Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling btctalk accounts for months! Tens of trades! ALL TYPES OF ACCS!!!!  (Read 644 times)
btctalkacc (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:30:37 AM

as the title says i sold already more than 50 accs to users on this forum.

This is a new thread with my new stock of accs.

3 legendary - 0.03-0.07
3 hero -0.024-0.04
8 sr member - 0.011-0.017

Unlimited full member accs - 0.005-0.009.

Text me for btc address

Discounts for massive buying!!
MD101

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:05:46 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:05:50 PM by MD101

as the title says i sold already more than 50 accs to users on this forum.

This is a new thread with my new stock of accs.

3 legendary - 0.03-0.07
3 hero -0.024-0.04
8 sr member - 0.011-0.017

Unlimited full member accs - 0.005-0.009.

Text me for btc address

Discounts for massive buying!!
Looks like a scam
Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:04:11 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 06:17:59 PM by Mindin

Please give me the account details in a pm, have not gotten it yet. It has been a couple of hours like you promised you would send me. Actually more like 4+ hours.

If you don't give it to me soon I will have to cry scam as I have seen you login two times since your last reply.
btctalkacc (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:20:54 PM

Please give me the account details in a pm, have not gotten it yet. It has been a couple of hours like you promised you would send me. Actually more like 4+ hours.

If you don't give it to me soon I will have to cry scam as I have seen you login two times since your last reply.

not at home yet. patience
Mindin

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:48:50 PM

Ok, I'll wait a few more hours. If it shows up as promised I would like to buy more in the future (and pay you better price too).
 Smiley
btctalkacc (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

Ok, I'll wait a few more hours. If it shows up as promised I would like to buy more in the future (and pay you better price too).
 Smiley

just patience
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:25:21 PM

Smiley

Look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056505.0;topicseen
he scammed in the past next time you should suggest escrow scammers are all over the forum.
Mindin

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:22:24 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 09:33:01 PM by Mindin

Smiley

he scammed in the past next time you should suggest escrow scammers are all over the forum.

Still nothing, not that surprised. I'm gonna have to say this guy is a scammer, unless he delivers real soon. Stay away.

Even claims that he has "Unlimited full member accs", that does not even make much sense.

Tells me to be patient. This guy sells cheap. He sells cheap for a reason, does not deliver.
I can confirm he is a scammer. Will only retract this if he can deliver real soon. Only scammed me of a few dollars worth of DGB, but it's the principle that counts.
Proof: Transaction ID: 58ca0df46c964a3472f548da5f61d42f92b0db9abfdeb1b1df9e32fe7eb659a3

SCAMMER
btctalkacc (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:09:12 PM

Smiley

that is bullshit.

Smiley

Still nothing, not that surprised. I'm gonna have to say this guy is a scammer, unless he delivers real soon. Stay away.

Even claims that he has "Unlimited full member accs", that does not even make much sense.

Tells me to be patient. This guy sells cheap. He sells cheap for a reason, does not deliver.
I can confirm he is a scammer. Will only retract this if he can deliver real soon. Only scammed me of a few dollars worth of DGB, but it's the principle that counts.
Proof: Transaction ID: 58ca0df46c964a3472f548da5f61d42f92b0db9abfdeb1b1df9e32fe7eb659a3

SCAMMER

still not home
MD101

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:07:24 AM

This guy is a SCAMMER.

just see the negative trust
obtait

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:58:42 PM

DO NOT BUY from this SCAMMER

I send him a money SIX days ago.

1st he send me !!nonexistent!! username.

Then when I asked WTF?! he told me some bullshit about planes and travels and how he would send it in Monday. OFC he doesn't send anything and he's not replying on PMs.

But it's online every day few times!

I will find time tomorrow to open an official scam accusation.
Mindin

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:17:14 PM

Yes he is a scammer, no doubt about that. Don't send him anything.

I think he has got a mental disorder.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: