Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to know retweet links ?  (Read 5069 times)
goku19 (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

Hello there in many twitter campaigns they say to retweet and share the rewteet status link.But on my account profile page i all those retweets and when i copy those links,it gives me link of the original tweet.I cannot get the link of the retweet which will prove that i have retweeted that.
Can someone tell me please ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

Once you have retweeted, you can visit your tweets to show all your tweets and retweets. At the upper right of the post you retweeted, click the little arrow button and select 'copy share url' and voila. Note that this will give you the link still similar to that of the original tweet, but the last values are different. If you want to get a unique one with your profile name on the link, I will suggest you use mobile twitter application to get the link. (That is what I do anyway). Cheers!
warden

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

i had that problem earlier but i found out the solution so here is what to do:
1: click on the tweet that you would like to retweet to highlight it on the screen
2: retweet
3: copy the link above in the url case
4: that's it that's the link you are looking for!

goku19 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

Once you have retweeted, you can visit your tweets to show all your tweets and retweets. At the upper right of the post you retweeted, click the little arrow button and select 'copy share url' and voila. Note that this will give you the link still similar to that of the original tweet, but the last values are different. If you want to get a unique one with your profile name on the link, I will suggest you use mobile twitter application to get the link. (That is what I do anyway). Cheers!
Okay thankyou for explaining me this...thats a nice idea to use mobile for that
goku19 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:52:05 AM

Even in my email i tried that but that also gives the link of the original tweet but not the retweet Sad
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

This is totally not true. you cant generate retweet link
tosmartak

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:10:27 AM

Even in my email i tried that but that also gives the link of the original tweet but not the retweet Sad

By mobile, I meant Twitter Mobile App. At least I use the Android twitter mobile application to generate my retweet links. For instance, this is a retweet link I just generated from my account @tosmartak

https://twitter.com/tosmartak/status/902606941305925632

You can, if you know how to. I just gave an instance above.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

By mobile, I meant Twitter Mobile App. At least I use the Android twitter mobile application to generate my retweet links. For instance, this is a retweet link I just generated from my account @tosmartak

please post the link to your retweet and the original tweet here
tosmartak

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:05:58 AM

please post the link to your retweet and the original tweet here

Sorry I am just seeing this... I wish we can be notified if mentioned in a post.

Here is a link to a retweet of centra's post I made recently:
https://twitter.com/tosmartak/status/911852121842216960

And here is a link to my original tweet as well:
https://twitter.com/tosmartak/status/911859661283962882

And you can see, the retweet link still carries my username.
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:02:08 AM

Done the same. The number on the little arrow button is that of the original twit, whether you use desktop or mobile application.

The only way you can have a retweet link is to also post a comment together with the retwitted link but it won't count on the number of retwits of the original poster
Excellence91

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:06:26 PM

When retweeting you have to comment on the tweet, thats the only way to create your own retweet link
larry1942

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

pls guys i have a question when i tried getting retweet link from my account it was the same with the one of my friend  even same last alphabet like p=v so is it possible for people to have same retweet link??
axEm

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

You need to add a comment to have unique tweet link
Wood2love91

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:44 PM

Just to ask also, when they ask you to retweet their link, do they want you to comment, or just retweet what there post.  I question if they even check.
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:43:28 PM

I used to copy the link to the original post after retweeting. I never knew there was a way to generate retweet link. Anyway, now I know. Thanks
Natkist

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

This thread was very helpful.. Welldone guys
jiteshh

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

worked
thanks
Adreman23

Activity: 1365

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

You need to qoute tweet in order to get your your own or personal link of one tweet. then click down arrow sign  upper right corner you'll get your unique retweet link.

Kazarang

Activity: 256
Merit: 12

We are friends

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

Hello there in many twitter campaigns they say to retweet and share the rewteet status link.But on my account profile page i all those retweets and when i copy those links,it gives me link of the original tweet.I cannot get the link of the retweet which will prove that i have retweeted that.
It is simple : please reread this help:
https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-retweet

You must only make retweet with _no comment_
and on your profile found you retweet .
DeckardK

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

Thank you all for given information. It was confusing for me too
imsterimad

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:32:44 AM

worked
thanks
it didnt work for me i retweeted and added a comment but the link didn't change what to do ?
i keep getting the same link as the original tweet is it ok to entre this link in the airdrop formes that demand the link of the retweet or i have to get a unique retweet Huh
gunnerslon

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

may be in when you want to retweet there is a mistake that is not zippy in copi or depressed so, so can not get the trint link, but try it is more detail if you want to re-retweet hopefully can get the link Wink
divad411

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

What I do before is to quote tweet .. But I got tired f doing it..
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

In that case I usually make retweet with comment.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

Go to your Twitter profile and click on the tweet which you have retweeted. Once doing so, a link will appear in the URL bar which you can just copy. Each retweet has a different number at the end, and this differentiates your retweet from others. Just copy and paste for the bounty.

tungnguyen224

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

Thanks for your information. SOme bounty make me confuse about how to get retweet link.
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

Just to ask also, when they ask you to retweet their link, do they want you to comment, or just retweet what there post
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

If you still have any problem, PM me.
tirsoart

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:39:26 AM

Once you have retweeted, you can visit your tweets to show all your tweets and retweets. At the upper right of the post you retweeted, click the little arrow button and select 'copy share url' and voila. Note that this will give you the link still similar to that of the original tweet, but the last values are different.

There is no 'copy share url' for me, just 'copy link to tweet". And the link is exactly the same as the original, even the last values. Does anyone know if sharing with a comment count as a retweet?
luckyguy7

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

Thank u guys. I had registered many campaigns wrong.
Silkybit

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:47:25 AM

Once you have retweeted, you can visit your tweets to show all your tweets and retweets. At the upper right of the post you retweeted, click the little arrow button and select 'copy share url' and voila. Note that this will give you the link still similar to that of the original tweet, but the last values are different.

There is no 'copy share url' for me, just 'copy link to tweet". And the link is exactly the same as the original, even the last values. Does anyone know if sharing with a comment count as a retweet?

Same here. Comment URL is the only difference I see here
CryptoNeeder

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

No this thread is worthless. I didn't get it . Please suggest any better solution to get a link of Retweet.
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

when retweeting, if you put a single letter in that retweet, it becomes a "Citér Tweet" and it gets its own id  Huh
Masudh0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

hey now I can't find the retweet link...is the strategy changed?
BurakCrypto

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:27:48 PM

Just retweet and copy that link then replace their username with yours!  Wink

EXAMPLE

You retweet this link > twitter.com/ExampleAirdropPage/status/12345678910
than you just replace the username and add yours so its now like this > twitter.com/Yourname/status/12345678910

You fill this in the form > twitter.com/Yourname/status/12345678910

EXAMPLE
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

I've been having the same challenge till I stumbled on this thread. I've actually tried the process as advised here. To verify it worked, i copied the link and pasted on another browser to double check it seemed ok.
BuckForbis

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Yeah its the little arrows that look like a recycling symbol. Also, google is your friend bruh Smiley
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

click the tweet.
click the retweet button
view your profile
see the retweet post on your wall.
click the arrow buttom
select copy link.
then paste.
that is the retweet url link
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

The "Copy Link to Tweet" button provides the exact same URL as the original tweet, so are we supposed to fill airdrop forms with this original URL which doesn't contain our username or are we supposed to comment while retweeting to generate our own tweet and use that? But a tweet with comment isn't shown as a retweet, it's shown as your own tweet. And how would putting the link to their original tweet prove that you retweeted it?

Even after two pages this still makes no damn sense. Can someone please plainly explain which link is supposed to be used on an airdrop form which asks for "Retweet link"?
thdang028

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

I do that http://i63.tinypic.com/2cc9vr.png
Maher92

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

I tried to cope the retweet link from the little arrow then l've changed the orgenal username in the link to my username , when I paste the link in the browser and pressd go I've saw the tweet I have retweeted and my username still in browser bar

Try it and tell me if it's work or not
resistanx

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

Yes it is like that, I also often join bounty, and I often report my work including link retweets, but calm, it will remain safe, because bounty can also see from tweet data, and if indeed you have done retweets, then the bounty will know it.
gorandigitalnomad

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

I tried to cope the retweet link from the little arrow then l've changed the orgenal username in the link to my username , when I paste the link in the browser and pressd go I've saw the tweet I have retweeted and my username still in browser bar

Try it and tell me if it's work or not

If you replace original username with any random string in retweet link, and when paste this url in the browser and press go it is just go to original tweet and url will be changed like before!
dppnvw

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Best way to generate a retweet link by replying to the retweet.

Once you have replied, click the downarrow located at right of the reply and select "copy link to tweet". You can now paste the link which will contain your twitter username in the url and as well as the retweet.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: