Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any white label bitcoin bank available with card?  (Read 317 times)
MBielsa (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:54:16 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution like Coinsbank (it could even be it if you guys are here) that offer a white label solution.

The idea is to create a global bank (which I know there is already) using bitcoin wallets, exchange and cards which would fit specific clients (which I have access to).

I would be willing/keen to have the current owner of such a service as shareholder, since there will be a small need for customization/translation.

So, if there is anyone there interested or you guys know such a service, I'll appreciate to hear from it.

Also, important to note, I'm not looking for an affiliate deal. If I'm asking for a white label/shared solution is because the clients I have are worth a lot and have special needs (specifically localization services - translation and other).

Sorry if not the correct place to post.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:40:24 AM

I am afraid but you won't find anyone doing this. This kind of business is really profitable, you will have to be extremely lucky to get a prebuilt version of all this. The best thing you can do is hire freelancers and ask them to do this for you. As you said your clients are worth it, so i would recommend you to make the system from scratch which doesn't has any loopholes in it.
MBielsa (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

Hi Thekool1s,

Thank you for the thoughtful answer. Indeed building from scratch would be nice, I'll include that in my options.

But still, there might be a way here, let's wait Smiley

Cheers,
MBielsa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: