Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for most reliable forecast sites help  (Read 277 times)
brogin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:43:08 PM

I'm new here and new to bitcoin. I intend to be a long term investor, probably for my kid or his future children or beyond.
I decided to get in on bitcoin mainly because most all of the forecasting and articles I have seen in the past seemed to greatly underestimate bitcoin, I think because most of them still think in old school money ways and bitcoin is the future, so out of their comfort zone.

The problem I am having now is figuring out who if anyone has been the most on point forecaster of bitcoin, both longer term and day to day.

Can anyone point me towards websites with the more successful forecasters. Even though my intent is very long term my biggest curiosity is day to day forecasting, i'm hoping i can find people or AI or whatever that is good at that .. as day to day makes it much easier for me to track their success or failure

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated
Michhotdog

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:52:14 PM

No one can accurately predict the movement of bitcoin, there are only approximate forecasts that do not guarantee that everything will be exactly like this. I use this forum to get information and the growth or fall of bitcoin.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

The best way to predict the price is to follow the cryptocurrency news. With their help and your brain, you can imagine what will happen with one cryptocurrency in the future.
For example Litecoin, the developers plan to integrate the Lightning network into Bitcoin with the Litecoin chain, means, both crypto-coins share the same resources to transact the future and also gives you the possibility to pay with LTC on a bitcoin-accepted site. The effect? The price surged by 20%. The best news resource is Coindesk and CoinTelegraph - there are even much more like this in the forum.

Back to your point, if there are some forecast sites, then cryptocurrency world is going in the volatility space.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:56:13 PM

I'm new here and new to bitcoin. I intend to be a long term investor, probably for my kid or his future children or beyond.
I decided to get in on bitcoin mainly because most all of the forecasting and articles I have seen in the past seemed to greatly underestimate bitcoin, I think because most of them still think in old school money ways and bitcoin is the future, so out of their comfort zone.

The problem I am having now is figuring out who if anyone has been the most on point forecaster of bitcoin, both longer term and day to day.

Can anyone point me towards websites with the more successful forecasters. Even though my intent is very long term my biggest curiosity is day to day forecasting, i'm hoping i can find people or AI or whatever that is good at that .. as day to day makes it much easier for me to track their success or failure

Hello, I would suggest you to follow this project. This might help you in some ways. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092341.0
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:55:31 AM

No one can accurately predict the movement of bitcoin, there are only approximate forecasts that do not guarantee that everything will be exactly like this. I use this forum to get information and the growth or fall of bitcoin.

Pretty good source to look for the updates on bitcoin, the bitcointalk forum and notification by the theymos in the news above bar.  Grin

This forum also varies in the terms that people are active and very keen in doing predictions.

Besides this source you can always follow the official twitter account for short and quickest notification Time to time. Besides that you will have to get the updates from news feeds or blogs which are official to bitcoin,com.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

Well for starters, you should always take other people's opinions with a grain of salt. Just make sure that you remember people are often saying things in a certain way to make you trade a certain way, which would benefit them as a result.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, i would suggest using tradingview.

You basically see what others share on the platform, and you are able to trade whatever idea you think is the most accurate and will make you the most money. It is completely free, and quite open. Anyone can post a prediction though, so make sure you see the reason behind their predictions before making a decision to trade any of yoru money.

Don't pay to subscribe anything. It's a waste of money.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:49:15 PM

Actually in crypto world we can't get any accurate forecaster and few out there who claims to be the experts in bitcoin/crypto investment fields are just scammers. You should make your own research before investing in anything and don't always have high speculation on crypto, there were also times when all crypto been in blood bath/dumps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print