Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to offer lending service  (Read 1706 times)
gordongekko77 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

Dear communities,
I'd like to invest my bitcoin in order to earn an 30% yearly.
I already provide loan on poloniex and other exchange but I am wondering if there is other services where I can lend my BTC.
I am open to advice in any matter and topic.
thanks
Gordon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:37:27 PM

Dear communities,
I already provide loan on poloniex and other exchange but I am wondering if there is other services where I can lend my BTC.
thanks
Gordon

Gordon,if you want to invest your BTC to gain 30% per year do it without posting here. There is no need.
At Poloniex you have the safety of the platform and in fact,you don't lend as Lenders do here.
So maybe to just keep there your coins and do what you do already,as a newbie here you wont have many chances.
Btw is one community... Wink
anog

Activity: 1031
Merit: 251

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

Loan Amount : 0.03
Collateral : Bitcointalk account name (anog) full member
Loan reason     : Trading  on Remitano
Your BTC Address  : 18NC2Xe1Brgs6iwQsiZ9xjKkcsaT9dWN9E
Date of repayment  : 25/9/2017

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:51:24 AM

Well here is the perfect example Op,for the kind of loan requests that you never want to fill it.
The collateral is obvious that don't cover the loan to the slightest,a member that his constibution to the community is worthless and he don't even listen what others suggest to him.

As you see scammers,beggars and fraudsters are here everyday wanting to get any sat in their hands.
Don't fall to their traps,good luck and be wise. Wink
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

Well here is the perfect example Op,for the kind of loan requests that you never want to fill it.
The collateral is obvious that don't cover the loan to the slightest,a member that his constibution to the community is worthless and he don't even listen what others suggest to him.

As you see scammers,beggars and fraudsters are here everyday wanting to get any sat in their hands.

nice post bro. it helps us to get out of scammers

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:00:24 AM

Dear communities,
thanks
Gordon
Don't offer loan on bitcointalk as the method is saturated and there are more number of lenders than people who actually take loans with valid collateral.Taking accounts as collateral is slowly disappearing and shitcoins taken as collateral are always risky.Stick to polo and other lending methods.Too many shit scums lending thieves on bitcointalk.
anog

Activity: 1031

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:09:54 AM

hi josephdd1,
am not a scammer, please it would be unfair to tag me as one.
well i appreciate you pointing out that my account does not worth that. but i ll be more appreciative if you can tell me what my account worth as a collateral. i only give out as collateral what i have, and not what i dont have.
as for me i have reputation to protect
tnx alot

JDacer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

can i get a loan here?
Fishbones78

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:26:49 AM

Dear communities,
thanks
Gordon
Don't offer loan on bitcointalk as the method is saturated and there are more number of lenders than people who actually take loans with valid collateral.Taking accounts as collateral is slowly disappearing and shitcoins taken as collateral are always risky.Stick to polo and other lending methods.Too many shit scums lending thieves on bitcointalk.
As this thread has already been bumped from the dead, what makes lenders "shit scums lending thieves"? I make my Bitcoin in a perfectly legitimate way. In all honesty I hand out month long free extensions (not to boast), which is far from thieving.
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

30% in a year really big amount. I would not risk my bitcoins to lend anyone but http://www.cryptomerian.com/ is good for lending btc. I know it more than year, I used to lend some btc but these days I am not. 
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:01:30 PM

Dear communities,
thanks
Gordon

Hi Gordon.. welcome to bitcointalk. Always heartwarming to see these endless new accounts zeroing in on the lending section.. (I know I know and I'll keep the rest to myself).

Anyway, as for lending here, you must require a borrower to provide a stable and appropriate form of collateral to secure the loan. Collateral should adequately cover and secure the loaned amount and should preferably exceed the amount by a certain safe margin to ensure you, the lender, can liquidate it in the event of a default or a devaluation of the collateral. Acceptable collateral is usually stable altcoins. Just like bitcoin, the value of altcoins fluctuate and can appreciate or depreciate.

Most importantly, the collateral should be held by a trusted escrow provider of the forum. I use the word important here because of rampant fraud occurring across the forum and there is always a risk of fake lenders offering fictitious loans. The scam's modus operandi would be something along the lines of taking collateral first... then doing a runner.

If you have genuine and legitimate intentions, then your next challenge would be to compete with the countless established and reputable lenders here offering competitively priced loans.

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:35:26 AM

Dear communities,
thanks
Gordon

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18780

you can invest here .... every project becoms successful after 3-4 days of a launch ....

it is a great chance to earn 1 btc in a week .....

if you can't invest 0.1 btc then invest little .... you will be paid back 10 times the investment....

This is another perfect example on how to lose your money.

This user is spaming the forum promoting a ponzi. I have give him negative trust but can a DT do this also, so more people are aware and don't fall for this?
laquica

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:23:35 PM

Dear communities,
thanks
Gordon

Gordon,if you want to invest your BTC to gain 30% per year do it without posting here. There is no need.
At Poloniex you have the safety of the platform and in fact,you don't lend as Lenders do here.
So maybe to just keep there your coins and do what you do already,as a newbie here you wont have many chances.

I am very interested in your site Smiley I already made an account at Polinex, is it really secure can I lend money there and be guaranteed they will pay me back?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:20:50 PM

Dear communities,
thanks
Gordon

I am very interested in your site Smiley I already made an account at Polinex, is it really secure can I lend money there and be guaranteed they will pay me back?

I'm fairly sure it is sort-of secure (well it's still an exchange so it's not great).
As for their lending system, you lend against collateralized alt-coins that et locked into the system. Generally the altcoin value is 120% or can be 110%, once the value of that 120% altcoin drops to 100% of what you put in, the coins are then sold and you get at least your capital back from the site (if not higher).
johnarce

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:17:01 PM

There's an upcoming peer to peer lending ICO.

Celsius is the first decentralized Ethereum-based consumer peer-to-peer credit ecosystem designed for the people.
segobebek

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:17:28 AM

Dear communities,
thanks
Gordon

Avooid Poloniex, too much fraud lately,many complaint either, Polo support is death
krack-r

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:51:27 PM

This collateral stuff doesn't make much sense. The bank doesn't kick you out of your house if you get a mortgage. Collateral means that bank will keep it if you default. If someone has 120% of the loan amount in a different crypto - why not just exchange it? And also - what if the price increases tenfold and the keeper of crypto scams the owner?

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:13:04 PM

This collateral stuff doesn't make much sense. The bank doesn't kick you out of your house if you get a mortgage. Collateral means that bank will keep it if you default.
When you take out a mortgage you get a contract to sign that says the bank owns your house's title deeeds until you get your mortgage paid off.
You also put a deposit down for a mortgage.

If someone has 120% of the loan amount in a different crypto - why not just exchange it?

You've answered this in the next bit.
The coins could increase tenfold while you need the money.

And also - what if the price increases tenfold and the keeper of crypto scams the owner?
Finally, this is why you use escrow or only use trusted people to deal with in getting your loan.
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:19:40 AM

Are BTC loans with a guarantee? How do you make sure that you will get your money back?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

Are BTC loans with a guarantee? How do you make sure that you will get your money back?

If you are the lender, you can increase your chances of seeing loans repaid by asking for collateral to secure the loan. If you are the borrower, you can be sure you will get your collateral back by paying back the loan. If you don't repay the loan, you effectively forfeit your collateral. Simple.

Assurance is much more solid when you transact with trusted lenders or if borrowing from a fairly new members, if the collateral is held in escrow.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: