Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Auto Trading Bot Poloniex and Bittrex integrated  (Read 6850 times)
osmanadak (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:53:55 PM

$dbh->prepare('SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = "'.$_POST['username'].'" AND password = "'.$password.'"');

Thank you for comment. Users install it to their server. So it can be close system.

But i am open for suggestions for SQL injection

I believe in PHP you can use '?' in the prepare statement part and later user bind to assign either a string or integer to each item.  For instance your line would become

Code:
$select = $dbh->prepare('SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = ? AND password = ?);
if (!$select->bind_param ("ss", $_POST['username'], $_POST['password'] ) do_error_handling_and_exit();
if (!$select->execute ()) do_error_handling_and_exit();

Thank you. Still waiting for comments from other users. I started to work for bittrex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronajon

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

Thank you. Still waiting for comments from other users. I started to work for bittrex.

if you got this working for bittrex that would be great!
osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

Bittrex bot is in progress but i think it won't be for free. Because nobody donated this one. Sad
ronajon

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

Bittrex bot is in progress but i think it won't be for free. Because nobody donated this one. Sad

i think people are willing to donate, after they have seen a working version of the bittrex bot (at least, i would...)
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:21:47 PM

Does it still make sense to let run a bot on Poloniex? The service of polo seems to be in serious trouble. Or are there still positive experiences?
dreamsorcerer

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:47:51 PM

Hi, i like this project and i have read a part of the code. Good the folder on github, very clearly.
Tomorrow i want try it.
Can i use it in my local machine ?
Thank you in advance for the reply.

osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:32:05 PM

Hi, i like this project and i have read a part of the code. Good the folder on github, very clearly.
Tomorrow i want try it.
Can i use it in my local machine ?
Thank you in advance for the reply.

Hi, thank you. Localhost may cause some problems on cronjob. So, server is better.
osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

Git Updated:

Buy types updated. Dump changed to Price (-). Pump changed to Price (+). Volume (+) and Volume (-) added.

So you can add rules according to volume change.
Islampower

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:51:08 PM

$dbh->prepare('SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = "'.$_POST['username'].'" AND password = "'.$password.'"');

Thank you for comment. Users install it to their server. So it can be close system.

But i am open for suggestions for SQL injection

I believe in PHP you can use '?' in the prepare statement part and later user bind to assign either a string or integer to each item.  For instance your line would become

Code:
$select = $dbh->prepare('SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = ? AND password = ?);
if (!$select->bind_param ("ss", $_POST['username'], $_POST['password'] ) do_error_handling_and_exit();
if (!$select->execute ()) do_error_handling_and_exit();

Bittrex is a good plateform, good luck Wink
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:03:19 PM

Does it still make sense to let run a bot on Poloniex? The service of polo seems to be in serious trouble. Or are there still positive experiences?

On the contrary, people have been having negative experiences with bittrex api due to their connection problems lately... I've heard several bot users complain about this. So yes, Polo is rumoured bad but I for a fact know that bittrex is not so good either. Yet, I am conifdent they are going to upgrade their servers according to their needs, soon.

dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:19:48 AM

Really nice bot with good design.. Hope it's what I have been looking for.
osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

Hi people. I thought people would support this kind of free projects. But i saw people always want to get. Not give. So not any donation.

I decided to sell the bot and delete from github.

Have a nice day
osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

Bot is not for free anymore. Contact me if you want to buy
ronajon

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

too bad ....

i wish you good luck selling the bot, meanwhile i found gekko https://github.com/askmike/gekko also a bot you can install @home for automated trading (and more ..)
osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:56:49 AM

Bugs fixed
osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:52:02 AM

SMS integration soon
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

I think this is a general problem in atb(auto trading bot) projects, when the market catches upside down, the decisions the boat will make or the way the orders work is in the wrong direction. In a day when the market is full of greens and in a day when there are really good sales and purchases, these atb are good with good capital. but what happens to the performance of the atb when the market turns red when the situation is reversed? for example, how did your atb perform transactions when yesterday's bitcoin and other coins started dropping? Can you share a few examples of the your atb's processes yesterday?

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:56:38 AM

I think this is a general problem in atb(auto trading bot) projects, when the market catches upside down, the decisions the boat will make or the way the orders work is in the wrong direction. In a day when the market is full of greens and in a day when there are really good sales and purchases, these atb are good with good capital. but what happens to the performance of the atb when the market turns red when the situation is reversed? for example, how did your atb perform transactions when yesterday's bitcoin and other coins started dropping? Can you share a few examples of the your atb's processes yesterday?

To solve this problem i added stop loss property and improved it.
osmanadak (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

Actually my installed bot losed about 5 percent. But you know yesterday was very bad. If you set up good rules you dont lose.

I will add rule import and export property this weekend after SMS.

So people can share their rules
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

Actually my installed bot losed about 5 percent. But you know yesterday was very bad. If you set up good rules you dont lose.

I will add rule import and export property this weekend after SMS.

So people can share their rules

As I said earlier, evidence is leading in these kinds of applications. that is, you or someone on your team must use this application and share the results with us so that we can see what you and your atb can do.yes yesterday is a really bad day but it is obvious what the auto trading bots can do especially on these times.The execution of the orders entered when the market is good shows that the "atb" is only running.In order to be considered successful, it determines the positions that it can accomplish and close down yesterday. you are trying to achieve a difficult situation. I hope you can be successful. This type of project is ready for market and there are really good quality atb is available.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██