Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Empire Coin [REC] - Looking For Mining Pools and Miners  (Read 17128 times)
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:14:00 PM

Cause before u solved the block someone else, mined on the pool and brought accepted shares, so u shared your block with him

Yeah its probably just Im not used to UNOMP Smiley Big thanks to Hobbyist for being supportive enough of REC To host the coin on his pool, without folks like him it would be hard for new cryptos to thrive.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:49:02 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 12:44:22 AM by Hobbyist

Ice2090 is correct,  You shared that block.  It's a little difficult to really tell with UNOMP, I prefer MPOS myself as it gives more detail, stats and history.

And thanks, Spinnycat.  I try to support interesting projects as well as keep some older coins alive.  It a hobby. Smiley

Added to my paperwallet site at  https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/paperwallet/?currency=royalempire

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
fey2indi

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

Ok, somebody tells me how the solved block works. I'm mining with streamoctane pool and I has been solved 2 blocks but I'm not seeing any rewards coming for that in particular.

SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:12:44 AM

Ok, somebody tells me how the solved block works. I'm mining with streamoctane pool and I has been solved 2 blocks but I'm not seeing any rewards coming for that in particular.

Your not getting payments from my pool?  What is your wallet address? 

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
fey2indi

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:17:48 AM

rFYfqVH5Hdz6tsyhHnL8mWxunk2fpvRafW

SteamOctanePool

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:20:01 AM

I'm showing you have been paid 847.29094765 REC so far.  Can you confirm? 

Or maybe I misunderstood the issue you are experiencing. 

Thank You.

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
fey2indi

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:27:28 AM

Thank You.

Yes, I was talking about the block reward. That's why I asked for somebody to explain how that works.

SteamOctanePool

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

Thank You.

Yes, I was talking about the block reward. That's why I asked for somebody to explain how that works.
Ah okay.

So since your mining in a pool you do not get the entire block reward, what happens is you split the block with the rest of the miners that are on the pool, and they split their rewards to you.  The pool hits blocks faster with the combined mining power, and the rewards are split by the number of shares each users hardware produces.  In other words the miners with the more powerful hardware get the mining reward as they are producing more shares, and finding more blocks for the pool.

You would have to be solo mining in order to get the entire block reward, but at this point you would probably see less coins then mining with the pool. 

Thanks.

ice2090

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:25:24 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 03:59:36 PM by ice2090

i dont understand.
i got like 700 POS rewards last 6 hours and EVERY single reward was CANCELED this is so .........

EDIT: got 15 POS reward all, 20-35 confimations. Nooooo not for me every single one was canceled
fey2indi

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:36:04 AM

Thank You.

Ah okay.

So since your mining in a pool you do not get the entire block reward, what happens is you split the block with the rest of the miners that are on the pool, and they split their rewards to you.  The pool hits blocks faster with the combined mining power, and the rewards are split by the number of shares each users hardware produces.  In other words the miners with the more powerful hardware get the mining reward as they are producing more shares, and finding more blocks for the pool.

You would have to be solo mining in order to get the entire block reward, but at this point you would probably see less coins then mining with the pool. 

Thanks.

Now I understand how it works. Thanks for your response.

dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:30:53 PM

i dont understand.
i got like 700 POS rewards last 6 hours and EVERY single reward was CANCELED this is so .........

EDIT: got 15 POS reward all, 20-35 confimations. Nooooo not for me every single one was canceled

many people solve the current block, one gets the award rest of them are orphans. you should realize every POS reward you generated and orphaned is a bit higher than the previous one, until one of your solutions get accepted. This is because the interest is running on your staked coins regardless of the solution you should see something like

15.1 rejected
15.2 rejected
15.3 rejected
15.8 accepted
15.1 rejected
15.2 rejected etc (I totally made up these numbers)

ramcrypto

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:58:55 AM

when are u going to the exchange..
don't trust nova exchange they r not gud in listing new coins..
try cryptopia r coinexchange....
ramcrypto

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:24:56 PM

where is the dev plzzz respond..
Vencas1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:25:08 AM

My post was deleted for straying off topic so I'll  try and make my response to an earlier question more succinct and topic relevant.  When mining REC coin with the 1080ti, I was getting 785 Mh/s but tried the Alexis miner and the alexis_78 thanks to a suggestion earlier in the thread.   
My rates for REC coin with the suggested miner alexis jumped up to 934 MH/s on sopool and when using the 78 version my rate was roughly 940Mh/s when mining REC.

I have not tried a full 24 hours yet but I will let you know what I get in REC if I do-
I see the coin is passed the voting stage on Nova- any idea when it goes live?
heroeswill

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:30:37 PM

Hi all !!!

Is wallet Stake working?

Tks
norminorm

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:06:05 AM

Hello
please verify the block explorer because my wallet don't show on it ?
my REC wallet address rSY6kgbp9LTRyF14Q8PUyaFE7SfsSt23JL
also none of the blockchains show, even the recenty mined blocks on stemoctanepool dont show in your blockchain explorer?
also i try send email to royalempirecoin@yahoo.com
and this came back.

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to royalempirecoin@yahoo.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

waiting for answers,

santi_09

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

When will it be listed to Nova? I think voting is done for almost couple of week.
brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:25:53 AM

Hello
please verify the block explorer because my wallet don't show on it ?
my REC wallet address rSY6kgbp9LTRyF14Q8PUyaFE7SfsSt23JL
also none of the blockchains show, even the recenty mined blocks on stemoctanepool dont show in your blockchain explorer?
also i try send email to royalempirecoin@yahoo.com
and this came back.

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to royalempirecoin@yahoo.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

waiting for answers,

My wallet is also not displayed in blockexplorer, but I think this is a flaw that will soon be corrected.
Only the blokhach and transactionID are displayed in the blockexplorer.

You can search for your address only in the Richlist
norminorm

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:58:34 AM

Hi
 I have 1183 REC on my wallet I am looking at on my desktop, all mined at steamoctanepool
http://steamoctanepool.com/?address=rSY6kgbp9LTRyF14Q8PUyaFE7SfsSt23JL
And no I am not showing on the reach list.
It is really strange.
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:51:17 AM

Hi
 I have 1183 REC on my wallet I am looking at on my desktop, all mined at steamoctanepool
http://steamoctanepool.com/?address=rSY6kgbp9LTRyF14Q8PUyaFE7SfsSt23JL
And no I am not showing on the reach list.
It is really strange.

Sorry, do you mean the richlist on the blockchain explorer? As in the biggest holders? If thats what you mean, would need alot more coins than that. But I may have misunderstood you.

Edit: Correction, I see what Brubic means. Good advice Brubic!

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: