Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to trade an activated, funded Ripple account for LTC  (Read 352 times)
hypersire (OP)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 10:51:25 AM

Hi all, I'm looking to trade an activated, funded Ripple account for 3.62 LTC. I funded it with all I could leaving only 175 XRP in my main account and 198 XRP in the one I am offering for trade. That's more than enough for the reserve and to establish a trust line with a gateway such as Bitstamp in order to move BTC in and buy more XRPs if desired.

If you do the math, 3.62 LTC is worth about $10.59 on BTC as of me writing this. XRP values fluctuates widely on the exchange but Bitstamp sells it for 40 per USD meaning the total value of the account in USD is a little under $5.

I can assure you I am not trying to squeeze an extra $5 out of someone - I just happen to need exactly 3.62 LTC and quickly, hence the reason I came up with the idea for this trade.

Besides, it's not that easy to start a Ripple wallet from scratch as you either need to receive the initial XRP in a giveaway or go beg on a forum thread for someone to start you off before you can trade with Btistamp. I've got everything ready to go for you - just login and start exploring the awesomeness that is Ripple!

Please send me a PM  if interested. We can confirm the transaction in the thread of course.
dchapes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 08:26:41 PM

Hi all, I'm looking to trade an activated, funded Ripple account
Trying to trade a Ripple wallet is extremely unwise. There is nothing the recipient can do to know if the sender has kept a copy of the secret key, With the secret key the sender could access the account at anytime.

If you don't want the account anymore cancel all trade offers and zero all trust lines then offer to sell all but the account reserve of 50 XRP to someone by sending it to a new Ripple address/wallet.

IMO, Ripple questions are best asked (and answered) on the Ripple forum and/or StackExchange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: