Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [W] Hackforums UB3R [H] BTC  (Read 240 times)
Foref1982 (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:06:32 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 08:17:53 PM by Foref1982

I'd like to purchase an account at Hackforums(dot)net. I want to buy it only from its first owner if he is willing to sell it by his free will (so no hacked or second-hand account). The account has to have:

• UB3R,
  • positive reputation,
  • clean history (no unresolved scam reports or drama or low-quality posting style) and
  • no ongoing business.

I have a multiple-year clean history at HF, just lost my 2F code a while ago (also moved place since that so no IP match) so couldn't log in anymore.

I can pay up to $100 in BTC for an excellent account like I described above.

The amount as well as the account must be placed in escrow and if it's not banned in 7 days, the escrow releases the funds.

I prefer to discuss your offer in private.

seller.aws.ec2

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:18:07 PM

Hello!

I'd like to purchase an account at Hackforums(dot)net. I want to buy it only from its first owner if he is willing to sell it by his free will (so no hacked or second-hand account). The account has to have UB3R, positive reputation, clean history (no unresolved scam reports or drama or low-quality posting style) and no ongoing business.

I have a multiple-year clean history at HF, just lost my 2F code a while ago (also moved place since that so no IP match) so couldn't log in anymore.

I can pay up to $100 in BTC for an excellent account like I described above.

The amount as well as the account must be placed in escrow and if it's not banned in 7 days, the escrow releases the funds.

I prefer to discuss your offer in private.

why you dont create own and upgrade ?

Foref1982 (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

why you dont create own and upgrade ?

I prefer to save the time I'd need to spend on posting simply to be able to upgrade.

Especially, since I like to consider what I post before posting it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: