Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I start gambling site?  (Read 8170 times)
ismadanniel

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

yeah should be enough..but if u want more visitor your site should have what other dont hve such as triple bet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cgrbb

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

That would be the gambling itself to start a gambling site with that budget man  Smiley
pia19

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:56:51 PM

In  my opinion, gambling sites was never the best idea to gain profit. Whether your the site developer or the user, you'll still lose at the end. Besides, I think your budget is not enough to develop gambling sites. Also, if you don't have any idea about gambling sites, you should spend a lot of time researching     
 and studying about it. I think you can spend your money in an investment instead. Try to look for a good investment site, you'll still profit from it. But of course, it still your money, its your decision. Good luck.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:57:58 PM

Personally I would stay away from making a gambling site as the market is really saturated. Even if you have some plans on changing different aspects, you will still have the headache of running a gambling site which has a ton of laws and regulations. It is not worth the time and effort imo

Positivebetting
maxime784

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:59:29 PM

It takes a revolutionary idea.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:56:08 AM

I understand your point on wanting to invest your money. But a gambling site business is really hard given that you do not have the knowledge or experience on running one. Maybe, if you really want that industry, you can find a tie up partner who already is an expert on this or already running one. You can invest to him or his existing gambling site or ask him to start up a new one with you as a capital partner. In this way, you can somehow be more confident that the business will run well. Good luck sir!
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:58:37 AM

Selling script is even more worth than to start your own gambling site. You can earn more than with it as your budget is tight and that's not really enough to start working with your dream gambling website.

And now you have changed your plans and you will just start to complete the script and sell it? If you are done with it you can post that on services section and look for those people that has the money to start their own gambling site.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:54:38 AM

I have budget of 300 to 500$ for this project
Is my budget is enough to start own gambling site , exclude advertising.
How much time I need to spent on this?
Which features should I add in my gambling site? ( Games or etc.)
Anything Else or any suggestion.
PLEASE DONT COME IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH ON ME

( I don't have any knowledge but I want to invest my money somewhere which give me good profit or only profit)

Your budget is clearly not enough but in case you are planning a ptc or captchafacucet/gambling site fusion like freebitco.in then I think you might be able to make it work.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:03:28 PM

That amount of money will end you up with nothing in your hand if you started your bitcoin gambling site with it. However you can try XRP gambling dice site as its cheap and you will get alot of coins with that amount. Don't forget if you don't know how to make gambling site and maintain it then you need to hire a site developer and coder for its regular maintenance.
Cryptoearner (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

That amount of money will end you up with nothing in your hand if you started your bitcoin gambling site with it. However you can try XRP gambling dice site as its cheap and you will get alot of coins with that amount. Don't forget if you don't know how to make gambling site and maintain it then you need to hire a site developer and coder for its regular maintenance.

Bro please read last replies or posts , i already dropped idea of running gambling site for my own. But now i am selling it if anyone interested then he or she can PM me .

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:20:36 PM

Selling script is even more worth than to start your own gambling site. You can earn more than with it as your budget is tight and that's not really enough to start working with your dream gambling website.

And now you have changed your plans and you will just start to complete the script and sell it? If you are done with it you can post that on services section and look for those people that has the money to start their own gambling site.
Thanks for pleasant reply, do you know anyone who is willing to buy my Dice script? I posted in Auction section now i am going to post in Digital Goods section hope i will find any buyer.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:29:26 PM

If your budget $500, maybe you can deposit in to bankroll gambling site. Or you guy can make a site game, like playing old game "snake xenzia" and you pay with cryptocurrencies. You can get profit with this project with ads. That is my opinion
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:44:14 PM

I have budget of 300 to 500$ for this project
Is my budget is enough to start own gambling site , exclude advertising.
How much time I need to spent on this?
Which features should I add in my gambling site? ( Games or etc.)
Anything Else or any suggestion.
PLEASE DONT COME IF YOU WANT TO LAUGH ON ME

( I don't have any knowledge but I want to invest my money somewhere which give me good profit or only profit)

Are you going to do the UI/UX and coding yourself?  You will need more than 500$ reserve to pay out your players when they hit.  As far as time spent on this, if you are talking about time until a MVP, i would say 4-6 months.  But realistically for a legit gambling site you would need at least 25K to pull this off with 10K in reserve and you doing a big portion of the work yourself.
Legit gambling site hmmm sounds interesting to me.
Almost all the gambling platform i use i always loose the bet.
I donot know but i feel there is a bot that always play against me and never let users to win.
Most of the gambling sites are using some kind of AI i guess. If you have an idea or strategy that keeps on winning the AI will keep a record of your moves. it will make an opposite reaction of your strategy for you to the game because every time you bet, it doesn't let you wanna win again. That's what i noticed to every web-based gambling. I guess this is what gambling businesses is they tend to make less the chances of winning which makes you lose a lot.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:35:27 AM

Thanks everyone but now we are almost ready with our script.
But because of the lack of money we dropped our project.

But as our script is already building and it is in finishing stage. So we think it is better to complete it and sell it .

We plan to sell our gambling script if you are interested then pm me

Small details about script:-

Our script Design is similar to Rollin and bitdice.
Marvel framework
Withdrawal will done manually by admin or site owner through admin dashboard.
Users just need to ask for payment by clicking button.
Bitcoin API using gourl

If you are interested then pm me

Thanks

It is good thinking to drop the idea to come up with new gambling site if you don't have a big budget to run a site. Because after you launch a site you surely need to spend a lot of money on promotions to attract players otherwise sometime you may not even recover you hosting money from the site. And good luck for you to sell your site.
ProspectorsPR

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:36:41 AM

If you have good bankroll then you can start gambling site.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:03:10 AM

Thanks for pleasant reply, do you know anyone who is willing to buy my Dice script? I posted in Auction section now i am going to post in Digital Goods section hope i will find any buyer.

When it comes to sales I don't guarantee to give you one. I've seen your post at the digital goods section I think it will takes time for you to see someone that wants to buy your dice script. You have to spread it out, you can also offer it through freelancing websites. Try to post it also in the services section that you can make a dice script.

He decided not to pursue anymore his gambling website instead he will only going to sell his scripts to make more money.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

Setting up a gambling website is not that simple like setting an business website. Here lot of features need to be considered. One among the important thing is the funding as well an systematic site that gives profit to users as well the authority. To make it possible lot of work need to be done, rather than that it's good to sell the script if you lack in funding.

Cryptoearner (OP)

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

When it comes to sales I don't guarantee to give you one. I've seen your post at the digital goods section I think it will takes time for you to see someone that wants to buy your dice script. You have to spread it out, you can also offer it through freelancing websites. Try to post it also in the services section that you can make a dice script.

He decided not to pursue anymore his gambling website instead he will only going to sell his scripts to make more money.

Thanks bro for giving idea. I will post in service section.
I posted in Digital goods section. Because I thought I will get more people.

Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:46:11 AM

Setting up a gambling website is not that simple like setting an business website. Here lot of features need to be considered. One among the important thing is the funding as well an systematic site that gives profit to users as well the authority. To make it possible lot of work need to be done, rather than that it's good to sell the script if you lack in funding.
Funding the main part to establish gambling site. you can create and launch site but to maintain that site for 1st 3 months you need big amount.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

If you have the money and the right guys with you, you should start a gambling site. It true that is hard at first to get people to know it and start using it, but, once you get people to start playing, you will start making serious money. You should know everything about sports sites before you make your first step and learn how to promote your site. It can cost you lots of money, but, if the project succeed you will get your money back quick and start making pure profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: