Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Import hardware for crypto community?  (Read 349 times)
Pizzel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 06:45:15 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2013, 06:57:32 AM by Pizzel

Hi,

I learned about bitcoin in dec of last year and I've been hooked ever since. After trying to find riser cables and other parts I started to think about the fact that one of my major roles in my day job besides maintaining the network and hardware is the fact that I also import parts from china for a a good portion of our industrial sales.  

My question is can you guys help me find out the best hard to find crypto mining items in the states so I focus on importing them to resell to the crypto community at affordable prices? Not trying to get rich, but I think if I can add to the community and also make it easier for myself to get gear it would be a win( win situation(it also might help me show my bosses we can make a profit in other areas besides the construction parts industry). I'd love to spearhead Asic's or fpga's but that's way over my pay grade. I'd like to help in any other way I can.

Thanks,

P.S. I'm posting this in the newbie section cause I just registered. Been reading posts here for a few months but never had reason to post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: