Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to know retweet links ?  (Read 5069 times)
goku19 (OP)

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

Hello there in many twitter campaigns they say to retweet and share the rewteet status link.But on my account profile page i all those retweets and when i copy those links,it gives me link of the original tweet.I cannot get the link of the retweet which will prove that i have retweeted that.
Can someone tell me please ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

Once you have retweeted, you can visit your tweets to show all your tweets and retweets. At the upper right of the post you retweeted, click the little arrow button and select 'copy share url' and voila. Note that this will give you the link still similar to that of the original tweet, but the last values are different. If you want to get a unique one with your profile name on the link, I will suggest you use mobile twitter application to get the link. (That is what I do anyway). Cheers!
warden

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:54:46 PM

i had that problem earlier but i found out the solution so here is what to do:
1: click on the tweet that you would like to retweet to highlight it on the screen
2: retweet
3: copy the link above in the url case
4: that's it that's the link you are looking for!

goku19 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:16:16 AM

Once you have retweeted, you can visit your tweets to show all your tweets and retweets. At the upper right of the post you retweeted, click the little arrow button and select 'copy share url' and voila. Note that this will give you the link still similar to that of the original tweet, but the last values are different. If you want to get a unique one with your profile name on the link, I will suggest you use mobile twitter application to get the link. (That is what I do anyway). Cheers!
Okay thankyou for explaining me this...thats a nice idea to use mobile for that
goku19 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:52:05 AM

Even in my email i tried that but that also gives the link of the original tweet but not the retweet Sad
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

This is totally not true. you cant generate retweet link
tosmartak

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:10:27 AM

Even in my email i tried that but that also gives the link of the original tweet but not the retweet Sad

By mobile, I meant Twitter Mobile App. At least I use the Android twitter mobile application to generate my retweet links. For instance, this is a retweet link I just generated from my account @tosmartak

https://twitter.com/tosmartak/status/902606941305925632

You can, if you know how to. I just gave an instance above.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

By mobile, I meant Twitter Mobile App. At least I use the Android twitter mobile application to generate my retweet links. For instance, this is a retweet link I just generated from my account @tosmartak

please post the link to your retweet and the original tweet here
tosmartak

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:05:58 AM

please post the link to your retweet and the original tweet here

Sorry I am just seeing this... I wish we can be notified if mentioned in a post.

Here is a link to a retweet of centra's post I made recently:
https://twitter.com/tosmartak/status/911852121842216960

And here is a link to my original tweet as well:
https://twitter.com/tosmartak/status/911859661283962882

And you can see, the retweet link still carries my username.
phexchanger

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:02:08 AM

Done the same. The number on the little arrow button is that of the original twit, whether you use desktop or mobile application.

The only way you can have a retweet link is to also post a comment together with the retwitted link but it won't count on the number of retwits of the original poster
Excellence91

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:06:26 PM

When retweeting you have to comment on the tweet, thats the only way to create your own retweet link
larry1942

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

pls guys i have a question when i tried getting retweet link from my account it was the same with the one of my friend  even same last alphabet like p=v so is it possible for people to have same retweet link??
axEm

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

You need to add a comment to have unique tweet link
Wood2love91

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:33:44 PM

Just to ask also, when they ask you to retweet their link, do they want you to comment, or just retweet what there post.  I question if they even check.
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:43:28 PM

I used to copy the link to the original post after retweeting. I never knew there was a way to generate retweet link. Anyway, now I know. Thanks
Natkist

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

This thread was very helpful.. Welldone guys
jiteshh

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

You need to add a comment to have unique tweet link

worked
thanks
Adreman23

Activity: 1365

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

You need to qoute tweet in order to get your your own or personal link of one tweet. then click down arrow sign  upper right corner you'll get your unique retweet link.

Kazarang

Activity: 256
Merit: 12

We are friends

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

Hello there in many twitter campaigns they say to retweet and share the rewteet status link.But on my account profile page i all those retweets and when i copy those links,it gives me link of the original tweet.I cannot get the link of the retweet which will prove that i have retweeted that.
Can someone tell me please ?
It is simple : please reread this help:
https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/how-to-retweet

You must only make retweet with _no comment_
and on your profile found you retweet .
DeckardK

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

Thank you all for given information. It was confusing for me too
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All