Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creamcoin developer  (Read 652 times)
Altcoin11 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:49:04 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 04:20:29 AM by Altcoin11

Issue has been resolved.

This is not an actual scam accusation, but since I can't figure out a better board to post this I'm going to post it here.

Link to creamcoin announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944898.0

Link to the developers profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1018281

Creamcoin is a mineable coin that lauched with a webwallet provided. Later it turned out that the webwallet is bugged, coins cannot be sent out and users have their coins stuck in the webwallet. This is what happened to me.

The developer tried to solve the problem here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2107935.0

The developer asks people with stuck coins to fill the form here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944898.msg21206154#msg21206154

The developer announces that everyone with coins stuck have been paid here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944898.msg21241896#msg21241896

Here is me quoting another user, both saying that we have not received our coins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944898.msg21252387#msg21252387

After this the developer private messaged me instead of answering in the thread. He told me that I have provided a wrong brainwallet and even if it was right he doesn't have the coins to pay me.

He suggested that I myself should try to find solution for the broken webwallet to recover my coins.

I offered him the password to access my webwallet here http://www.creamwallet.online/creamwallet/index.html#IF5mQ808E9yrOnPtrg0Lq36tC4v1eE!a8cf5ec1dd

This way I could prove that I indeed am the owner of those coins.

I offered him the credentials to access my account in the pool that I used to mine the coins here https://www.cryptoally.net/cream/

This way I could prove that I indeed am the owner of those coins. Here are some of my transactions: https://i.imgur.com/DtgMqGn.png

I would offer him my credentials to nicehash.com so that he can see that I spent thousands of dollars to mine these coins, but unfortunately nicehash doesn't show you orders older than one month.

I will provide any trusted forum member with the credentials to the webwallet, pool and this account to prove that what I am saying is true.

Creamcoin explorer is here http://www.creamchain.info/ My webwallet address is this Cahy1Br1QUpp4f65mRNx7YoVGeNhxcy6Mu

The amount of coins I have stuck is over 1268696.

At the moment coinmarketcap.com shows that the amount of creamcoins in circulation is 43 943 927 coins, which means that the coins I have stuck represent almost 2.9% of all the coins in circulation

At the moment the lowest buy order of creamcoin in cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CREAM_BTC is over 600 satoshis.

At the moment coinmarketcap.com is showing the BTC price of over 4300 dollars, that would put the value of my stuck coins well over 30 000 dollars.

Creamcoin had an ICO that raised 75 BTC, you can see it in the first post of the thread.

I asked the creamcoin developer to do a swap that costs them nothing and he told me no way.

75 BTC are intended to be used for project development, and we already doing that.
We will not used the budget for people that didn't secured their coins. We agreed to recover small amounts, but your amount now worth 7.5 BTC.
What do you expect? We don't have budget to fix your unsecured coins, we certainly don't have that much CRM to give you back.
Before using any wallet, you should test it with small amounts, in and out. We never said that is 100% secure.

I am not accusing the developer of scamming me by knowingly providing a bugged webwallet so that people would transfer their coins there and get them stuck.

I am asking for default trust members who think this is fucked up to tag the account of the developer so that the people who might look at creamcoin as an investment will know that this happened. The thread is self moderated so there's no point of me posting this rant there.

Thank you for reading[/s]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:54:01 AM

This probably needs some justice. Or a clear explanation from the developers. It does not seem to be the fault of the coin holder at this time. Embarrassed

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

yes, you shown an enormous trust to cream-team and cream-coin, wow, 7.5 btc you have invested, but, warning is generally online
that web-wallets are not confident as desktop wallets are .... we all thank you for sharing your experience with all of us online
it is very good from you that you do not use the emoticons, but 2 times you have used vulgarities, and would be nice if you edit your message and correct it,
also you are right with mentioning scam, only scam can be deliberate (escuse, intentional) and casual (it happen that they can not pay),
i have not advice nor suggestion what you can do in this case, you can only keep us informed in this and other threads about development,

CREAMteam

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

https://creamcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:50:50 AM

Facts about isolated issue by Altcoin11, that was also presented to him on pm.

His brain wallet is wrong. (should look like this: dHTu9mCUL42RbJrguBX2zGdCFTBJFA )
He don't have a private key
He asked Creamcoin to make a swap, - Swap is not an option at all.
His mined coins are maybe already sold, we don't know.

75 BTC are intended to be used for project development, and we already doing that.
We will not used the budget for people that didn't secured their coins. We agreed to recover small amounts, but your amount now worth 7.5 BTC.
What do you expect? We don't have budget to recover your unsecured coins, we certainly don't have that much CRM to give you back.
Before using any wallet, you should test it with small amounts, in and out. We never said that is 100% secure.

Sorry, but you must wait. There is way your coins to be recovered if we fix the wallet.
We currently can't find a way, but we are searching all the time. We even offer a bounty for that.
If you pay to some developer, to recover your coins, he will do that for good payment.
Refer to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2107935.0
Start searching how to convert your private key from base58 format to WIF format.
When you convert it, just import it into your Windows wallet, and you will have access to your coins.
We can't do nothing else.
We do not have access to your coins.

Conclusion: Everyone who do not properly secure his coins, there is a big chance to loose it.

Altcoin11 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:45:49 PM

His brain wallet is wrong. (should look like this: dHTu9mCUL42RbJrguBX2zGdCFTBJFA )
The brainwallet that I gave you is the one your webwallet showed. Enable the webwallets again and I will give you the password to my wallet so you can go and see it for yourself.

He don't have a private key
Yes I do, the private key that I gave you is the one your webwallet showed. Enable the webwallets again and I will give you the password to my wallet so you can go and see it for yourself.

His mined coins are maybe already sold, we don't know.

You are lying, the coins are in the webwallet and you know it.

I will give you the password to the webwallet. I will give any trusted forum member access to the wallet to prove that I'm telling the truth.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:57:04 AM

So what you are implying in here is:

1. You gave the devs complete and accurate wallet info as with any others who got stuck coins reimbursed to them (we have no way to know that)

2. The devs looked into your wallet and said oh shit, that's a lot of coins, there is no way we can cover that amount

3. Now you are claiming somehow they scammed you or are cheating you out of your coins... to the tune of $30,000 worth

4. Even though you were late responding to the form to recover stuck coins, and barely once came into the thread and voiced your concerns all this time that the web wallets have been in maintenance mode

5. And so now you are crying foul, defaming the Devs with a bad trust factor because they are not (obligated) or can not reimburse you even if everything you say is, as you describe....

6. The devs made it clear in the beginning that the web wallets are use a your own risk. They are not under any obligation to insure anyone's coins. You use their software at your own risk as with ALL crypto's

7. Its not as if the devs stole your coins or intentionally are keeping them from you right? If what you say is true, that's a lot of coins to cover which they are not obligated to do in anyway (that's the bottom line here)

8. They have made it publically clear the web wallets have issues and even have a separate thread seeking deeper expertise on the issue. For the amount of coins you claim to have locked in your web wallet, then they are correct in telling you that you may have to wait for a wallet fix. And if they were there, then they probably still are there. Perhaps the devs are sincere, in that they are unable to access and see your wallet coins. But even if they could, you can't expect them to just shell out $30,000 in CRM to you. Why should they? lol you could have used the QT wallet like the rest of us, ESPECIALLY if you have that many coins! How long have you been at this?

9. I think the negative trust rating should be removed immediately unless you can show how they intentionally scammed you or stole your coins or are intentionally preventing you from accessing them in your web wallet

10. I really don't believe they are telling you to go F**K yourself. They have told you like it is.. and as it stands. Maybe try helping to find a solution, or offer up a decent bounty for whomever can find the bug fix in wallet. That's what I would be doing (especially if I had over 1.2 million coins) And if so, then all your coins should be accounted for.

Good Luck with all of this. Next time use a proven QT Wallet if you going to have more than a few 1000 of any coin.   Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:24:45 PM

So what you are implying in here is:

1. You gave the devs complete and accurate wallet info as with any others who got stuck coins reimbursed to them (we have no way to know that)

2. The devs looked into your wallet and said oh shit, that's a lot of coins, there is no way we can cover that amount

3. Now you are claiming somehow they scammed you or are cheating you out of your coins... to the tune of $30,000 worth

4. Even though you were late responding to the form to recover stuck coins, and barely once came into the thread and voiced your concerns all this time that the web wallets have been in maintenance mode

5. And so now you are crying foul, defaming the Devs with a bad trust factor because they are not (obligated) or can not reimburse you even if everything you say is, as you describe....

6. The devs made it clear in the beginning that the web wallets are use a your own risk. They are not under any obligation to insure anyone's coins. You use their software at your own risk as with ALL crypto's

7. Its not as if the devs stole your coins or intentionally are keeping them from you right? If what you say is true, that's a lot of coins to cover which they are not obligated to do in anyway (that's the bottom line here)

8. They have made it publically clear the web wallets have issues and even have a separate thread seeking deeper expertise on the issue. For the amount of coins you claim to have locked in your web wallet, then they are correct in telling you that you may have to wait for a wallet fix. And if they were there, then they probably still are there. Perhaps the devs are sincere, in that they are unable to access and see your wallet coins. But even if they could, you can't expect them to just shell out $30,000 in CRM to you. Why should they? lol you could have used the QT wallet like the rest of us, ESPECIALLY if you have that many coins! How long have you been at this?

9. I think the negative trust rating should be removed immediately unless you can show how they intentionally scammed you or stole your coins or are intentionally preventing you from accessing them in your web wallet

10. I really don't believe they are telling you to go F**K yourself. They have told you like it is.. and as it stands. Maybe try helping to find a solution, or offer up a decent bounty for whomever can find the bug fix in wallet. That's what I would be doing (especially if I had over 1.2 million coins) And if so, then all your coins should be accounted for.

Good Luck with all of this. Next time use a proven QT Wallet if you going to have more than a few 1000 of any coin.   Wink

I concur with your sentiments.

Altcoin11 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:19:12 AM

This issue has been resolved, locking the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: