Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange Confirmed] PowerCoin PWC now the most profitable coin!  (Read 3237 times)
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:14:49 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 01:36:14 AM by NWO

Feel the POWER!!! I made promises to a lot of you that we would go from strength to strength and this just reinforces that PowerCoin is here to stay.

We are aware of the windows wallet issue and will be looking to fix this over the coming day. Also a brand new pool is going to be released very soon! Stay up to date on twitter! There are a lot of projects in the works  Grin

Exchange - www.cryptsy.com
Profit comparison - www.coinchoose.com
Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:16:51 AM

congrats on making the exchange
TrollByFire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 01:18:30 AM

Despite the shaky launch, I actually really like this coin.  Best of luck on Cryptsy!

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:20:48 AM

Now to wait for a couple difficulty bumps and cash out.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:21:32 AM

Thank you everyone! We are working hard behind the scenes to make this coin be even greater. There are a number of services opening up and all bug fixes are being attended too.

Please report any bugs to admin@powercoin.net or PM me!
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:23:01 AM

Feel the POWER!!! I made promises to a lot of you that we would go from strength to strength and this just reinforces that PowerCoin is here to stay.

We are aware of the windows wallet issue and will be looking to fix this over the coming day. Also a brand new pool is going to be released very soon! Stay up to date on twitter! There are a lot of projects in the works  Grin

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

Sigh. Did you know, that the Dev for Coinchoose, had to remove Cryptsy, as a source for a lot of coins, because it was causing false reportings, for profitability? Unless you actually believe, PWC is 7000% profitable, even though the highest sale so far, netted someone .01BTC...Just because someone creates a sell order, for a specific price, doesn't mean anyone is actually paying that price, noob.

*Edit* Whoops, down to 300%

garumaru

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:23:11 AM

It shows as the most profitable on coinchoose.com.

BTC - 19zLbgtvGUttFiT9LXY8XAw1gGRiwXQap4
DGC - DM2qB66qAetszRtQACX683Vd7Bgd6sUsRB
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:25:06 AM

Just skipped over my post, didn't you, there...

TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:25:29 AM

We are aware of the windows wallet issue and will be looking to fix this over the coming day. Also a brand new pool is going to be released very soon! Stay up to date on twitter! There are a lot of projects in the works  Grin

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

Sigh. Did you know, that the Dev for Coinchoose, had to remove Cryptsy, as a source for a lot of coins, because it was causing false reportings, for profitability? Unless you actually believe, PWC is 7000% profitable, even though the highest sale so far, netted someone .01BTC...Just because someone creates a sell order, for a specific price, doesn't mean anyone is actually paying that price, noob
I was hopeful about PWC but now i believe it will fade away after pump and dump. Wouldnt waste proven crypto coins on a pipe dream

TruCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:26:40 AM

Just skipped over my post, didn't you, there...

+1

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:27:35 AM

We are aware of the windows wallet issue and will be looking to fix this over the coming day. Also a brand new pool is going to be released very soon! Stay up to date on twitter! There are a lot of projects in the works  Grin

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

Sigh. Did you know, that the Dev for Coinchoose, had to remove Cryptsy, as a source for a lot of coins, because it was causing false reportings, for profitability? Unless you actually believe, PWC is 7000% profitable, even though the highest sale so far, netted someone .01BTC...Just because someone creates a sell order, for a specific price, doesn't mean anyone is actually paying that price, noob
I was hopeful about PWC but now i believe it will fade away after pump and dump. Wouldnt waste proven crypto coins on a pipe dream

You can't even do a pump and dump, if noone is buying....Look at the volumes being traded, 50 here, 100 there, 1 here. Cryptsy prices are so out of whack

TruCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:29:10 AM

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

You can't even do a pump and dump, if noone is buying....Look at the volumes being traded, 50 here, 100 there, 1 here. Cryptsy prices are so out of whack

ha ha ha people are starting to get smart about get rich quick coins.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:29:24 AM

0.00065000   29450.00000000   19.14250000

Hey look, that must be NWO's premine

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:30:42 AM

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

Not only that, people trading in these fail coins, have very little BTC to even spend on them, because the spend all there time, mining unprofitable coins. Like, someone who mines PWC, has 19 BTC to buy 29k PWC...Give me a break

TruCoin

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:32:54 AM

oh look a PWC holder with 750,000 PWC   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:34:00 AM

oh look a PWC holder with 750,000 PWC

lol, awesome

NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:40:37 AM

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

Not only that, people trading in these fail coins, have very little BTC to even spend on them, because the spend all there time, mining unprofitable coins. Like, someone who mines PWC, has 19 BTC to buy 29k PWC...Give me a break

Wow, wasn't expecting you in my thread. Literally no one cares what you have to say. All your statements are bias and make no sense.

Yet we are THE most profitable coin currently. Just like that dump on WDC when it hit an exchange? Go figure moron. Your intelligence makes a monkey look smart.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:41:19 AM

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

You mad that we didn't pay you 25,000 PWC for marketing still? Get a life. Troll.
jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:43:39 AM

Twitter - @PowerCoin_PWC

You mad that we didn't pay you 25,000 PWC for marketing still? Get a life. Troll.

+1,  

Cryptsy is a new exchange, most powercoin buyers/sellers still don't know about it.
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:46:35 AM

any powercoin pools recommended?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: