Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When kwukduck says bitcoin will surge, SELL EVERYTHING  (Read 1091 times)
cashodler (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:31:32 PM

Coming soon to your homes! On your tablets, smartphones and PCs/MACs.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:44:56 AM

Well that Duck is very popular here in the forum with his FUD antics and the much awaited bitcoin Doom theory that he has, well this is quite a troll you have been giving to him, or not! is this exactly the new and improve kwukduck?

well we can see that bitcoin has dip again but I guess it will still remain on the Top because ironically it is staying in the high price I have seen that the price is at $4300 yesterday then Dip down to the $4200 but I think there is no commotion of some sort but the surge of bitcoin anticipates other users to sell their bitcoin because of the fear that they might lose the value that they acquired.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

When kwuckduck starts to predict, always the opposite of what he predicted happens.
Waiting for kwukduck to make a prediction again.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:59:46 AM

Kwukduck has been extremely bearish with his crash predictions, and stating that Bitcoin is fundamentally broken, and this started well under the $500 level - just look where we are at today. Cheesy I am quite sure that aside from his rotten and molded forum appearance, he is a long term holder and a solid believer of Bitcoin. I just don't understand why he continues to behave like an idiot, even at current stage. I have never seen anyone being so consistent in what he is doing, while being wrong time on time again.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:07:42 AM

Did kwukduck even predicted once a surge ?
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:19:09 AM

i once said that kwukduck is like the little green leaves that grow on the trees after a hard winter. he is the first sing of the coming spring. Smiley
each time there is a panic sell, dump, FUD,... and price tanks hard, kwukduck comes here and starts his FUD an as soon as he starts it, the market turns and it is reversed starting its surge upwards to the moon.

no exceptions!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:23:20 AM

He's quite popular in making prediction/statement here but why would I, I have my own mind. Why would we depend or base our move from a person like him and also it is our coin. We can do what we want on it. Besides, not all prediction are accurate even those pro.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:16:23 AM

I doubt if that day will come or not, because kwukduck never made a speculation that says that bitcoin will surge. His posts are always filled with his theories saying either bitcoin is doomed, or bitcoin will go down every time price tanks hard. He is always posting about bitcoin's nearing doomsday but not once he posted something about bitcoin surging, If I were to see kwukduck in a new light like what OP stated in the title, Im sure it will be funny because it will contradict to what he is posting persistently everytime price dumps.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:57:23 AM

Did kwukduck even predicted once a surge ?

no actually he has never done that. at least not on this account.
i have actually went through his post history once and even made a topic of all the "hits" he has made for years and missed, it is all fun Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936120.0

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:56:09 PM

Casholdler is prolly just another one of kwukduck's accounts. He's running out of options now that no one believes his Fud.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:32:35 PM

wasn't kwukduck a bitcoin doombringer/naysayyer? did he just have a changed of heart cos everything he predicted came to bite out of his ass..
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 5079

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:30:00 PM

kwukduck == cashodler == same fucking troll using different accts
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

I wonder if kwukduck was also the infamous proudhon which has been making bearish predictions since forever.

I would not be worried about kwukduck being some sort of inverse Nostradamus where if he says something will not happen it actually happens, so don't panic now because he didn't say bitcoin would crash.

In my opinion, bitcoin will remain bullish until Jeff Garzik's segwit2x starts getting mentioned all the time due propaganda machines talking about another hardfork.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:11:15 PM

i admire the persistent of the duck although i find it stupid.
as they say, the Jig Is Up, but he keeps on repeating the same thing without hesitation. in earlier times you never saw everyone bashing his topics but these days every time he opens his mouth, he is confronted with ridicule.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

When kwukduck says bitcoin will surge, SELL EVERYTHING

Not gonna happen. He is not so stupid to predict something like that.  He now also started predicting Monero price.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

When kwukduck says bitcoin will surge, SELL EVERYTHING

Not gonna happen. He is not so stupid to predict something like that.  He now also started predicting Monero price.

I haven't seen his prediction on Monero though, but as far as bitcoin is concern, he is a consistent doomsayer and self proclaimed Nostradamus of the community. But in a hindsight, he is really a bitcoin enthusiast and probably holding on it till now. And every time he opens his mouth, the exact thing happen to the price that's why you gonna love this guy.  Grin
He has probably other alts as well, because the kwuk suddenly disappear if I'm not mistaken and then comes along another doomsayer like proudhon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:01:56 AM

I wonder if kwukduck was also the infamous proudhon which has been making bearish predictions since forever.

I would not be worried about kwukduck being some sort of inverse Nostradamus where if he says something will not happen it actually happens, so don't panic now because he didn't say bitcoin would crash.

In my opinion, bitcoin will remain bullish until Jeff Garzik's segwit2x starts getting mentioned all the time due propaganda machines talking about another hardfork.

A matter of days, or weeks at best before we will see the biggest "correction" in Core coin history.
Anyone thinking this is normal market growth is completely delusional, this is pure manipulation to pull in ignorant users to feed the whales more money so they can dump the price hard and leave the majority with nothing left. Even my grandma talks to me about investing in Core coin because it's "the future", even though she has no idea what it is used for or how it works or even the idea behind it. This is the game tactic of the whales.

A guide to what is going on right now with Core coin.
Step 1: Feed them a dysfunctional system that is bound to collapse as a dream come true.
Step 2: Boost up the hype, this is it, this is the future, you can't miss out!
Step 3: Sell your coins for millions of dollars as the price collapses and leaves millions of people broke and ripped off.
Step 4: ...
Step 5: Profit.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Bitcoinaire

Activity: 696
Merit: 439

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:15:18 AM

A matter of days, or weeks at best before we will see the biggest "correction" in Core coin history.
Anyone thinking this is normal market growth is completely delusional, this is pure manipulation to pull in ignorant users to feed the whales more money so they can dump the price hard and leave the majority with nothing left. Even my grandma talks to me about investing in Core coin because it's "the future", even though she has no idea what it is used for or how it works or even the idea behind it. This is the game tactic of the whales.

A guide to what is going on right now with Core coin.
Step 1: Feed them a dysfunctional system that is bound to collapse as a dream come true.
Step 2: Boost up the hype, this is it, this is the future, you can't miss out!
Step 3: Sell your coins for millions of dollars as the price collapses and leaves millions of people broke and ripped off.
Step 4: ...
Step 5: Profit.

Incredibly bullish signal, prepare for $5,000 and above!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:52:05 AM

Kwuckduck has spoken now its time to buy, biggest correction? Maybe its time to experience another epic ATH value.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:44:56 AM

His predicting the opposite side and let's treat him as our best opposite predictor.

-snip-

Here he comes, here's my thanks to you for having this type of prediction again kwukduck. We are now prepared to see bitcoin to surge again as every time kwuk's talk.

I have now my seat belt.

He now also started predicting Monero price.

Building a new empire with Monero?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: