Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:27:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves in December!  (Read 6709 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

Smart contracts are coming to waves supposedly by year end. They already have a large community of users and have a pro-active approach on developing useful features. I hope it keeps growing,  I won't be surprised when they get into the top 10 of market cap coins.

Really looking forward to Smart contracts on WAVES client. Joining to take the competition to ETH doorstep
flash10101

Activity: 372
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:32:01 PM

"Burger King has launched its own cryptocurrency in Russia called ‘WhopperCoin’" -> launched on Waves!

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/28/burger-king-russia-cryptocurrency-whoppercoin.html

COINLEND  |  The Lending-Bot for Bitfinex, Poloniex & Quoinex
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  AUTOMATED  ▬  SIMPLE SETUP  ▬  FREE OF CHARGE  ▬  SAFE  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
\\\\\   Blog  FAQ  Calculator  Rates  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Instagram   /////
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

Where did you get that gossip? I am also a WAVE holder. I bought at 15sats, now the price is 11sats.. I'm just waiting for WAVES to 3X then I will sell it all. I dont think it will 10X on December.

I hear some news about waves.
In December waves will 10x or more from now.

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

There are no official announcement for waves. It is just prediction that waves will be 10x in December. Though it is a more stable, there is no guarantee for big pump and get reach on 10x. So don't feel hesitate by hearing any fake news.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

Whilst there is nothing officially announced, there are several plans in place over the coming X months,

The new DEX looks pretty good from the pictures, smart contracts are also being implemented to get its blockchain on Par with the other big players.

These two factors could help to cause a spike in the price of Waves, I currently hold 1000 or so, leased out 24/7 and just pop on every few weeks to see if any new tokens have been distributed, its an easy coin to hold in the sense you dont need to log on to get the benefits, doubt it will crash to nothing so its also a pretty safe coin to hold too.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:20:52 PM

There are no official announcement for waves. It is just prediction that waves will be 10x in December. Though it is a more stable, there is no guarantee for big pump and get reach on 10x. So don't feel hesitate by hearing any fake news.

No official announcements? Have you not read all the newsletters the team has provided?
-New DEX design/GUI
-Tokenomica
-Agreement with Kazakh banks
-Agreement with Russian stock exchange
-Smart contracts

You're telling me all of these are "unofficial announcements"?
rajuahmed330 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:08:50 AM

thats a wild guess , you never know what the price would be.

Yes bro. anyone can't tell about.
but its just a opinion

Be hardworker
headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

If you think there won't be a big pump after all this huge news that happened in the last 2 months you're being ignorant. It's an only coin that news aren't priced in yet...with much more news to come and who knows how many ninja releases are we going to have. Waves are just too great to be under 100$ next year.

For god's sake whoever's not buying Waves is plain stupid:

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/902959211298029568

There is one crazy good comment under this:

Waves in CNBC, BBC News and Forbes. Partnered with Delloite and Russian stock depository: No pump. 
Kid shills NEO on twitter: 300%
rajuahmed330 (OP)

Activity: 450

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:11:37 AM

Yes bro.. Your r right.
anyone can't tell the perfect news.
cause, its depend on market cap.
So.. we need to see until the market upward

Be hardworker
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:49:09 AM

Yes bro.. Your r right.
anyone can't tell the perfect news.
cause, its depend on market cap.
So.. we need to see until the market upward
Waves will end up this year with a good price, with so much development I don't think it would not gonna increase the price.
Price is still underrated now but as bitcoin increase its value waves are positively affected as well but I think by December price today's price
will be doubled at least.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:53:52 AM

dont believe any idea on this forum. But should hold and buy more wave.  Grin

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:13:29 AM

In my opinion waves in december 2017 will be $10 atleast. Waves has got 10x since january and febryary. It was 0.50 in february i dont remember. B7t in the beginning of 2017 it is still in $0.50. It will high twice valued now in december.
Bhizzle

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:25:48 AM

If you think there won't be a big pump after all this huge news that happened in the last 2 months you're being ignorant. It's an only coin that news aren't priced in yet...with much more news to come and who knows how many ninja releases are we going to have. Waves are just too great to be under 100$ next year.

For god's sake whoever's not buying Waves is plain stupid:

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/902959211298029568

There is one crazy good comment under this:

Waves in CNBC, BBC News and Forbes. Partnered with Delloite and Russian stock depository: No pump. 
Kid shills NEO on twitter: 300%

I hope you're right about that future price.
lidd0512

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

dreams are always sweet,while waking,nothing happened.just funny~
elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:58:49 AM

I see, i see ! 42,5 in december (but i don't know if it's $, € or rupee)

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:22:57 PM

waves seems to bear a lot of hope and potential. but the price is too unstable now. It will really need some great news to rally up.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:29:46 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks

from where did you heard any tweet if yest kindly share it .
People start thinking about wave going 10X because of ICOs under waves
Thanks
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

First of all where have you heard of this news? Can you post the link to which website you heard this from because there are a lot of speculations about Waves but if it'll reach that price increase then it is a good tike to buy and invest inthis coin and hold them for quite some time.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
mr_uk_btc

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
It just like a speculation and are you believing with the speculation with in reliable source? It seems pretty odd to believe the unknown news or rumor. The burger king news didn't affected the price of the waves in this time, and I just believe the price of waves will be stable. There will be no big pump in December.

Well the news that they are now partnered with Gazprombank should be enough to boost his massively... https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/08/02/gazprombank-digital-waves-platform-enter-strategic-partnership-icos/
ngm-

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:48:22 PM

Is it true news?
need a suggestion..
Advance thanks
It just like a speculation and are you believing with the speculation with in reliable source? It seems pretty odd to believe the unknown news or rumor. The burger king news didn't affected the price of the waves in this time, and I just believe the price of waves will be stable. There will be no big pump in December.

Well the news that they are now partnered with Gazprombank should be enough to boost his massively... https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/08/02/gazprombank-digital-waves-platform-enter-strategic-partnership-icos/

There are so many interesting things coming for Waves, I'm a strong Waves believer but I have to admit that currently nothing make it moves .. It's according to me the brightest alt ATM with the most interesting roadmap until the end of the year, is all of this already included in the current price ? I was sure it was not the case but it's still not moving ! When I see things like NEO or LSK making x3/4/5/6.. without the half of the Waves news, I really don't get it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: