Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie need help !!  (Read 403 times)
atin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Hello everyone !
I'm newbie and lose 2400$ in 3 days  Cry Cry , i don't know discourse altcoin group so i need join some group discourse ( not grop pump signal coz i don't believe it ) in telegram for learn from pro trader and talk with peole , please help me .
My english not good . Thanks guys for reading .
boxabl

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:24:21 AM

It might be a good idea to stop trading for a while and spend some time learning fundamentals.

People in trading channels won't likely be able to help you make your money back, unfortunately. Following the crowd without knowing why is almost surely a way to lose more money.
namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:45:31 AM

just keep in mind that coins will eventually go up, so try not to panic sell!
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:20:56 AM

First try to learn trading then come again in trading platform. Trading is not for newbie and its about only skill.without proper knowledge of crypto you cant make profit from crytpo trade.No one group er channle can provide you correct prediction about it.so you need to learn about first crypto. now stop trading for a while and try to learn about crypto. then join again after proper skill.
uraharasan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:11:52 AM

Hello everyone !
I'm newbie and lose 2400$ in 3 days  Cry Cry , i don't know discourse altcoin group so i need join some group discourse ( not grop pump signal coz i don't believe it ) in telegram for learn from pro trader and talk with peole , please help me .

Can you tell me how could lose to 2000 dollars? What kind of coin you bought? so far I always use the prediction of the pump bot and always profit.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:19:55 AM

Joining those so called "trading groups" usually isn't a good idea anyway, as usually those groups are just pump and dump groups in disguise. You don't even need to join a group to be a trader. I myself, I try my best for my opinions on a coin not to be easily swayed/manipulated just by reading a uninformative Facebook/Reddit post. Just simply do your own research, and don't go all in when trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:37:45 AM

Try to check coinmarketcap regularly. You have to develop a feeling for the coins. Which one goes up in the same time another one goes down, it's really hard to predict but there are some relations too.
You can take a look at the gainers and losers too, right now you could maybe hop on the train from DeepOnion. But don't forget to get out before it falls down in case you ry to trade, or simply hold your coins and hope that in a year, more people will use OnionCoin and that the price rises. (Which is very probable because OnionCoin will be used on the Tor browser and there will be more and more people using this browser in the future.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kat_Slash

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:08:52 AM

You can use some of the free demo trading portal like HitBtc or other to learn more about trading. I dont wanna get my feet dirty unless I know the basics and how to be safe in crypto in first place.

cryptomartin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

You lose only if you sell. Well, of course, if you bought shitcoin then you are losing by default. There are no channels that will tell you exactly what to do. You can use this forum at first to ask questions, discuss things.
HSaidC

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

The truth is that, no one helps you to earn money. You must read a lot and be patient. Secondly, you can follow comments of coins on investing. I have learned a lot from comments and people I met from investing.
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:12:18 PM

You can watch some Youtube videos from Boxmining. He makes some really good explanations and you can figure out what might be lucky in the future.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

Hello everyone !

I think you trade you money in a small amount and dont every try to trade in big/hight amount because like happened to you look. Before anything else and sliding back into trading like other told you study it real more informations. Also trading is like Gambling so in time you lost money and earn it back again. Here is my opinion about trading that is for people and user who is ready to lost and get back into again also trading is like a fruits manggo or apple it has that time of month which you trading is good. So you need to be patience and got a big trust on your money that you bet on.

Also go to trading discussion for you to learn more and ask questions about traddings life.

loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

Hello everyone !

keep calm first and think carefully what you did, then stand up again.  then wait your altcoin to pump, i think its a time that your altcoin is dumping. just wait for a moment then you see what i mean.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:50:47 PM

Hello everyone !

you can post a thread bout the trading and ask for help like any idea boutthe pump and dump of the coin many here will be answering that annd some may give you tips where to trade because i did it before they gave me 3 choices and it all pump up ..
you should look and search also about the movement of that coins and what are they doing to make it stablee ...
trading is like gambling so you better be careful
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: