Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin now  (Read 2682 times)
Cryptoticker (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

Should I buy Bitcoin now or wait for some weeks? :-/
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

It's better to buy with small amounts all the time. Today, tomorrow...
And you will never lose

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
han emily

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

there is no harm in buying bitcoin, from now because it's still a good time to buy bitcoin, because in the next few months bitcoin will rise high in price
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

If you really want to buy bitcoins then buy it now and do not wait for the next week as may be you will see higher price by that time and at that point you will regret for not buying at a right time so without wasting any time and thinking much buy bitcoins and keep it safe in your wallet till the end of the year and that would be the best time for you to sell your coins.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

Dont wait next week, just buy it now if you have capital to invest unto it. Because bitcoin will really gonna be 10, 000$ this year. Were many of the communit of bitcoin are holding and waiting for that moment ton be happen including myself too.
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

If you buy now, don't point on someone else mistake as your failure but look at it as yours. It is you who decide what that matters most. Buy at your own risk as prices still on high value.
yudas8822

Activity: 336
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:40:28 PM

this is like a gamble, when you buy bitcoin now is feared the price will down, and but when u wait for the price is down feared the price keep grow up, so you better look for accurate information whether bitcoin price keep grow up, because the price bitcoin is not stable
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

I would just recommend slowly putting money into bitcoin every single week. Bitcoin hasn't really fulfilled it's potential yet so it really doesn't matter if you buy today or next week. Just start investing now. The longer you wait the more you will miss out
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:54:48 PM

this is like a gamble, when you buy bitcoin now is feared the price will down, and but when u wait for the price is down feared the price keep grow up, so you better look for accurate information whether bitcoin price keep grow up, because the price bitcoin is not stable

No one can judge the accurate price of bitcoins as its not in control of anyone but you can come to decision looking at the upward trend in the price of bitcoins and most of the people are hoping that price will reach to $10k price at the end of the year and if it really happens then you will be getting best returns on your investments even if you buy now.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:07:09 PM

Well actually it is your choice to buy or sell your bitcoin. for me Jan-May of the year is the best time to buy some bitcoin/satoshis prices are down and pump stage starts from Bermonths. *take note this is just my opionion. stacking some Bitcoin is still worth the risk rather than letting your cash dry on the banks lol
putradaerah

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:12:03 PM

If asked when you want to buy it depends on you if you feel this is good to buy please but if you feel not time ya wait next week. If I were asked yes I would buy it now.

Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

Its up to you, if you have more amount in your pocket you can directly buy/invest in bitcoin, but if you don't have that much of money better wait for some days or weeks before buying some bitcoins.

Just don't forget to make some research before entering this world of bitcoin and lastly buy some bitcoins that you can afford to loose.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:14:00 PM

Buy now! Probably in the next few weeks prices will totally go up some more. This isn't the end of this price increase, it is only the start. Prices became stagnant because of the problems with the network regarding unconfirmed transactions. Wait till segwit is fully activated and you'll see that the network speeds up and prices sky rockets by then. So I really recommend to buy and buy and hodl!
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:16:17 PM

buy little by little if you still have some doubts since you are new here better also not to relied with someone's else opinion but
better to take some effort to research and learn the benefits and all the big possibilities why bitcoin value will increase in the
next years to come.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

Time to shine. Buy now or regret later.
That is always my problem when I am doubting.
Keep asking the same question like you did until I will find out the bitcoin price already grew 10 percent or more.
If I just did not question bitcoin potential I may have a lot of money now.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:20:30 PM

It's better to buy with small amounts all the time. Today, tomorrow...
And you will never lose
good suggestion better to buy small amount of coin and later on to become valuable coin in the market is good saving for the future, buying of bitcoin now is also a very nice savings because bitcoin are now keep increasing and maybe before the of this year your bitcoin have a very good return profits.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:20:22 PM

Why you want to wait for next few weeks? I don't think we will see any significant dump on bitcoin's price anytime soon, just buy bitcoin when it is still under $4500 which you can consider as very low price compared to what many crypto experts have predicted for bitcoin price by end of this year. Price might get easily over $5k by december this year so you will make some profit without any doubt if you just buy bitcoin right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:24:22 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin the smartest move is always doing an average. Buy $100 worth every week and you will average out the price whether it went up or down. No one can tell you the future of what it will be so cost averaging is your best solution.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:36:42 PM

If really you want to buy bitcoin then don't make late. just buy now as much as you can.I also like you and i thought i will buy bitcoin when the price will be decreased.but the price instead of fall its raised a lot.so i cant buy as much as i want.so without any procrastination buy bitcoin now and hold them.but my question is why you want to buy bitcoin?
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:51:34 PM

I think you should buy now if you do not want to see Bitcoin prices continue to rise while you are not buying any BTC. I think there is no limit to the price of BTC as the countries are gradually adopting it, the transaction time is improved, more and more people are aware of BTC, many people search and buy it more. After a few weeks, I believe you will make a profit between buying and selling BTC

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████