Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][15% BONUS ROUND] FOLIO.NINJA AUTOMATED TRADING BOT PLATFORM  (Read 4470 times)
aron_folioninja

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

not open bounty dev ?
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

Hey SimpeleSimpele, we have a bounty fund already minted by our ERC20 contract that we will allocate to bug fixes and reports by the community.

Also thank you for the translation reservation.

So, your project will only reward people that fix bugs and do reports?

I am not wanting to do any translations, I am just curious.

Hi Makinson, correct. Our source code is close-sourced so we will not be open-sourcing or crowd sourcing our development code at this time. We will pay developers to work on our platform, not provide bounties for their hard work.

The bounties will be for anyone who has identified serious issues with the platform and deserves reward for bringing it to our attention. We will also provide bounties for community driven ideas for features that are unanimously supported by the community. (aka, if a community member puts forward a feature and it is highly supported by the community AND we implement that feature, we would be happy to provide a bounty to that community member for their innovative idea).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

not open bounty dev ?
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

Hey SimpeleSimpele, we have a bounty fund already minted by our ERC20 contract that we will allocate to bug fixes and reports by the community.

Also thank you for the translation reservation.

So, your project will only reward people that fix bugs and do reports?

I am not wanting to do any translations, I am just curious.

Actually, I just wanted to make sure I understood you correctly. The project will reward contributors and users in different ways also. Contributors will be rewarded with FLN token appreciation as features come online and the demand for FLN tokens increase, since it is the sole currency to use the platform.

Users of the platform will be rewarded with the way the features in this platform provide them with lucrative trading opportunities and insights.

Hopefully I have covered everything for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.  
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

"Advanced machine learning algorithms that will give you the edge on other traders, providing buy and sell signals in near real time."

Nice, so this is essentially a platform that is a trading bot?

Correct, the simplest description is usually the most powerful, well put. What gives the true power to the 'trading bot' is the features we are going to work on thereafter. Social Trading (so tracking other users behaviour and choosing to mimic them or not), Arbitrage opportunity identification across all supported and integrated exchanges with the platform and the ML and AI engine that will crunch huge amounts of past trading analytics to try and find trends and patterns to trade on in the future.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:12:28 PM

"Advanced machine learning algorithms that will give you the edge on other traders, providing buy and sell signals in near real time."

Nice, so this is essentially a platform that is a trading bot?

Correct, the simplest description is usually the most powerful, well put. What gives the true power to the 'trading bot' is the features we are going to work on thereafter. Social Trading (so tracking other users behaviour and choosing to mimic them or not), Arbitrage opportunity identification across all supported and integrated exchanges with the platform and the ML and AI engine that will crunch huge amounts of past trading analytics to try and find trends and patterns to trade on in the future.

Awesome, will there be like the ability to follow certain people? For instance if John Smith made a bunch of great trades, you could set your platform to follow his? Or will it be just specific trends in general?
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

Awesome, will there be like the ability to follow certain people? For instance if John Smith made a bunch of great trades, you could set your platform to follow his? Or will it be just specific trends in general?

Yup, that is exactly what Social Trading is Smiley You will be able to mimic all John Smiths trades (and also set a limit to how much you actually trade, of course, to limit liability to what the user feels comfortable with).
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

Yup, that is exactly what Social Trading is Smiley You will be able to mimic all John Smiths trades (and also set a limit to how much you actually trade, of course, to limit liability to what the user feels comfortable with).

That is awesome! I'll be keeping an eye on this then!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

is this something like etoro? i'm just curious about how the bot will duplicate someones trading strategy, i'm sure if this can be programmed this system
will be more interesting to follow, hope to see more updates and more information about this new project, good luck dev.
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:54:56 AM

is this something like etoro? i'm just curious about how the bot will duplicate someones trading strategy, i'm sure if this can be programmed this system
will be more interesting to follow, hope to see more updates and more information about this new project, good luck dev.

Hi Golftech, great question.

Yes it is like eToro's Social Trading platform, except we are obviously dealing with real crypto assets vs eToros speculation on crypto assets.

The way the Social Trading engine will work is that folio.ninja will track the trades of all users on the platform via the API integration with the exchanges we integrate with. So when you trade on Bittrex and you buy some ETH with some BTC, that will be logged in folio.ninja to update your portfolio summary so you can keep track of your ROI. On top of that it will add the trade metadata, with all relevant information, to your profile. If you decide as a user to publish your trade history to the platform (either under your real name, alias or fully anonymous) other users will be able to see your ROI's and see that you have been strategically buying ETH during dips and selling at peaks, and you have been doing REALLY well. Other users will then be like "hey, I want to copy this person so that when they trade ETH, I trade ETH."

When a user chooses to mimic another user, after reviewing their profile stats, the Automated Trading Bot will latch onto that users trades and copy them via API to your preferred exchange. You will be able to set granular conditions on the trades so if you are mimicking someone who is doing massive trades you can just say you only want to trade 5 ETH at a time or a percentage of what the person you are copying is trading. You will also be able to set stop losses on the trades in order to limit your liability whilst you are not monitoring the bot.

Also, people that choose to publish their trading stats will be paid for every follower they have, inversely users that choose to follow someone else will need to pay to do so. Payment will be in FLN tokens. The price for this service has not been set yet and will be up for community discussion on what is the fairest way for both sides. 

I hope this has answered your question. Please let me know if you have any others!

Cheers,
Aron
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:07:44 AM

2 Days until ICO
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

Do you have any experience with bots so far that you could show and make people believe that you know how to build a bot?
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

Do you have any experience with bots so far that you could show and make people believe that you know how to build a bot?

This is from their website:

folio.ninja was built in Australia for a small group of investors to track their cryptocurrency investments, and stay up to date with market movements. Providing tools to track profit and loss, receive email and mobile alerts on market movements, widgets to embed on your phone, and soon a host of premium features, we discovered the wider community could make use of it too. We've opened it up to the world as folio.ninja!. And we're only just getting started! The team at folio.ninja are currently working on a range of tools to improve your cryptocurrency trading and returns. Read our White Paper to learn more. Our ERC20 Token Sale will open on Saturday, 9 September 16:00:00 UTC and close on Saturday, 4 November 2017 16:00:00 UTC; or if the FLN Supply cap or ETH cap is reached, whichever comes first.

Source: https://www.folio.ninja/
raymankk

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

Sounds good, I like the concept that you have, but I still need more information from this project, with bounty for example, I hope this project soon update the announcement
scott_folioninja

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

Hey drwoo,

We've not got any public exposure building trading bots thus far, however we do have a range of experience designing, developing, deploying and managing web applications. We've built our MVP product release already, which anyone can access for free on www.folio.ninja

With respect specifically to bots, we don't have anything ready for public release, however we have done substantial work on preparing for our launch. We'll be heavily leveraging AI and Machine learning through various regression and classification prediction models to provide buy and sell signals on our platform. These will then feed into a user designed orchestration layer that will, at your discretion, place buy or sell orders on select integrated exchanges.

We understand putting your assets into the control of a bot can be somewhat daunting, and as such we will be providing both backtesting and dryrun functionality in all trading bots we develop. What this means is you can test your bot configuration on both historical data (backtesting), and future data (dryrun) without ever putting your crypto assets into live trades. This functionality will provide users with sufficient comfort that our bots can provide expected returns before risking any of their assets.

Please let us know if you've got any other questions, we're very open and happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.

Best regards,
Scott
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:23:46 AM

Sounds good, I like the concept that you have, but I still need more information from this project, with bounty for example, I hope this project soon update the announcement

Hi raymank, please let us know what you would like to know specifically and we will respond to the best of our ability. We have commented on our bounty program as far as bug bounty and community generated ideas that are featured in the future product. Is there something specific that you are after in regards to a bounty program?
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

This is from their website:

folio.ninja was built in Australia for a small group of investors to track their cryptocurrency investments, and stay up to date with market movements. Providing tools to track profit and loss, receive email and mobile alerts on market movements, widgets to embed on your phone, and soon a host of premium features, we discovered the wider community could make use of it too. We've opened it up to the world as folio.ninja!. And we're only just getting started! The team at folio.ninja are currently working on a range of tools to improve your cryptocurrency trading and returns. Read our White Paper to learn more. Our ERC20 Token Sale will open on Saturday, 9 September 16:00:00 UTC and close on Saturday, 4 November 2017 16:00:00 UTC; or if the FLN Supply cap or ETH cap is reached, whichever comes first.

Source: https://www.folio.ninja/

Thanks for helping Darkoth89!

You can also see more information about us on our team page https://www.folio.ninja/team

leala

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

interesting idea Cool let's see
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

Smiley

1 more day until our ICO opens!
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

Smiley

it might be worth submitting your ICO to: https://icobench.com getting a rate will also add more publicity! (Unless you already have, in which case, ignore me!)
kangusmcdu2

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

This looks like quite an interesting project, I'll be keeping an eye on it!
aron_folioninja

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:21:51 PM

Smiley

it might be worth submitting your ICO to: https://icobench.com getting a rate will also add more publicity! (Unless you already have, in which case, ignore me!)

Ahh thanks, we are on a couple but hadn't heard of that one. Just submitted a request!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: