Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ █ █【BOT】 BTCTradeBot.Com - Automatic Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading Bot █ █ █ █  (Read 32621 times)
Hytloth (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

The SIGNAL BOT WITH AUTO TRADE is not working correctly. It makes BUY when it suppose to sell.
What type of setup you use for the signals? What is the time-slice and parameters?

Example:
2018-10-06 06:49:27 (UTC+3)   XVG/BTC   Buy   0.00000240
https://imgur.com/ZDlzqbR
https://i.imgur.com/ZDlzqbR.png

we are getting signals more than 30+premium providers. and after we have some filter for signals. All this filter is good tradingviews strategy and best some indicator. If after this filter will give some signals we will send to users for buy. We cant get all signals , only buy after step filtering.
we recommended use with %1 profit with our signals is the best and faster trade. But we will added trailing stoploss. After will use with trailing stoploss will be good.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:47:05 PM

Merhabalar,

Aşağı yukarı 12 saat önce botu yükledim, ayarları yaptım. Şuanda 2 tip bot kullanıyorum SIGNAL BOT WITH AUTO TRADE ve AUTO-TRADE BOT - PING PONG --- Bittrex . 3 adet order açıldı, acaba bu orderlar hangi tip botdan geliyor nasıl anlayabiliriz? Teşekkürler.

İyi Çalışmalar

telegram üzerinden cevaplandı
Lifekeeper

Activity: 360
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:57:59 AM

Evet teşekkürler

T!NEL

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 06:58:39 PM by T!NEL

All this filter is good tradingviews strategy and best some indicator.
If your best indicators tell to buy when the price goes to upper band, than you can throw it to the trash bin.

The thing is that you can't use trends from a market to another market! For Binance you MUST use the trends and bands from Binance, because other markets have different behaviour for small slice-times.

You should build up your own database and calculate your own indicators for every and each exchange, I'm not comfortable to throw money on unknown, untested, unpredictable, third party indicators.

There are 3 problems reported by me until now, one with the sell order cancellation and two with the GUI, and none of them was corrected. This is number 4.

But I'm glad you improved the front side of the site, looks so professional. (y)
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

All this filter is good tradingviews strategy and best some indicator.
If your best indicators tell to buy when the price goes to upper band, than you can throw it to the trash bin.

The thing is that you can't use trends from a market to another market! For Binance you MUST use the trends and bands from Binance, because other markets have different behaviour for small slice-times.

You should build up your own database and calculate your own indicators for every and each exchange, I'm not comfortable to throw money on unknown, untested, unpredictable, third party indicators.

There are 3 problems reported by me until now, one with the sell order cancellation and two with the GUI, and none of them was corrected. This is number 4.

But I'm glad you improved the front side of the site, looks so professional. (y)

sorry for late answer. because i was in military. and i have busy last 20days. but my partner always working for background and ticket service is always is working. But now i am always online here like last time Smiley

thank u for reporting. we have our data every min. and we have our filter with our data , dont worry for this. because we are working always for will up. we are working always for background and also i remember all your reported. we are working for all this also.

Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

We are fixed Stoploss and another problems...
T!NEL

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

That's great! Thank you! I'm looking forward to confirm!
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

u are welcome
masterf1

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:13:33 PM

http://prntscr.com/ldqq9o
Can u fix this problem?
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

http://prntscr.com/ldqq9o
Can u fix this problem?

yes we will added ssl certificate , coming soon.
Lifekeeper

Activity: 360
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

Merhabalar,

Ben botu asagi yukari 1,5 aydir kullaniyorum. Piyasadaki diger botlarida deneme firsatim oldu, bunlara yabanci en bilindik botlarda dahil. Acik konusmak gerekirse diger botlari kullanmayi birakip sadece bu botla devam ediyorum suanda. Bunun 2 sebebi var. Birincisi Turk yapimi ve admine istedigim zaman Telegramdan ulasabiliyorum bu bence buyuk bir arti. Ikincisi kullanislilik acisindan cok kolay ve temiz dizayn edilmis. Karmasikliktan uzak.

Pinponu kullanirsaniz kendi parametrelerinizi belirliyorsunuz ve risk tamamen size kalmis. Riskim daha az olsun uzmanlarin (Uzman dediysek muneccim degiller tabiki Smiley) belirledigi sinyallere gore botum alim satim yapsin istersenizde Signal botu kullaniyorsunuz, bu secenek gorece olarak daha az riskli olarak biliniyor en azindan bu sektorde daha once deneyiminiz olmamissa signal botla baslamanizda fayda var, AMA ben tercih olarak pinponu daha cok kullaniyorum. Bu tamamen tercih meselesi tabiki.

Botun gerceklestirdigi en guncel alim satimlarida asagidaki linkten gorebilirsiniz. Tavsiyem ilk defa deneyecekseniz kucuk miktarlarla baslayin, botu ve piyasayi daha cok anlamaya basladikca yatirim miktarinizi arttirabilirsiniz size kalmis.

https://prnt.sc/le8p46

Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

Merhabalar,

Ben botu asagi yukari 1,5 aydir kullaniyorum. Piyasadaki diger botlarida deneme firsatim oldu, bunlara yabanci en bilindik botlarda dahil. Acik konusmak gerekirse diger botlari kullanmayi birakip sadece bu botla devam ediyorum suanda. Bunun 2 sebebi var. Birincisi Turk yapimi ve admine istedigim zaman Telegramdan ulasabiliyorum bu bence buyuk bir arti. Ikincisi kullanislilik acisindan cok kolay ve temiz dizayn edilmis. Karmasikliktan uzak.

Pinponu kullanirsaniz kendi parametrelerinizi belirliyorsunuz ve risk tamamen size kalmis. Riskim daha az olsun uzmanlarin (Uzman dediysek muneccim degiller tabiki Smiley) belirledigi sinyallere gore botum alim satim yapsin istersenizde Signal botu kullaniyorsunuz, bu secenek gorece olarak daha az riskli olarak biliniyor en azindan bu sektorde daha once deneyiminiz olmamissa signal botla baslamanizda fayda var, AMA ben tercih olarak pinponu daha cok kullaniyorum. Bu tamamen tercih meselesi tabiki.

Botun gerceklestirdigi en guncel alim satimlarida asagidaki linkten gorebilirsiniz. Tavsiyem ilk defa deneyecekseniz kucuk miktarlarla baslayin, botu ve piyasayi daha cok anlamaya basladikca yatirim miktarinizi arttirabilirsiniz size kalmis.

https://prnt.sc/le8p46

teşekkürler hocam yorumunuz için...
T!NEL

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:14:05 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 03:58:13 AM by T!NEL

I'm able to confirm that the stop-loss issue was (partially) solved.
Actually, when the "Stop-loss condition" is met, the bot drops the sell order and the bought coin is not sold anymore, not even at the "Stop-loss price". That's what "Stop-loss" means.

1. Can you add the possibility to Add multiple bots for one coin?
    2. Can you add the possibility to remove unwanted bots? Now, one can only deactivate a bot and we might want to clean-up bot list.
    3. I suspect that since you were working to the stop-loos issue, the bot credit itself for sells made by me. Can you check, please?
alisami83

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:33:06 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 07:56:13 PM by alisami83

botu birkaç gündür çalıştırıyorum. gayet başarılı. bot çok kolay kullanımlı.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

botu birkaç gündür çalıştırıyorum. gayet başarılı. bot çok kolay kullanımlı.

yorumunuz için teşekkürler
T!NEL

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:18:10 AM

Please check this out and solve the problem.
https://imgur.com/9NfKhiz
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:10:26 PM

Please check this out and solve the problem.

which bot? ping-pong or signal? we will look faster for this
T!NEL

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:23:57 PM

Binance ping-pong.
Hytloth (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:38:48 PM

Binance ping-pong.

ok we will look
T!NEL

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:15:14 PM

Why the bot is doing trades if is stopped?! XRP-BTC, ping-pong, Binance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: