Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie here - Issue posting  (Read 2034 times)
GWhisper (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:46:52 AM

Hey - I'd been lurking for a couple of weeks and finally decided yesterday to register. So as I understand it I need a least 5 posts and 4 hours on the site - well this will be my 6 post, first thread and I've been logged in for 4 hours 3 minutes........ however I still can't interact with any other areas other than this newbies section.

Have I missed something, I'd assume it was an auto promotion once criteria is meet.

Thanks.
dacman61

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:24:14 PM

same here 10 posts and 4 hours 4 minutes of total time logged in, and STILL not able to post anywhere outside of newbie jail

Huh what gives?!

This Newbie jail is BS.... So disapponting.. I can't even PM anyone.
syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:25:19 PM

same here 10 posts and 4 hours 4 minutes of total time logged in, and STILL not able to post anywhere outside of newbie jail

Huh what gives?!

exactly, can get rid of some scammers

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:26:09 PM

Hey - I'd been lurking for a couple of weeks and finally decided yesterday to register. So as I understand it I need a least 5 posts and 4 hours on the site - well this will be my 6 post, first thread and I've been logged in for 4 hours 3 minutes........ however I still can't interact with any other areas other than this newbies section.

Have I missed something, I'd assume it was an auto promotion once criteria is meet.

Thanks.

Huh what gives?!

Are you sure?  You are both listed as "Jr. Member" now.  You should be able to post elsewhere.  Try again.

You only need to have 1 post to be able to send a PM.  You now have 1 post.  Try again.
r.freeman

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:28:45 PM

Thanks.

Huh what gives?!

Are you sure?  You are both listed as "Jr. Member" now.  You should be able to post elsewhere.  Try again.

You only need to have 1 post to be able to send a PM.  You now have 1 post.  Try again.

Did anyone looked into possibility of paying in BTC for Junior account? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: