Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][15% BONUS ROUND] FOLIO.NINJA AUTOMATED TRADING BOT PLATFORM  (Read 4477 times)
aron_folioninja

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:03:47 AM

Some question asked in our Slack:

user @rickie247a asked the following, user @aron's answers are inline:

1. Will your tokens be listed on any major exchange? If so, which ones?

A: Yup, absolutely. We will be working on being traded on Bittrex as soon as the Token Sale is completed. Followed by other major exchanges thereafter.

2. Can you explain a little about the trading bot. How long until it is up and running?

A: Trading bot will be part of the Automated Trading milestone which is earmarked for Q4 2018. However, this is a very conservative estimate and originally this milestone was a Q1/2 item.  To be honest, if the community would like to see this feature first we will place is right after the API integration milestone.

As far as information around Trading Bot itself as a feature. Basically the idea behind this is simplifying the ability for anyone to be able to deploy trading bots on any exchange we support in an easy to use platform. Currently the ability to deploy bots in exchanges is limited to people who have the skills and development knowhow to create these types of mechanisms.

3. Will it benefit us investors? If yes, how?

A: That is the main purpose of all tools on the platform. It is giving investors the tools they need to boost their portfolios in ways that have not been accessible to everyone before.

4. What makes you think your project will thrive in the years to come?

A: The community feedback that we receive every step of the way is what will drive the success of this platform. We outlined what we think is important to make investors successful, but it is the users that will give us the feedback we need to refine this platform on an ongoing basis which we hope will drive the demand of the platform upwards and onwards.

Thank you for the questions and discussion @rickie247. There are some follow up questions and answers in the Slack channel if anyone wants to read or jump in and ask further questions. I will bring back the pertinent questions and answer here to help more people find out more and invite more people to jump into the Slack for discussions, questions or feedback.
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:58:54 AM

The site was apparently well developed, you guys really did the show! Convince anyone to participate in this project! The team is made up of how many people? I'm going to access Slack for more information.

Hey Livermore_ !

haha I think that is a compliment, thanks! We are by no means front end developers so we have done the best we can. Our core focus is the backend functionality and the future roadmap which we are very excited about. We are currently a team of two; myself, Aron, and Scott. We will be hiring the necessary skills to make the UI even better and the overall look and feel second to none. 

The Slack community is just starting out, so slowly collecting members and hopefully start some discussions soon. We are sponges for feedback and constructive criticism wherever possible. This is a community project and we are building what we are building for the users. We are excited to see the journey it will take us outside of our core roadmap objectives.

See you in Slack!

on that front, you've failed. it's apparent everyone here concurs that team could have spent a better job dressing the ANN launch. making it an effective tool, not only for promoting, but educating as well. no one likes to read a wall of text.

aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

The site was apparently well developed, you guys really did the show! Convince anyone to participate in this project! The team is made up of how many people? I'm going to access Slack for more information.

Hey Livermore_ !

haha I think that is a compliment, thanks! We are by no means front end developers so we have done the best we can. Our core focus is the backend functionality and the future roadmap which we are very excited about. We are currently a team of two; myself, Aron, and Scott. We will be hiring the necessary skills to make the UI even better and the overall look and feel second to none. 

The Slack community is just starting out, so slowly collecting members and hopefully start some discussions soon. We are sponges for feedback and constructive criticism wherever possible. This is a community project and we are building what we are building for the users. We are excited to see the journey it will take us outside of our core roadmap objectives.

See you in Slack!

on that front, you've failed. it's apparent everyone here concurs that team could have spent a better job dressing the ANN launch. making it an effective tool, not only for promoting, but educating as well. no one likes to read a wall of text.

Hey oliviajizz,

That is a fair piece of constructive criticism. We are not marketers. We are developers and builders and we have worked on many projects where we have not been required to sell our abilities to a greater audience. We have taken the requirements of the project and executed. If successful with our fundraising, we would be hiring the necessary skills to continue promoting the platform.

We will take onboard your feedback and continue to improve our efforts and, specifically, our ANN.

Thank you.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

it's a good idea to join ICO, to see a lot of things to consider about this project, so I hope ICO goes well
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:07:53 AM

ANN Thread updated with infographic. We apologies that this infographic is not embedded in the post. This is due to our project account not being used as an 'activity' account in bitcointalk, therefore we are unable to embed at this time. One of our team member's accounts is being setup to allow for embedding images in order to provide a better experience, at which time this ANN will reference the new thread.
dimitri

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:10:07 AM

idea seems great ... looking forward to see more .. keep up the good work

aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:37:05 AM

Thanks Dimitri, appreciate the support.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

Is that bot will be available to use for token holders or not who are interested in automated trading this idea seems interesting. Crypto trading is really hot one with great potential to make profit I will follow this.
Raxitto

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Very interesting project Soma.
If by any chance you need it, I would be very interested in contributing to your project with, a professional quality, Portuguese translation for the BtcTalk official thread and also other elements, as the White Paper, Website, articles, and interviews.
Please PM if you are interested.

previous jobs:
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1786648.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767517.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792597.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794030.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751650.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728455.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766556.0
--------------- and more----------------

Best Regards
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:31:04 AM

Very interesting project Soma.
If by any chance you need it, I would be very interested in contributing to your project with, a professional quality, Portuguese translation for the BtcTalk official thread and also other elements, as the White Paper, Website, articles, and interviews.
Please PM if you are interested.

previous jobs:
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1786648.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767517.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792597.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794030.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751650.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1728455.0
-- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766556.0
--------------- and more----------------

Best Regards

Hi Raxitto, thank you for offering your services. We will PM you if we require them.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:30:54 AM

this is a nice idea, i think i might give you my benefit of the doubt for this one, one this is what will be the platform you will be using? is it one of the existing one?
you said it's like no other so i believe this will be a new one? how bout the algorithm that you will be using? do you have a profile of the devs behind this?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:24:57 PM

this is a nice idea, i think i might give you my benefit of the doubt for this one, one this is what will be the platform you will be using? is it one of the existing one?
you said it's like no other so i believe this will be a new one? how bout the algorithm that you will be using? do you have a profile of the devs behind this?

Hi Katashi, thanks for giving us the benefit of the doubt. We understand how these projects are with trust and so we are being as forward as we can be with our plans and also the people who are behind the project. In regards to your question about the platform, folio.ninja has been built from scratch by us so in that aspect it is a new platform. Please let me know if I misunderstood your question here.

There are a few algorithms that will be at play here. The Automated Trading component will initially be threshold based alerting (so, percentage of change over time, max/min thresholds, volume movements etc) and then we will start integrating the Arbitrage algorithms to identify opportunities for users to sell their crypto across multiple exchanges that have enough difference in price to make a profit after fees. This algorithm will leverage our API to all integrated exchanges to run the metrics on where to trade. Followed by the Social Trading alerts to indicate when other members are making trades and if you, the user, want to copy them. Followed by the Machine Learning and AI components which my colleague articulated well earlier:

How advanced is the machine learning/AI capability? Will it be feed now as we use the app and carry out transactions?

Hey there, thanks for the question. We're AWS (Amazon Web Services) experts by trade, so it's not secret we're going to use their platform to the best of our abilities. We're planning on using their Machine Learning engine to provide alot of the buy and sell signals based on the huge amounts of data we're already ingesting into the platform. You can read a little more about the base capability here: https://aws.amazon.com/machine-learning/details/

From an integration perspective, we're going to be throwing all the price data we have at the ML engine, with the intent to get signals back. This is alot trickier than said however, as there a numerous ways to craft our input into the engine, such as providing technical indicators, order book volume, availability of exchange API during peak times and differences in price between exchanges. On top of those inputs, we must provide many alternative configurations which may alter the results returned, such as technical indicators, the length of time each data point relates too, user defined trading thresholds and a bunch more. Finally, we can use range of prediction models to sample this data through - which initially we'll be focusing on regression models to provide analysis.

Our aim is to backtest these strategies on existing datasets during rises and falls we've already got data on. This will aid aligning the best model we provide to the public after extensive testing.

The analytics provided by this engine will not be available in our free service, and will be for premium users subscribing with FLN tokens.

Please let us know if you've got any other questions!

If you have any specific questions around the algorithms, Scott will be able to articulate even further.

In regards to the team, Scott and I are the only team members and we have built folio.ninja to where it is today from scratch (please sign up for free and you can start seeing the platform take shape with the fully functional portfolio tracking capabilities.) Scott is our Lead Developer and he is an absolute wizard with what he can do with code. With the funding we will both be able to focus on this full time and hire the additional resources we need to deliver the project roadmaps + community requests. Please check out our profiles here: https://www.folio.ninja/team

Please let me know if you have any other questions Smiley
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

Is that bot will be available to use for token holders or not who are interested in automated trading this idea seems interesting. Crypto trading is really hot one with great potential to make profit I will follow this.

Hi bitcircle,

The bot is available to FLN token holders only under the subscription model.

Let me know if you have any other questions  Smiley
oliviajizz

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:33:46 AM

is there an alpha on testnet for demo dev?  once bitten twice shy Wink

oliviajizz

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

I for one am happy that you're taking criticisms positively, perhaps a better marketing push via bounties would aid in propagation and awareness.

scott_folioninja

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

is there an alpha on testnet for demo dev?  once bitten twice shy Wink

Hey,

We've got our current platform online and operational right now. You can sign up for free at www.folio.ninja

We'll be releasing the premium features listed in our whitepaper to this platform, and consumable using the utility FLN token as we progress through our roadmap.

Cheers,
Scott
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

not open bounty dev ?
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:46:45 AM

not open bounty dev ?

Hey SimpeleSimpele, we have a bounty fund already minted by our ERC20 contract that we will allocate to bug fixes and reports by the community.

Also thank you for the translation reservation.
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

3 Days until ICO
Makinson

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:08:55 AM

not open bounty dev ?

Hey SimpeleSimpele, we have a bounty fund already minted by our ERC20 contract that we will allocate to bug fixes and reports by the community.

Also thank you for the translation reservation.

So, your project will only reward people that fix bugs and do reports?

I am not wanting to do any translations, I am just curious.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: