Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:44:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please i need help GPU  (Read 454 times)
jpbh81 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

Good afternoon mining friends, I have a question about video cards, I have an ati r9 and ati rx, can both cards mine together? Thank you
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2604

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

Try reading the title of the first posts here yutz...
As in NO GPU / altcoin queries. The is the BITCOIN section and the mods will move the post to where it belongs.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome!  3NtFuzyWREGoDHWeMczeJzxFZpiLAFJXYr
 -Sole remaining active Primary developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:55:24 PM

Good afternoon mining friends, I have a question about video cards, I have an ati r9 and ati rx, can both cards mine together? Thank you

Yes, tou are not in the good section.
By the way, the short answer to your question is "yes".
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

The AMD Relive Windows drivers are compatible with both cards for sure. On Linux, only if it's a GCN 3 Tonga series card R9 285. If it's a GCN 2 Hawaii series, R9 290/290X, R9 295X2, R7 360, R9 390/390X card, then the Polaris RX series AMDGPU Pro Linux driver isn't compatible GCN 2 or older cards, which use the Linux Catalyst drivers.
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:45:32 PM

As in NO GPU / altcoin queries. The is the BITCOIN section and the mods will move the post to where it belongs.
actually he is in the right section, its you whom is in the wrong section dude, this is alternate crypto section not bitcoin section roflamo.......what a puttz

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
GaryH

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

actually he is in the right section, its you whom is in the wrong section dude, this is alternate crypto section not bitcoin section roflamo.......what a puttz

Two ppl with a combined activity of @ 2k said it was in the wrong section.. my bet is the mods moved it to the correct location.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

Two ppl with a combined activity of @ 2k said it was in the wrong section.. my bet is the mods moved it to the correct location.

the question was asked in the

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Mining (Altcoins)

and the question was if his 2 gpus could mine together!
this is most defiantly the correct place and area to post this question!
to answer the question ultimately yes , they can mine together.
but piratically they will have issues depending on your operating system and drivers!
mining Altcoins or Bitcoins is possible with both cards at the same time but you certainly could have more issues then you care to endeavor to fix.

and @2k activity..... re read the post and figure it out on your own!  but dont be sending people to other places for your total and active ignorance!
GaryH

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

My guess is this forum doesn't show when mods move posts.
Apneal

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:19:53 PM

the question was asked in the

Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Mining (Altcoins)

and the question was if his 2 gpus could mine together!
this is most defiantly the correct place and area to post this question!
to answer the question ultimately yes , they can mine together.
but piratically they will have issues depending on your operating system and drivers!
mining Altcoins or Bitcoins is possible with both cards at the same time but you certainly could have more issues then you care to endeavor to fix.

and @2k activity..... re read the post and figure it out on your own!  but dont be sending people to other places for your total and active ignorance!

The question was NOT asked here, it was MOVED here. Ffs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: