Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ █ █【BOT】 BTCTradeBot.Com - Automatic Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading Bot █ █ █ █  (Read 32621 times)
cryptobanik66

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

Are there any active users? How much are you able to gain?

-10%
mikey08

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:13:05 AM

Looking to give this a try, few questions

Would now be the time to do this with bitcoin going up and up. I waiting to cash out. not much because just started

What is the minimum amount of dollars I should start with. My plan is start with 100 to test but I am thinking 1000 to making any kind of significant money

Hytloth (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

Do these 2 bots look ok for a start?

yes setting is good. maybe change time 10-20 if not buy.

Thanks. tried that out from last night, set up 3 bots, dash, xrp, and ecm2, bots made 8 buys and 10 sells, do have a profit but currently sitting with sell orders of all 3 waiting for price to come back up , so profit should be better once that happens.

Do have a typo in the menu in the exchanges, where it says "Open Ordes" should say "Open Orders", missed an R.

I still am to newbie, don't fully understand each setting, but trying! Smiley

open orders = all open orders in exchange
complete delete= only btctraderbot actions report
report = each prder is 1 line (buy and sell is together )

What do each of these settings on the bot means?

Time? How often it will make attempt?
Rate? I thought that would be percent more to sell at, but Profit seems to be that?
Profit? This is the percentage higher the bot will try and sell right?

time 10-20
rate %0.5-1
profit 0.5-1
limit 3

usually use like this
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:47:51 AM

Looking to give this a try, few questions

Would now be the time to do this with bitcoin going up and up. I waiting to cash out. not much because just started

What is the minimum amount of dollars I should start with. My plan is start with 100 to test but I am thinking 1000 to making any kind of significant money

we give free 100 credit. if u will be register some referral link and get 150 credit

and also we recommended min per order 0.01btc but 0.005btc is enough
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:50:29 AM

We are added ETH and USDT Market Bots for Bittrex

If u want working with 3 Market ( BTC - ETH - USDT )  at the same time

----------------------

arkadaşlar eth ve usdt marketler için botlar aktif edilmiştir.
isteyenler marketleri tek tek kullanabildiği gibi 3 market içinde aynı anda kullanabilirsiniz.

Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

Tareck

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:42:43 AM

I started using like 2 days ago.
I set more standard config for Poloniex BTC pairs with LTC, BCH and ETH: 1min, 0,5% rate, 1% profit, volume 0,01 limit 3

I set pump and dump at same time, is it ok? But I just saw "pump" orders done by bot.

1st day was good, around 100 profit trades, so I profit 0,01 btc and bought more 1000
2nd day I got stucked with 3 sell orders for each pair, above quotation peak, like LTC/BTC 0.0192

What could I had done better?

To release bot, I increased limit to 5.

Should I define limit x volume = available balance?

Can you please explain how works stop-loss, loop and limit for Bittrex bot? Why it doesn't appear for Poloniex? what means"closed" for loop and limit?

Bot looks good, but I still need to learn how to configure.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

I set more standard config for Poloniex BTC pairs with LTC, BCH and ETH: 1min, 0,5% rate, 1% profit, volume 0,01 limit 3

I set pump and dump at same time, is it ok? But I just saw "pump" orders done by bot.

1st day was good, around 100 profit trades, so I profit 0,01 btc and bought more 1000
2nd day I got stucked with 3 sell orders for each pair, above quotation peak, like LTC/BTC 0.0192

Can you please explain how works stop-loss, loop and limit for Bittrex bot? Why it doesn't appear for Poloniex? what means"closed" for loop and limit?

i think 1 min is so less. usually time is 10-20 and also pump and dump at the same time dont using same min.

stoploss is normaly is same: for example u will buy 100sat and your stoploss is 10
when your coin price down to 90. bot will sell for stoploss. and after stopped this coin till when you will start.

--------------------------

***loop: is max working time. for example u will choice 5. for max 5 times buy nad sell this coin and after stopped. not will buy 6times. if u will choice closed; bot always working this coins ---------------

--------------------

***Limit: Max Open order limit.
( For example: choose 3 and bot will buy 1 and make sell order. but price is down again. and bot will buy 1 more and make sell order. and u have 2 open sell order. price again down and bot will buy 1 more and make sell order again. Now u have 3 open sell order. bot cant buy more again if price again going to down. because your limit 3 , and u have 3 open sell order. If 1 sell order is complete and u will have 2 open sell order. If price is down bot will but 1 more time. because your limit is max 3 open order this coin. )

--------------

closed is like limitless
Beba

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

Great Bot,

Using it for a while now. After the update you can trade with eth and btc -usd too.

Just wonderfull, thank you very much guys.

Keep up the good work

Beba

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:32:17 PM

Best bot ever,
Using it for a while and the only one i made good profit with.
Especially now because you can trade in eth btc to USD too.

Was waiting for this.
See my screenshots of the trades i made with bot.

Keep up the good work and i am proud of you guys.

thnks

https://i.hizliresim.com/lbVQEJ.jpg
andreyka10

Activity: 617
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:42:26 PM

Hello! can anyone give recommendations on the use of bots. I really want to try but I think it is worth?
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:32:52 PM

Hello! can anyone give recommendations on the use of bots. I really want to try but I think it is worth?

hi my friend. u will read this topic. this topic have some customers reviews. and we will added always new features.

also we will give 100 credit all new users. thanks
osmanbey

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:22:10 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 03:14:23 PM by osmanbey

made 2x in just 45 days  Shocked. easiest and fastest bot on the market! thanks guys!

here is my order history. the bot is working like an ant Smiley
http://i66.tinypic.com/v6rn6p.jpg
Tareck

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:08:31 AM

i think 1 min is so less. usually time is 10-20 and also pump and dump at the same time dont using same min.

stoploss is normaly is same: for example u will buy 100sat and your stoploss is 10
when your coin price down to 90. bot will sell for stoploss. and after stopped this coin till when you will start.

***loop: is max working time. for example u will choice 5. for max 5 times buy nad sell this coin and after stopped. not will buy 6times. if u will choice closed; bot always working this coins ---------------

--------------------

( For example: choose 3 and bot will buy 1 and make sell order. but price is down again. and bot will buy 1 more and make sell order. and u have 2 open sell order. price again down and bot will buy 1 more and make sell order again. Now u have 3 open sell order. bot cant buy more again if price again going to down. because your limit 3 , and u have 3 open sell order. If 1 sell order is complete and u will have 2 open sell order. If price is down bot will but 1 more time. because your limit is max 3 open order this coin. )

--------------

closed is like limitless

Thank you for explanation.
I tried only dump 15 min - 1,5%, it doesn't work well, very low orders. When I started with pump 1min 0,5%, LTC;=/ BTC I had like 100 orders in 24h, until it stuck in the top.
Now I'm testing pump 10min - 0,5% and dump 15 min 1,5%, does it looks good?

What do you mean don't use same "min"? Same time? Rate?

Pump 10 min, 0,5%, means?:
A) bot will buy if after 10 min coin price is 0,5% or higher. It will wait 10 min to check coin price again
B) bot will buy when quotation increases 0,5% in up to 10 min. It continuously monitor coin price.

Why there is no sell order? To profit when coin price is going down? Like sell 0,01 BTC of LTC and buy again at lower price, can buy again same BTC amount, to profit LTC, or same LTC amount, to profit BTC.

Could you create one moving "stop-loss" ? Like if we set profit to 10% with moving stop-loss of 2%, if coin-price goes up 5%, stop-loss will be 5% - 2% = 3% profit. It could have one option to activate "stop-loss" only after coin price increase certain amount. It would allow higher profits while price is continuously going up.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:06:57 PM

--------------------

--------------

closed is like limitless

I tried only dump 15 min - 1,5%, it doesn't work well, very low orders. When I started with pump 1min 0,5%, LTC;=/ BTC I had like 100 orders in 24h, until it stuck in the top.

A) bot will buy if after 10 min coin price is 0,5% or higher. It will wait 10 min to check coin price again
B) bot will buy when quotation increases 0,5% in up to 10 min. It continuously monitor coin price.

Why there is no sell order? To profit when coin price is going down? Like sell 0,01 BTC of LTC and buy again at lower price, can buy again same BTC amount, to profit LTC, or same LTC amount, to profit BTC.

Could you create one moving "stop-loss" ? Like if we set profit to 10% with moving stop-loss of 2%, if coin-price goes up 5%, stop-loss will be 5% - 2% = 3% profit. It could have one option to activate "stop-loss" only after coin price increase certain amount. It would allow higher profits while price is continuously going up.

u are welcome. i always recommended dump. but if u will always look exchange sometimes pump is good.

pump and dump dont use same min and rate.

because if u choice 1min rate 1

when price up 1 sell coin for dump and also buy for pump

------------

stoploss every min checked. if your time is 15 no problem. for stoploss everymin checked. and sometimes stoploss setting 10 15 is good

---------------------------------

always will buy with your setting. for example u choice 0.01btc per order. always but with 0.01btc

------------
Tareck

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:12:33 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:44:38 PM by Tareck

--------------------

--------------

closed is like limitless

u are welcome. i always recommended dump. but if u will always look exchange sometimes pump is good.

pump and dump dont use same min and rate.

because if u choice 1min rate 1

when price up 1 sell coin for dump and also buy for pump

------------

stoploss every min checked. if your time is 15 no problem. for stoploss everymin checked. and sometimes stoploss setting 10 15 is good

---------------------------------

always will buy with your setting. for example u choice 0.01btc per order. always but with 0.01btc

------------

1) Please, clarify if bot action is A) or B):
B) bot will buy when quotation increases 0,5% in up to 10 min. It continuously monitor coin price. If in 3 min reaches 0,5%, bot will buy immediatelly.

2) I notice sometimes bot create buy orders, and don't create respective sell orders, so I accumulate some altcoins in my wallet, and less btc available. This happen much more in Bittrex, so I stopped using Bittrex and transfer balance to Poloniex, much better now, more than 90% sell orders created/buy orders.

I did some orders balance study in excel, and calculate average price to have target profit selling available balance, some currency price was higher and I could profit more selling immediatelly, others price was lower I open one sell order to wait price increases. I also did the same with accumulated open orders, one average sell price will be easier to reach.

3) I cancel some sell orders in poloniex, and replace by a unique order. Bot didn't see that the order was cancel, it still appears in report as pending, even if it disappear from open orders.

4) Could you show in bot configuration, how much of the limit is used, and how much available?

After my last adjustment, I'm again with more than 100 completed buy and sell orders in 24h period, what means I'm profiting like 0,01 BTC/day, it'd be awesome if I keep this, let's see. Up to now it's quite good.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

------------------------------------------------------

New Updates: 17.12.2017

We are added ETH , USDT , XMR Market for Poloniex.

If u want trading with 4 Market (  BTC , ETH , USDT  XMR ) to all coins at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------

arkadaşlar poloniex için ETH , USDT , XMR marketler için botlar aktif edilmiştir.
isteyenler marketleri tek tek kullanabildiği gibi BTC dahil 4 market içinde aynı anda kullanabilirsiniz.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:58:33 PM

https://ibin.co/3l8J7it6VQug.jpg
https://ibin.co/3l8J1TjmSjLW.png

bittrex show me only this report. but have a lor of orders in another times

last 1 day %60 profit !!!!!!!

Register and Earn more money !!!

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Best Automatic BTC & Altcoins & USDT Trading Bot █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:42:48 AM

i wonder how this bot work.. do you have a demo so i can try it out?.. sorry newbie question..

Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:34:39 AM

i wonder how this bot work.. do you have a demo so i can try it out?.. sorry newbie question..

yes we give 100 credit. and also have faq page , quick help documents in the page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: