Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ Selling Bitcointalk account - GREEN TRUST ✅  (Read 731 times)
Hienrich (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:58:26 AM

Hi all, I am looking to sell a Bitcointalk account. It is a clean trading account that has no negative feedback. Its rank is "senior member". It has 462 potential making it a potential hero account. The account name does not include any numbers. Its posts are a great quality to join a signature campaign with. It is not SMAS blacklisted. And it has 11 positive trusted feedback. It is a DT3 member. Email for the account can be provided with the correct password. This prevents the “this user has recently changed his/her email recently message from popping up”. Due to the large amount of trust that this account has, name or profile link will not be provided until purchase. Escrow is a must or you pay first. If you choose the “you pay first” option, please be noted that account details will not be provided until at least 1 confirmation has been displayed.

Starting price is 0.09-Bitcoin. Buy it now for 0.13-Bitcoin. Auction ends 48 hours after highest bid. For more information send me a personal message.

*Under unlikely circumstances, prices may be negotiable. 

Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:11:40 AM

Hi all, I am looking to sell a Bitcointalk account. It is a clean trading account that has no negative feedback. Its rank is "senior member". It has 462 potential making it a potential hero account. The account name does not include any numbers. Its posts are a great quality to join a signature campaign with. It is not SMAS blacklisted. And it has 11 positive trusted feedback. It is a DT3 member. Email for the account can be provided with the correct password. This prevents the “this user has recently changed his/her email recently message from popping up”. Due to the large amount of trust that this account has, name or profile link will not be provided until purchase. Escrow is a must or you pay first. If you choose the “you pay first” option, please be noted that account details will not be provided until at least 1 confirmation has been displayed.

Starting price is 0.09-Bitcoin. Buy it now for 0.13-Bitcoin. Auction ends 48 hours after highest bid. For more information send me a personal message.

*Under unlikely circumstances, prices may be negotiable. 

Might I also add that the bidding increments are to be 0.005-Bitcoin. Please be also noted that if you are using escrow you will be paying the escrow's fee.
BCT Account Seller

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

This price is WAY TOOO HIGH. I sell the same accounts for 0.045, so I do not think anyone will buy any time soon. Also, you need to release the account names to the users before purchase as it can easily be a scam. I will buy for 0.04 but not any higher.
BCT Account Seller

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:12:25 AM

That would only be worth that amount if you can provide signed addresses. Can you?
maxwellx

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:53:20 AM

I can offer 0.042. Without a signed address this is a bad trade.

Selling a DT account is Illegal, and should not be done. Expect the account to receive negative trust after a few posts due to the attention it will bring.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

I can offer 0.042. Without a signed address this is a bad trade.

Selling a DT account is Illegal, and should not be done. Expect the account to receive negative trust after a few posts due to the attention it will bring.
Seems pretty ironic that you want to buy the account, but also add that selling DT accounts is illegal. Knowing that after you bought it and made a couple of posts, it would get negged.
BCT Account Seller

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:53:07 AM

I am removing my offer, I do not want to buy the account.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:57:42 AM

This price is WAY TOOO HIGH. I sell the same accounts for 0.045, so I do not think anyone will buy any time soon. Also, you need to release the account names to the users before purchase as it can easily be a scam. I will buy for 0.04 but not any higher.
I agree with BCT Account Seller about the price being too high. 0.09 as a starting price is astronomical. If you could reduce it to around 0.05-BTC, people may actually buy the account. But BCT Account seller, I would like to bring to your attention this post of yours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2107415.msg21061803#msg21061803

You don't provide account names or any major account details prior to a client purchasing an account either. Perhaps you should focus on your own faults before you go into other people's. It is a matter of fact that barely any account sellers, reveal the accounts name prior to purchase. So stop correting Hienrich for not doing so.

But yes, Hienrich, you need to decrease the price if you want anyone to buy it. And selling DT accounts are not the best as if it gets into the wrong hands another "Windpower" may happen.
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

Ok I realise the price of the account is quite high. I am willing to decrease the starting bid of the account by 0.02 Bitcoin. So the starting bid is 0.07BTC.
BCT Account Seller

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:16:51 PM

But BCT Account seller, I would like to bring to your attention this post of yours.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2107415.msg21061803#msg21061803

You don't provide account names or any major account details prior to a client purchasing an account either. Perhaps you should focus on your own faults before you go into other people's.

I am sorry, I don't think I have ever traded with you, neither have you ever contacted me.

How do you know all this information that you are claiming? Unless you have concrete evidence, please do not state these lies about me. No-one said that I will not be willing to show account names before purchase, I will only do so if the customer asks. Heinrich has stated that he will only do that AFTER the transaction has been sent.
Hienrich (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:33:16 AM

Account sold for 0.07BTC. I am locking this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: