Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:13:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDUZA - Development for the management of crypto-technologies  (Read 7622 times)
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:24:35 AM

Coin supply: 80.000.000
Coin cap: 400.000.000
Premine: 280.000.000

I don't quite understand how the coin supply = 80 mil but premined 280 mil? Is this a typo or  Huh

meduzatech (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

I don't quite understand how the coin supply = 80 mil but premined 280 mil? Is this a typo or  Huh

Changes:

Coin supply: 1.000.000 coins which will be available for trading on exchanges.

Why ?

1. We analyzed a lot of coins, they put approximately the same number of coins and run up the prices on the exchanges.

2. It is beneficial for miners. If the exchanges won't be a large amount of coins.

3. We have marketing Department, which will monitor the price on the exchanges and will not prevent large drawdowns.

4. We have customers who will pay with our coins services our services, this will make the demand on the exchanges, regardless of the other trailers
elmerian

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:45:01 AM

need some translation for Indonesian language?
meduzatech (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

need some translation for Indonesian language?

Write Your proposal to this address meduza.tech@gmail.com
ramcrypto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:57:49 AM

can anyone tell me about total supply of coins n premine coins..
divedaucd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:18:08 AM

can anyone tell me about total supply of coins n premine coins..
total 400 mil
premine: 280 mil
it simply means all chickens will buy premine coin and enrich dev because he works very hard. LoL.
Greygor

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:30:33 PM

There is no exchange?
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

Changes:

Why ?

1. We analyzed a lot of coins, they put approximately the same number of coins and run up the prices on the exchanges.

2. It is beneficial for miners. If the exchanges won't be a large amount of coins.

3. We have marketing Department, which will monitor the price on the exchanges and will not prevent large drawdowns.

4. We have customers who will pay with our coins services our services, this will make the demand on the exchanges, regardless of the other trailers

Could you provide us some kind of update on what you're working on at the moment / planning?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
meduzatech (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

There is no exchange?

Very soon.
meduzatech (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:30:44 PM

Changes:

Why ?

Could you provide us some kind of update on what you're working on at the moment / planning?

At the moment there is integration of coins in our services, as well as the addition of several exchanges.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

What is the reason of such a big premine? There must be a really good reason for that, otherwise this is a huge red light for everyone... Not many information on what Meduza actually is and why it is called like that anyway...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
meduzatech (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:34:37 AM

What is the reason of such a big premine? There must be a really good reason for that, otherwise this is a huge red light for everyone... Not many information on what Meduza actually is and why it is called like that anyway...

Soon there will be more information on your question.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:46:45 PM

Soon there will be more information on your question.

That's excellent. I'll be here waiting. Certainly you have made me curious. If properly used, premines can be the way to great new projects. If properly used...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
meduzatech (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Hi, can someone send me an example of transferring from one wallet daemon to another wallet gui

You can tray it your self. It work very similar, because our GUI wallet use simplewallet.exe and meduzatechd.exe for transferring money.
Myaremenko

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:02:40 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:59:01 AM by Myaremenko

Respected developers. A huge request to start publishing information about your current affairs in a twitter. We are waiting for the coin to enter the market. Of course this way is long. Please write at least something.
Your twitter is empty, the site is not updated, the coin has not been added to the exchanger novaexchange.com. I'm counting on you
usingyilan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
meduzatech (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:02:46 PM

Respected developers. A huge request to start publishing information about your current affairs in a twitter. We are waiting for the coin to enter the market. Of course this way is long. Please write at least something.
Your twitter is empty, the site is not updated, the coin has not been added to the exchanger novaexchange.com. I'm counting on you

We have created a Tweeter account, but I will start doing posts when added to the exchange and we will form the price.

Regarding adding to the stock exchange. We are constantly in touch with them, but they tell you what will be added in the coming days.
At the moment we have applied for 3 of the exchange:
https://novaexchange.com
https://www.coinexchange.io/
https://yobit.net/
Myaremenko

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:11:29 PM

We have created a Tweeter account, but I will start doing posts when added to the exchange and we will form the price.

Regarding adding to the stock exchange. We are constantly in touch with them, but they tell you what will be added in the coming days.
At the moment we have applied for 3 of the exchange:
https://novaexchange.com
https://www.coinexchange.io/
https://yobit.net/

Yes, I saw that voting on the site https://novaexchange.com ... It's very good. I believe in you. You can give benchmarks for the value of your coin. From what price in Satoshi will start on the exchange. (Applicable)
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

i'm mining this coin use vga rx 470 4gb and rx 480 8gb, total 4200 Hs
dominguero

Activity: 430
Merit: 228

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

i'm mining this coin use vga rx 470 4gb and rx 480 8gb, total 4200 Hs