Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to build a mining Rig  (Read 754 times)
Mr.V (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:32:04 AM

Looking for a loan that will help me purchase a mining rig I'll turn all the hashing power toward your wallet untill the coin is paid off...I have assets that we can discuss in private

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 02:56:49 AM

Looking for a loan that will help me purchase a mining rig I'll turn all the hashing power toward your wallet untill the coin is paid off...I have assets that we can discuss in private

So the rig would be shipped to the lenders house until the loan was paid off, then shipped to you?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Mr.V (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:25:23 AM

I would actually by all the parts and build the rig myself I would be willing to sign a contract using the Rig as the collateral/security. I'm willing to give I.D. I was thinking that I would point all my earning toward the lenders wallet until the Rig is paid off plus interest. Again I'm willing to sign a legal contract so that If anything went south as far as profitability mining, I would still be legally obligated to pay the lender. I have money coming in slowly right now but I want to mine altcoins while they are still profitable and im afraid by the time I have enough saved I will have lost out on my chance to accumulate the most coins as possible.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:29:16 AM

http://coinlenders.com/
Mr.V (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:41:36 AM

thanks for the link are these guys trusted in the community? I have and 800 credit score and don't want my identity stolen lol

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 05:31:24 AM

thanks for the link are these guys trusted in the community? I have and 800 credit score and don't want my identity stolen lol

lol, you just asked the owner if he's trustworthy. That's like asking the bank robber if he's a criminal.

For all it's worth, TradeFortress and I have spoken for a little while, and based on what I've learned from him/about him, he's a great guy. Although he hasn't responded to my last pm yet.. >=)

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Mr.V (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:02:16 AM

didn't know he was the owner

Mr.V (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:27:29 AM

Is anybody willing to loan me a Rig?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:30:45 AM

Is anybody willing to loan me a Rig?
That is called a difficulty future.
Mr.V (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:46:51 AM

I plan on mining and trading full time plus I have a side business. All I need is for some one to believe in me! I know I can make money I turned $100 into $200 yesterday just trading im sure if I had mining equipment coupled with trading I could do something

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 01:35:20 PM

I plan on mining and trading full time plus I have a side business. All I need is for some one to believe in me! I know I can make money I turned $100 into $200 yesterday just trading im sure if I had mining equipment coupled with trading I could do something

Turn that $200 into $400 today, then $800 tomorrow.  By Friday you won't need the loan.

However, if you still want it, you need collateral.  The rig itself cannot be used as collateral if it is in your possession.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:51:17 PM

However, if you still want it, you need collateral.  The rig itself cannot be used as collateral if it is in your possession.

This right here. You can't use what you're buying with the money as the collateral. That depletes the purpose. The rig would be depreciating over time, therefore if a default happened the rig would no longer be able to fully cover the loan.

It's not to say you will default, but when people make loans like this collateral worth more than the loan is usually required (the reason people usually want more is because of the time and effort of liquidating, should it be required).

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Mr.V (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 12:04:09 AM

Turn that $200 into $400 today, then $800 tomorrow.  By Friday you won't need the loan.

I think this will take to much time and time is of the essence. ha I would put my car up for collateral its worth about 4.5G's

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 11:23:44 AM

I think this will take to much time and time is of the essence. ha I would put my car up for collateral its worth about 4.5G's

See, there you go! That would be perfect. This is the extent of my knowledge though... I'm not sure how the lien process works in cases like this.

I want to thank you for being mature about everything though. There's been a lot of people on the forums that get very defensive (and offensive) when they are given advice, so it's great to see someone that understands we're just trying to explain how things work. Smiley

Mr.V (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 06:33:30 AM

See, there you go! That would be perfect. This is the extent of my knowledge though... I'm not sure how the lien process works in cases like this.

I want to thank you for being mature about everything though. There's been a lot of people on the forums that get very defensive (and offensive) when they are given advice, so it's great to see someone that understands we're just trying to explain how things work. Smiley
Ha I know I had a few run ins with some dickheads. It just sucks for me right now, I'm highly educated, got a 800 credit score but cant get a loan because I don't have a taxable job on paper...Im just looking for some one to believe in me as corny as that sounds.

bruiser

Activity: 68
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:56:13 PM

PM'ing you... might look into doing something with you Smiley
Mr.V (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:07:37 PM