Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMcoin List - With Substantial Reasons (Warning: No FUD)  (Read 1085 times)
schyter (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:06:38 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 06:00:19 PM by schyter

Cryptocurrency is growing. New coins are being added to coinmarketcap everyday. Some of these new coins are developed by people posed as good Devs but in actual sense are bad people with malicious intentions of scamming innocent people (especially newbies)

Feel free to report CryptoCurrency Exchanges as well

If you know such coins or people, please do not hesitate to announce about them on this topic.

In your post, please make sure to add clear and vivid reasons or proof of why they are scam.

I would like to entreat all contributors and readers of this topic to avoid creating unnecessary FUD simply because they do not like a particular crypto because your personal opinions, whims, dislike, or favoritism should not necessarily matter to everyone. however honesty and fact matters

To make the list readily and easily accesible, i will constantly update this post(at least once every 2 days) with the relevant posts of scamcoins. the list will be in this manner:

NAME of coin - Ticker/symbol - Link to relevant post which may be lost in the pages on this topic

If a crypto has been unfairly added to this list, pm me with a genuine counter reason to have it removed ASAP.

I really hope that this topic goes a long way to help clear the crypto space of unhealthy and malignant scamcoins

UNOFFIAL SCAMcoin/ICO LIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legis

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

Very good idea. Maybe this qualifies:

Empire Card - EMP - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091657.msg20897522#msg20897522
salcon

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:38:57 PM

It will be an endless list.
It is easier to write not fraudulent coins.
schyter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

We have to assume every coin is good until proven otherwise Smiley

cryptocronic

Activity: 241

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

It will be an endless list.

I don't think most coins are scams, so it won't be an endless list.  I do think most coins are started by people with good intentions (while still getting profit for themselves) but not enough experience or support to follow through.   

So good idea to keep this scam list updated.

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
cryptocronic

Activity: 241

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:58:23 PM

LUST ICO is a scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2077842.0

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
schyter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:03:24 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 04:30:14 AM by schyter

Thank you for the LUST ICO expose. I hope others benefit from it.
 Please edit your post to the format shown below
NAME of coin - Ticker/symbol - Link to relevant post which may be lost in the pages on this topic

schyter (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:22:28 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 06:02:23 PM by schyter

this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days

It is still active and we are still trying to minimize the scam.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:36:11 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 08:47:31 PM by sluppy
Merited by schyter (3)

Easy .. Any coin that's listed on MASTERNODES.ONLINE and has 1000% roi listed next to its name is a SCAM.

1 anonymous devs
2 1 page website
3 very unclear on what the coin will actually do or be used for
4 roadmaps listing stuff like Presale / getting listed on Exchange / getting listed on MNO anything of meaning to be completed 6-9 months from now.
5 No whitepaper or it makes No sense or lists stuff that has been done by 100 other coins allready
6 Tons of shill accounts posting lines like "Great project" "Strong Dev team" when there really isnt any info on either
7 they use crypto bridge southx and one or 2 more exchanges where they have free reign to create FAKE VOLUME To make their coin look good.

All sub 100 posts accounts that are posting and the few other accounts that are not usually admit they own a masternode so they only make money if they help lure in more suckers.

These "coins" are a cancer to crypto and every person u keep from giving away their money to those scammers is 1.

Edit: forgot the most important one a nice fat premine often more then they say so the "Devs" can sell masternodes on Discord until they run out of suckers .. then on to the next coin .. they are being pumped out at almost one a day.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
UMINEMEME

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

^^ sluppy said it

Beware: every coin on these sites that are cheap or have a good ROI are scams. It can't be stressed enough when we say to do you due diligence. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is... https://masternodes.online/ and https://www.crypto-coinz.net/master-node-calculator/ look tempting, but not all that shimmers is gold
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

This is great! Nice idea! maybe it could be stickied

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:47:40 PM

There is no way this won't turn into fud because every ongoing project that is being listed will come and defend why their project is not scam and everyone who post somethint against it would be interpreted as such while others will use it as a means to bad mouth another good project. I even read one that the developer/ promoter was even defending the reason why the name of the team is not open to everybody but at the end of the day, it turned into a scam project. The way out is for everybody to be on the alert that you are responsible for me your own safety first before you come out and shout scam.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

Cryptocurrency is growing. New coins are being added to coinmarketcap everyday. Some of these new coins are developed by people posed as good Devs but in actual sense are bad people with malicious intentions of scamming innocent people (especially newbies)

Feel free to report CryptoCurrency Exchanges as well

If you know such coins or people, please do not hesitate to announce about them on this topic.

In your post, please make sure to add clear and vivid reasons or proof of why they are scam.

I would like to entreat all contributors and readers of this topic to avoid creating unnecessary FUD simply because they do not like a particular crypto because your personal opinions, whims, dislike, or favoritism should not necessarily matter to everyone. however honesty and fact matters

To make the list readily and easily accesible, i will constantly update this post(at least once every 2 days) with the relevant posts of scamcoins. the list will be in this manner:

If a crypto has been unfairly added to this list, pm me with a genuine counter reason to have it removed ASAP.

I really hope that this topic goes a long way to help clear the crypto space of unhealthy and malignant scamcoins

UNOFFIAL SCAMcoin/ICO LIST

i recently read that megatron is a scam project? maybe you can search and if you deemed thats it is , just put it

D216
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

There is no way this won't turn into fud because every ongoing project that is being listed will come and defend why their project is not scam and everyone who post somethint against it would be interpreted as such while others will use it as a means to bad mouth another good project. I even read one that the developer/ promoter was even defending the reason why the name of the team is not open to everybody but at the end of the day, it turned into a scam project. The way out is for everybody to be on the alert that you are responsible for me your own safety first before you come out and shout scam.

Well those things i listed are very clear indicators If the project Passes good on all of those its Probably not a scam and people Fudding good projects will be found out soon enough.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:46:37 AM

Easy .. Any coin that's listed on MASTERNODES.ONLINE and has 1000% roi listed next to its name is a SCAM.

1 anonymous devs
2 1 page website
4 roadmaps listing stuff like Presale / getting listed on Exchange / getting listed on MNO anything of meaning to be completed 6-9 months from now.
5 No whitepaper or it makes No sense or lists stuff that has been done by 100 other coins allready
6 Tons of shill accounts posting lines like "Great project" "Strong Dev team" when there really isnt any info on either
7 they use crypto bridge southx and one or 2 more exchanges where they have free reign to create FAKE VOLUME To make their coin look good.

All sub 100 posts accounts that are posting and the few other accounts that are not usually admit they own a masternode so they only make money if they help lure in more suckers.

These "coins" are a cancer to crypto and every person u keep from giving away their money to those scammers is 1.

Edit: forgot the most important one a nice fat premine often more then they say so the "Devs" can sell masternodes on Discord until they run out of suckers .. then on to the next coin .. they are being pumped out at almost one a day.

I agree with you I don't understand why masternodes.online and other specific sites don't take a guaranty from the new so called projects before post them online with big 10000% ROI in this way it will be harder for scammers.....

By the way IPSUM (IPS) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337993.0 I think is scam the devs  disappeared  from discord and bitcointalk
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

1 anonymous devs
2 1 page website

I agree with you I don't understand why masternodes.online and other specific sites don't take a guaranty from the new so called projects before post them online with big 10000% ROI in this way it will be harder for scammers.....

By the way IPSUM (IPS) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337993.0 I think is scam the devs  disappeared  from discord and bitcointalk

The answer to that is very simple MNO gets PAID I read 1 btc per listing .. so as long as u pay they will list anything u want.

pffminer

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

1 anonymous devs
2 1 page website

The IPSUM project was taken by new developers lets see whats happening next hope its not a second scam attempt......
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

1 anonymous devs
2 1 page website

The IPSUM project was taken by new developers lets see whats happening next hope its not a second scam attempt......

there is really no point in doing such things the developers would be better off making a new coin.

schyter (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

So no recent scamcoin events apart from IPSUM which has supposedly been taken over by a new team

NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Thanks for helpful post. I hope you will keep update this thread for us to know and stay away from scam project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: