Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed] PowerCoin PWC now the most profitable coin!  (Read 3237 times)
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:47:59 AM

Feel the POWER!!! I made promises to a lot of you that we would go from strength to strength and this just reinforces that PowerCoin is here to stay.

We are aware of the windows wallet issue and will be looking to fix this over the coming day. Also a brand new pool is going to be released very soon! Stay up to date on twitter! There are a lot of projects in the works  Grin

Exchange - www.cryptsy.com
Profit comparison - www.coinchoose.com
Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

Sigh. Did you know, that the Dev for Coinchoose, had to remove Cryptsy, as a source for a lot of coins, because it was causing false reportings, for profitability? Unless you actually believe, PWC is 7000% profitable, even though the highest sale so far, netted someone .01BTC...Just because someone creates a sell order, for a specific price, doesn't mean anyone is actually paying that price, noob
I was hopeful about PWC but now i believe it will fade away after pump and dump. Wouldnt waste proven crypto coins on a pipe dream

You mad that we didn't pay you 25,000 PWC for marketing still? Get a life. Troll.

Can you please delete Hydroponica and TruCoin's posts? I'm all for freedom of speech but they add nothing to the conversation and they keep trolling every single PWC related thread with the same trolling, over and over, ad nauseam. Constructive criticism is OK but constant trolling serves no purpose. It's boring, and many of us are tired of it.
jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:49:44 AM

any powercoin pools recommended?

This is the current mining pools right now.

http://pwc.hackshardgaming.net/
http://next.afraid.org:8113/static/
Yuri.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:50:32 AM

any powercoin pools recommended?
pwc.hackshardgaming.net

erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:58:50 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 02:09:41 AM by erk

Lol at the profitability:

Difficulty 0.03991716
Price     0.000007

I don't think I have ever seen a price that low on a coin yet, the only reason it's showing as profitable is because the net hash is so low at Global Hashrate: 31.314MH/s  the difficulty hasn't risen. I bet the orphans are flying though. By comparison DGC which is only 2 days old has Global Hashrate: 422,453 KH/s.

I would imagine the pre-mine has an effect on price:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204506.0
Yuri.

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:00:28 AM

Difficulty 0.03991716
Price     0.000007

I don't think I have ever seen a price that low on a coin yet, the only reason it's showing as profitable is because the net hash is so low the difficulty hasn't risen. I bet the orphans are flying though.

Price is fluctuating a lot for now, most trade actually occured at about 0.00017 and up

NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:03:28 AM

Difficulty 0.03991716
Price     0.000007

I don't think I have ever seen a price that low on a coin yet, the only reason it's showing as profitable is because the net hash is so low at Global Hashrate: 31.314MH/s  the difficulty hasn't risen. I bet the orphans are flying though.

I would imagine the pre-mine has an effect on price:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204506.0

Pre-mine is and has been used for giveaways and bounties. Literally add all my giveaway threads and bounties up. There is little left which is being used for ANOTHER giveaway tomorrow.
TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:17:04 AM

Feel the POWER!!! I made promises to a lot of you that we would go from strength to strength and this just reinforces that PowerCoin is here to stay.

We are aware of the windows wallet issue and will be looking to fix this over the coming day. Also a brand new pool is going to be released very soon! Stay up to date on twitter! There are a lot of projects in the works  Grin

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

Sigh. Did you know, that the Dev for Coinchoose, had to remove Cryptsy, as a source for a lot of coins, because it was causing false reportings, for profitability? Unless you actually believe, PWC is 7000% profitable, even though the highest sale so far, netted someone .01BTC...Just because someone creates a sell order, for a specific price, doesn't mean anyone is actually paying that price, noob
I was hopeful about PWC but now i believe it will fade away after pump and dump. Wouldnt waste proven crypto coins on a pipe dream

You mad that we didn't pay you 25,000 PWC for marketing still? Get a life. Troll.

It no big deal your coin failed

TruCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:19:56 AM

We are aware of the windows wallet issue and will be looking to fix this over the coming day. Also a brand new pool is going to be released very soon! Stay up to date on twitter! There are a lot of projects in the works  Grin

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

and well continue to fail because you don't know how this whole thing works.... We are many and will continue to make sure your coin fails

NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:28:08 AM

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

and well continue to fail because you don't know how this whole thing works.... We are many and will continue to make sure your coin fails

Failed? Yet it just got accepted on a exchange. Makes SENSE! Oh wait. Don't you mean your beloved BTB, which was hyped to consolidate your BTC wealth yet it is being sold for 0.27500 BTC on BTER. How does that even make sense when it is barely a quarter of BTC's value? Wouldn't it make sense to consolidate your BTB wealth into BTC? Since BTB is worthless? You must be bitter that you bought into the hype at 1 BTC/ 1 BTB? That IS a FAIL.

Good work and keep trolling. I am glad you told everyone your intention from not being paid. It just shows how genuine you are.

You my friend, do not know how things work. As a result, you have failed in every possible way. You are a pathetic excuse of a human being.
TruCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:08:21 AM

Pathetic Is trying to push your PowerCoin on PEople when its already failed sorry your stuck with millions of PWC and no-one wants your SCAM Coin

PowerCoin was a Pre-Mine SCAM and has already failed Developer trying to DUMP his millions of worthless PWC on People

BitJohn

Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:10:12 AM

Mined it solo for a bit not getting anywhere near the coin I need to many rejects as everyone mining it. I think profitability will drop quick. Also the buy support is pretty weak.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:11:53 AM

Pathetic Is trying to push your PowerCoin on PEople when its already failed sorry your stuck with millions of PWC and no-one wants your SCAM Coin

PowerCoin was a Pre-Mine SCAM and has already failed Developer trying to DUMP his millions of worthless PWC on People

Premine was used for giveaways and bounties. Do the math. You have been reported to the mods as your intentions are clear. We didn't pay you anything for advertising so your purposefully trying to spread lies about PWC unless we pay to shut you up. You even stated this so there's no onus on us to prove it.

EVERYONE - Lets get TruCoin banned!
TruCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:17:03 AM

Premine was used for giveaways and bounties. Do the math. You have been reported to the mods as your intentions are clear. We didn't pay you anything for advertising so your purposefully trying to spread lies about PWC unless we pay to shut you up. You even stated this so there's no onus on us to prove it.

Good luck brother!!! Your just drawing attention to your pump and dump/Pre-min SCAM .People are wise to your scams bro!! so sorry  Angry

NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:20:35 AM

Good luck brother!!! Your just drawing attention to your pump and dump/Pre-min SCAM .People are wise to your scams bro!! so sorry  Angry

Nice comeback to my previous comment. Must have hit home hard.

The hash rate says otherwises. You're the only tosser who's mad that we didn't pay you for advertising.
TruCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:22:23 AM

you could give me 1 million PWC and i still would not support your SCAMCoin . i couldn't even buy a $1 Mcdouble from MCdonalds  for 1 million PWC powercoin

1 million PWC Wont even buy you a MCdouble

TruCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:27:33 AM

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

Sigh. Did you know, that the Dev for Coinchoose, had to remove Cryptsy, as a source for a lot of coins, because it was causing false reportings, for profitability? Unless you actually believe, PWC is 7000% profitable, even though the highest sale so far, netted someone .01BTC...Just because someone creates a sell order, for a specific price, doesn't mean anyone is actually paying that price, noob.

*Edit* Whoops, down to 300%

PLease Dont invest in PROVEN SCAMCOINS

shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:31:15 AM

Ya, wow and look at that graph. All you had to do was say it was going to happen, and it did.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:38:10 AM

Ya, wow and look at that graph. All you had to do was say it was going to happen, and it did.

Over 800%!
nef556

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 03:56:06 AM

powercoin no usable mining pool
erk

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:18:10 AM

powercoin no usable mining pool

Have to agree, tried both

http://pwc.hackshardgaming.net/
http://next.afraid.org:8113/static/

The first one no miners can log in, the second one the site doesn't respond at all, you would think that over a week this would have been sorted out.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: