." What seems to be the problem?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:04:34 AM

Guys I can't seem to use search, I tried to search for ANN Threads of cryptocurrencies but to no avail. This phrase appears "Select no more than 5 boards at a time." What seems to be the problem?

Not working at the moment.

Use Google instead.

searchterms site:bitcointalk.org

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:07:18 AM

On the search page, you need to untick the box for all the sub forums. Select only 5, the most relevant to your topic.
rheinland (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

On the search page, you need to untick the box for all the sub forums. Select only 5, the most relevant to your topic.

Thanks bro.
v.dcm

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:44:00 AM

Oh I didn't know about this either... Thanks, bc you've helped me too Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: