Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp withdraw  (Read 1254 times)
Ignas24 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 07:46:02 AM

Hello, I would like to ask a question about bitstamp. I tried to withdraw some money from bitstamp to my card. Bitstamp website says "finished" near my withdraw , but then i come to my bank account, i don't see any money from bitstamp. I recheced my withdraw detail's like tree times and its correct :/ Do i need to wait some time after i see "finished" to see my money or there's a mistake somewhere? Btw, i did a SEPA withdraw if that changes something.

P.S. Sorry if the threat is in wrong section.
idny

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:07:39 AM

My SEPA withdrawals from BitStamp take around 2-3 days from button click to the money showing in my account. If its been more than 3 days I would call your bank and ask them to check any pending deposits for your account.
Ignas24 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 11:05:13 AM

Okay, i see. I think i will wait couple days more. Because i clicked withdraw on monday evening.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:42:05 PM

Okay, i see. I think i will wait couple days more. Because i clicked withdraw on monday evening.

Yeah, wait it out a bit more. If you submitted the request Monday evening, it likely didn't start processing (the bank's side) until Tuesday. From there it's anywhere from 1-3 business days to get completed. Also, keep in mind that some banks won't allow you to use the money as soon as it's in the account, and may place a temporary hold on it.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
pstudart

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:45:59 PM

If you need the cash right away I recommend you try my service, www.coingator.com
Ignas24 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 09:13:56 AM

Happy to tell that my money arrived Smiley It arrived third day after pressing withdraw button in the bitstamp website.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: