Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] World Mining Farm | Help us build huge mining farm  (Read 1353 times)
Mining_FARM (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:45:11 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 09:32:40 PM by Mining_FARM

Hello all,

WMF - World Mining farm :

In a few simple words : You just helping us build mining farm, in return you will get a part of our mined coins
White paper :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_d_IJR0s14yT29oUllBUDdwUVE/view?usp=sharing

Concept:
Let say we will gather money in 31 days. Renting the place, buying hardware and making in running nice and 24/7 will take us around 2-4 months.

After that the mining farm start working :
For now the plan is 50% is going back to you (every 2 months for 2 years, so there will be 12 payouts  ) and another 45% is for new hardware (More hardware more money for you ! ) and 5 % will go to us (To keep in place, up and running 24/7 ) but this will go under negotiations with all coin holders via dedicated webpage.

The point is every rig should return invested money in 10 months. So the money you will invest should be back in your pocket within 20 months (50 % of earnings will goes to you every 2 months) next 4 months will be just pure profit to you plus the mined coins from buying new rigs every month

Where you are going to set this up ?
-   For now all we can say is in… EUROPE, that’s right somewhere in the middle of Europe where the price of renting huge places is cheap as well as the electricity, insurance… basically everything is cheap here. (Keep in mind that we will not exposed our location.. for security reason)

How the money will be distributed to shareholders:
-   All coin holders will have to register on our dedicated page and after that we will be sending coins to you every two months (For now ETH is the most profitable to mine, after ETH going POS we will switch to most profitable.)

Okay but what GPU you want to invest:
We want to start with GTX1070 8GB. And buying new every month . But this will be discussed with coin holders (after crowdfund will end )

What we will use the money from you
-    Around 4k for website allowing us to distribute and manage earnings, it will be used also as an information platform for our investors (Earnings, hardware malfunctions etc. )
-   Renting the place to store the RIGS
-   Insurance (Of course we don’t want to lose anything)
-   Setting up 100% legal company
-   And finally buying hardware 

“Roadmap”
1.   Setting up dedicated webpage (2-4 weeks after the crowdfund)
2.   Renting the place to store rigs (2 weeks top)
3.   Buying equipment (2 weeks after renting place)
4.   Setting up rigs (1 week – depends how much money we will gather)
5.   Optimization of the systems  (to run in 24/7 without trouble ) (1 week)

We will be lunching crowdfund 14th of September.

If you have any question you can ask us directly here, or just write to us : Worldminingfarm@protonmail.com
redhopper

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

so you gonna organise an ICO?
KiritoX

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:53:23 AM

So basically a cloud mining scheme..
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

Anyone who knows about mining will see through this straight away. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure though!  Grin
boyprodn

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:10:26 AM

How about the ICO project.
Mining_FARM (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:24:35 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 06:47:41 AM by Mining_FARM

so you gonna organise an ICO?

Hello,

Yes there will be an ICO, starting 14th of september. For now all we want is to hear back from you and provide you any information you want.
After the webpage will be finished we will "go live" with coins exchange (But why sell coins which gives you profit every 2 months, nevertheless  we are in touch with two major exchange sites  )

We want to hear back from you... we wanted to start with only 1 million coins , r u guys agree or just make it more ?

Anyone who knows about mining will see through this straight away. I'll keep an eye on it to make sure though!  Grin

We want to take this really seriously and take as much time as needed, that’s why we started from letting you know way before the ICO is lunched.
So basically a cloud mining scheme..

This is not a normal "cloud mining". We want to be 100% open with you. Our coin holders will be the responsible for mined coins and what we will be doing with them (If we invest it in new hardware or just for payouts)

Also we will be publishing every purchases we will make. With translation to English to be with you as open as it possible  

please do not hesitate to ask any questions

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

Time is the very thing you do not have enough of where mining is concerned. I seem to recall difficulty increases over time. You should already have everything in place if you are serious about this. And you should be able to show us that you have everything in place. What size is the warehouse house you are looking at? How much will it cost? How many gpu's do you hope to buy? How much will they cost? Where will you get them? Are you really serious? These guys are: https://qz.com/1039809/amd-shares-are-soaring-ethereum-miners-are-renting-boeing-747s-to-ship-graphics-cards-to-mines/
Mining_FARM (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:01:36 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 07:35:26 AM by Mining_FARM

Time is the very thing you do not have enough of where mining is concerned. I seem to recall difficulty increases over time. You should already have everything in place if you are serious about this. And you should be able to show us that you have everything in place. What size is the warehouse house you are looking at? How much will it cost? How many gpu's do you hope to buy? How much will they cost? Where will you get them? Are you really serious? These guys are: https://qz.com/1039809/amd-shares-are-soaring-ethereum-miners-are-renting-boeing-747s-to-ship-graphics-cards-to-mines/

Hello,

Thanks for you question:

We are looking to get 800 m^2 warehouse for start (there is plenty of them to rent near us ) for ~800 USD top for month. (especially we have one location in mind. 3 warehouses for 850 m^2 each for ~750 usd )

Everything depends on how much money we will gather. We are able to get around 100-200 GPU's each week (For 400 USD per GTX1070 GPU). (in the first 2 weeks of the  month 200 GPU'S in a week in the 2 last week of the month only ~100 in a week and again and again )
MOBO, PSU, RAM etc. is no problem we can meet any demand

And yes we are aware that this is time sensitive, but please keep in mind that ethereum is not the only one coin minable via GPU's. And we are taking in 100 % sure and make things work in 110%

KiritoX

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:46:31 AM

So the coin holders will decide on which coins to mine ?
For example if I buy a % of the coins can I direct a % of the mining gear to which coin/pool I want ?
And what about the taxes ? What are the fees that your company will implement ?
Mining_FARM (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

So the coin holders will decide on which coins to mine ?
For example if I buy a % of the coins can I direct a % of the mining gear to which coin/pool I want ?
And what about the taxes ? What are the fees that your company will implement ?

The point is that ALL coin holders will have impact on what to mine.. but not “directly” via webpage.
Each coin you hold will have "One vote point", so more vote point you have, the more impact on decision you will have.
But you will not be able to redirect  x % of mining rigs to mine on what you choose. This will be controlled by us but with taking into consideration voting and our “small talks” with you, coin holders.

About taxes :
In our country crypotcurrency is not taxed so this is not a problem

Only the coin we will transfer to real money will be taxed (19%) but we will do it only for paying electricity and for buying new hardware, paying rent etc. (Maintaining stuff, everything what needs "real" money )
fees ? 5 % of all mined coins will go to us (price for maintaining and other stuff, gasoline etc, think it’s no so big considering amount of work we have to put in it ).

sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:57:17 AM

I think, if you really are serious here you need to specify electricity costs which are the main concern for every miner and your plans for cooling etc. Just "building a large farm" aint gonna cut it I think.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

Good initiative and I have couple of questions for you guys-

1) How different is this from existing cloud mining companies like Genesis and Hashflare?
2) If you guys haven't started this yet, then things would get difficult each passing day. are you all waiting for raise funds first and then buy the equipments?
3) As you know with each day the difficulty of the coin would increase which in turn means less profit unless we keep upgrading our equipments. How you plan to tackle this? As an investor I wouldn't want to keep investing each month without seeing any returns.
4) You should provide more transparent details like what is the total hashpower you have, what you will mine, what's the electricity cost and so on.
5) What kind of control the investor have on the mining rig? What is the use/functionality of the web interface that you guys will be providing to customer?
6) Last but not the least, why should someone invest in this project as compared to the ones already in the market. Afterall, 90% of the could mining are scams. Not saying this is too, but from investors perspective definitely, this raises a concern.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Mining_FARM (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:49:43 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 09:41:06 AM by Mining_FARM

I think, if you really are serious here you need to specify electricity costs which are the main concern for every miner and your plans for cooling etc. Just "building a large farm" aint gonna cut it I think.

That's why we post here earlier to get your feedback and answer all your questions.
All depends on how much we will gather.
One rig (6x 1070) should take ~1kw/h so it gives us 0.13 usd/h  3.12$ per day per one rig. So for today mining Zcash we get $18.40 on 24h minus electricity it gives us  $15.03 per mining rig.
That’s for now, we are in the middle of negotiations  with our electricity supplier, but for better pricing we need to know how many rig we will be able to build. The higher power need the better price for kw/h we get  For now it’s 0.13 USD per 1 kw/h

1)   How different is this from existing cloud mining companies like Genesis and Hashflare?

2)   If you guys haven't started this yet, then things would get difficult each passing day. are you all waiting for raise funds first and then buy the equipments?

3)   As you know with each day the difficulty of the coin would increase which in turn means less profit unless we keep upgrading our equipment’s. How you plan to tackle this? As an investor I wouldn't want to keep investing each month without seeing any returns.

T
4)   You should provide more transparent details like what is the total hashpower you have, what you will mine, what's the electricity cost and so on.

5)   What kind of control the investor have on the mining rig? hat is the use/functionality of the web interface that you guys will be providing to customer?

6)   Last but not the least, why should someone invest in this project as compared to the ones already in the market. Afterall, 90% of the could mining are scams. Not saying this is too, but from investors perspective definitely, this raises a concern.

1)
This will be 100 % opened and clear project for our coin holders, with fixed rate of payouts. You will have access to everything you will be willing to know, starting from our renting bills, to current hashrate, malfunction. Please look into our project as a “local Global” mining farm not as a cloud mining. What you are investing is real hardware with real people behind it.

But the most important thing is that coin holders will decide about the future of the project.
For eg. majority of coin holders will vote for paying back 95 % of earnings… we will do it
Or they vote for buying more rigs and want to spent 40% of all earnings for that in 2 months. We will do it. Your own vote will have an impact for all the project

2)

Yes, that’s why we want to go BIG. Once we will know how much money we will gather we will start everything.
For now we are making contacts and negotiate prices for everything but to be 100 % sure, we have to know how much we will be able to spend (To negotiate good prices )

3)
That will be all on coin holders. For now we suggested that 50 % of earnings will go to you as a payout (once every two months) and 45 % will go for hardware upgrade, 5 % to us as a maintenance fee.
But if coin holders will want to do it another way… there will be voting in motion ( see answer for question n* 1)

4)
I believe this question is already answered . Total hash power will be dependable on how much money we will gather.

5)
For security and of course common sense not much of a “control”. Investor will be able to look up current hashrate of all rigs (In general and detailed for every rig), bils for everything (electricity, rentals etc.)  

The main functionality of the web page will be open communication  with us and VOTING, as well as earnings distribution.
We want to be as open and willing get personally for every our investor as it can be.

6)
That’s why we took matter in our hands. Our most important rule is to be clear with you on every matter (that’s not concerning security, hope you understand ) .
We are also miners so we know how this works. As you said 90% scam.. this is correct.
But we have clear and simple rules that we will be applying from the day one. We cannot promise you numerus of bitcoins after that. But what we can promise is that we take no compromise. High quality of service needs more money   That’s why we need your help, to do it 110 % as it should be we need financial support, in return we will cooperate on every level of our project with you. (to our main coin holders we will share our phone numbers and planning to set up weekly online meetings )
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

Can you prove that this ICO will be hold by legit person actually nobody would trust on unknown person because of so many scam projects around us. I have a advice for you please introduce yourself and start this thread with your original account no need to post it with newbie account.
Mining_FARM (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:36:20 AM

Can you prove that this ICO will be hold by legit person actually nobody would trust on unknown person because of so many scam projects around us. I have a advice for you please introduce yourself and start this thread with your original account no need to post it with newbie account.

Of course we will introduce ourselves, please give us some time to do it properly, for now we are working to get ICO start things done 
We are planning the quick video explaining exactly how this works as well as a proper introduction. Don’t worry about that.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

Thank you for your detailed response. Seldom does people reply to the questions in the manner you did. I appreciate you taking time to reply to the questions. Would surely keep a close eye on this project and see how it performs. I do know quite a lot of people who would be interested in such a project and based on how all of this turns out to be, I will be talking to my folks for sure.

All the best!!
Mining_FARM (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:05:56 AM

Thank you for your detailed response. Seldom does people reply to the questions in the manner you did. I appreciate you taking time to reply to the questions. Would surely keep a close eye on this project and see how it performs. I do know quite a lot of people who would be interested in such a project and based on how all of this turns out to be, I will be talking to my folks for sure.

All the best!!

That’s why I'am are here, do not hesitate to ask more ! And of course, if you have any idea to improve our project we are all yours Smiley
L

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:31:22 AM

This reminds me of all the scams and bad businesses mining farms from 2013/2014, labcoin, icedrill, Active Mining, pretty sure there were others I don't remember right now, but they had one thing in common, they all failed or were a scam from the very beginning, which one will this be?
Mining_FARM (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:49:23 AM

This reminds me of all the scams and bad businesses mining farms from 2013/2014, labcoin, icedrill, Active Mining, pretty sure there were others I don't remember right now, but they had one thing in common, they all failed or were a scam from the very beginning, which one will this be?

That's why we are here, long before ICO start. We want to prevent this kind of accusations and be as clear as it can be and be close with our investors from the very beginning.
Please take into consideration that you will be investing in real hardware with real people maintaining it. As stated before we will introduce ourselves before the ICO starts 
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

How will you audit the ICO? It needs to be done properly to support your continued growth and protect investors!
Also, I understand you wish to remain anonymous but it would be nice if you provide some general information about the team such as experience or any useful general background.
thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: