Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Go to indonesia pay with fave coins for your travel needs  (Read 788 times)
Bonabit (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

Hello Cryptocoiners !
Introducing Bonabit Tour and travel , one of leading online tour and travel in Indonesia , you can pay your travel needs such as booking hotels , Tour Packages , Airplane tickets , car rentals and many more with your beloved crypto coins such as , Bitcoin , Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Doge, Reddcoin and so on as provide by our vendor gourl payment gateway. With interested price and good services we try to make our customers travel with pleasure . You can make online booking on https://bonabit.com or contact us at email contact@bonabit.com, whatsapp +6285697089738 . thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:02:30 AM

I am really feeling pleased to know more travel agencies are accepting cryptocurrencies as payment from their clients.Right now i have no program to  visit indonesia.
I noted down whole details of your proposal , i shall buy tickets from your website using bitcoin whenever i plan to visit indonesia.
Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:41:06 PM

Thank you for the heads up  Smiley
Just let us know if you want to visit Indonesia, we are pleased to assist

Regards,
Bonabit
bobby88

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:43:11 PM

Hello Cryptocoiners !
Introducing Bonabit Tour and travel , one of leading online tour and travel in Indonesia , you can pay your travel needs such as booking hotels , Tour Packages , Airplane tickets , car rentals and many more with your beloved crypto coins such as , Bitcoin , Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, Doge, Reddcoin and so on as provide by our vendor gourl payment gateway. With interested price and good services we try to make our customers travel with pleasure . You can make online booking on https://bonabit.com or contact us at email contact@bonabit.com, whatsapp +6285697089738 . thank you

Where had you have been guys ? i had already promote your site 2 years ago LoL
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Always wanted to your Indonesia with bitcoins.Initially I thought I'd find someone from the forum to arrange things for me using bitcoins in Indonesia but your service will really help if it's all legit.Anyway ,do we pay first or you guys use an automated escrow ?
Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

Hey mate, how are you?

Yes, we had lots of offline activities for the past two years that make our online booking a little bit behind our normal activities. But now we have our own online division. So we hope we can serve you better.

Regards,
Bonabit
bobby88

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:58:20 PM

check PM please
Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:05:36 PM

Always wanted to your Indonesia with bitcoins.Initially I thought I'd find someone from the forum to arrange things for me using bitcoins in Indonesia but your service will really help if it's all legit.Anyway ,do we pay first or you guys use an automated escrow ?

We have been doing this business for more than 5 years. You can check our business on google, we are here to stay and give service to cryptocurrency's communities, not to scam anyone  Smiley

Regards,
Bonabit
Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:34:13 PM

We have been doing this business for more than 5 years. You can check our business on google, we are here to stay and give service to cryptocurrency's communities, not to scam anyone  Smiley

Regards,
Bonabit

And also we do not usually use escrow,maybe it's better if you book via online, we will immediately process your order as soon as possible.

Regards,
Bonabit
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:05:27 PM

Its nice to see a travel site that accepts bitcoin. Indonesia is a tourist place and all wish to visit indonesia once in their lifetime, specially Bali. Your site will be helpful for many cryptolovers who love travelling. I am bookmarking your site. Also have one suggestion, it will be good and you will get more visitors , if you add Malaysia , thailand and singapore tour package along with indonesia package.
This is one of the sectors that bitcoin began to enter. Currently may not have many tour and travels that receive bitcoin, bonabit one of the alternative to do tourism in Indonesia. and it is currently seen just a few tourist destinations, in the future there will be a development to have access to other countries in southeast asia. This is great for tourism development as well as bitcoin.
Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:19:33 PM

Its nice to see a travel site that accepts bitcoin. Indonesia is a tourist place and all wish to visit indonesia once in their lifetime, specially Bali. Your site will be helpful for many cryptolovers who love travelling. I am bookmarking your site. Also have one suggestion, it will be good and you will get more visitors , if you add Malaysia , thailand and singapore tour package along with indonesia package.

Thank you for your support and suggestions, we are planning to include even more countries of tourist destination also we will update them on this beautiful forum .
Regards
Bonabit
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:23:58 PM

Hey mate, how are you?

Yes, we had lots of offline activities for the past two years that make our online booking a little bit behind our normal activities. But now we have our own online division. So we hope we can serve you better.

Regards,
Bonabit

Very good to know that you are accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method to travel Indonesia. What are the coins specified coins you are accepting other than Bitcoin?
Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:32:54 PM

Hey mate, how are you?

Regards,
Bonabit

Very good to know that you are accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method to travel Indonesia. What are the coins specified coins you are accepting other than Bitcoin?

thank you for your kind comment , we have bitcoin , litecoin , bitcoin cash ,dash , reddcoin,feathercoin,vertcoin, vericoin, peercoin for now .
regards
bonabit
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

Good travel service from my country indonesia to support payment with fave coin for your trip.
Good luck for your business bonabit.
BTW If someone is in doubt about the bonabit travel service,
I am willing to assist you to make transactions directly on the spot.
Meet directly to transact ticket booking traveling. Wink
Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:21:58 AM

Good travel service from my country indonesia to support payment with fave coin for your trip.
Good luck for your business bonabit.
BTW If someone is in doubt about the bonabit travel service,
I am willing to assist you to make transactions directly on the spot.
Meet directly to transact ticket booking traveling. Wink
Thank you for your kind support mate Smiley
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

Wonderful to see a travelling agency accepting crypto currency. Wish the same thing happening with the bigger players too. Though I was not planning for Indonesia right now, but your offer is really tempting me to use my cryptos Grin Just need to convince my girlfriend of the beautiful Indonesian beaches Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
realediston

Activity: 277

Earn it

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Also, do you guys support Anon coins like Monero. In that case how will airlines be booked?

Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:17:29 AM

Wonderful to see a travelling agency accepting crypto currency. Wish the same thing happening with the bigger players too. Though I was not planning for Indonesia right now, but your offer is really tempting me to use my cryptos Grin Just need to convince my girlfriend of the beautiful Indonesian beaches Grin
thank you for your nice comment , you can contact us if you want to travel to Indonesia , we are pleased to help and assist you
regards
Bonabit
Bonabit (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:38:53 AM

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Also, do you guys support Anon coins like Monero. In that case how will airlines be booked?

thank you for noticing it, we realized that to build a business based on website and crypto is not easy, we have to deal with a lot of obstacles from starting a nuisance to people who intend to harm us, but it does not discourage us to always give The best for the crypto community. now our website is working normally and we are trying to monitor at any time.

For monero, we do not currently support the currency online, if you need to book a ticket to pay using monero, you can contact us directly by using whatsapp at +6285697089738 or +6287881215278 also you can email us at contact@bonabit.com by mentioning the origin and your flight destination, our staff will be happy to serve you

regards
Bonabit
bobby88

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

Hello , i saw your site has issues for few days ? , i need you to setup customize tour to Raja ampat for our group can you do that ?
regards
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: