Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign Manager  (Read 415 times)
BitProNews (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

Hello CryptoWorld,
I see a lot of bounty campaigns managed by trusted high-rank members. But who can really define his ability to manage a campaign? And what profile should he have?
Please share your knowledge about how to manage a campaign and how to define a manager. Is there any tools required for this task and where to find it? And should he be able to design BBC for signatures?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:37:40 AM

No,BBC are separate designers hired for onetime design by bounty providers.Campaign managers are solely hired to maintain bounty thread and put eligible applicants into spreadsheet.
You can see example of work by some campaign managers like Yahoo,Edwardard to make sure they update their threads periodically.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:39:52 AM

Hello CryptoWorld,
I see a lot of bounty campaigns managed by trusted high-rank members. But who can really define his ability to manage a campaign? And what profile should he have?
Please share your knowledge about how to manage a campaign and how to define a manager. Is there any tools required for this task and where to find it? And should he be able to design BBC for signatures?

Thank you

There's a reason why they are trusted highly and why they are there on the first place. It depends on which people can trust you without even seeing your face and give you bitcoins to escrow for them. It's probably their experience which defines them, if they have a lot already, then you can trust them fully.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:48:20 AM

Hello CryptoWorld,

Thank you

BB signature making is different to the task of campaign managers job since the main duty of the campaign managers is to handle the campaign fluently, You can hire so many designers anyway but you can't hire some good managers on the spot that can excellently do the job and it requires no rank since the work experience can speak unto it.

BitProNews (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:57:50 AM

Hello CryptoWorld,

Thank you

BB signature making is different to the task of campaign managers job since the main duty of the campaign managers is to handle the campaign fluently, You can hire so many designers anyway but you can't hire some good managers on the spot that can excellently do the job and it requires no rank since the work experience can speak unto it.

Ok i need some advices here to start building a profile for a campaign manager. I want also to know about their tools that i can't imagine a manager counts every like and every retweet for every subscriber in his campaign (tasks are not that easy). I still think the rank in this forum is a main part in every manager profile.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:06:13 AM

Hello CryptoWorld,

Thank you

Ok i need some advices here to start building a profile for a campaign manager. I want also to know about their tools that i can't imagine a manager counts every like and every retweet for every subscriber in his campaign (tasks are not that easy). I still think the rank in this forum is a main part in every manager profile.

Campaign managers verify the post count of there participants manually since they want to see if the post of one of them are valid and not spam. And you should try to learn it first to build your first career on campaign managing and the ideal thing you should do for now is to watch closely the daily choirs of some campaign managers here, so that you can get an awesome idea on how they manage there campaigns to make it run smoothly.

BitProNews (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:10:34 AM

No,BBC are separate designers hired for onetime design by bounty providers.Campaign managers are solely hired to maintain bounty thread and put eligible applicants into spreadsheet.
You can see example of work by some campaign managers like Yahoo,Edwardard to make sure they update their threads periodically.

Already saw a lot of bounty campaigns and managers profiles. I can clearly see the nice job made by unknown persons. I just think how could anybody get involved. Intellectual skills are eligible to maintain a start-up by rewarding community.  
BitProNews (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Campaign managers verify the post count of there participants manually since they want to see if the post of one of them are valid and not spam. And you should try to learn it first to build your first career on campaign managing and the ideal thing you should do for now is to watch closely the daily choirs of some campaign managers here, so that you can get an awesome idea on how they manage there campaigns to make it run smoothly.

Theoricly, this is easy simple to follow managers in order to learn from them or try to run some tasks. But, how to start?
When i posted this topic about one year ago, i received at that time a personal message from a bounty manager asking to hire managers to help him manage three campaigns. I didn't beleive the offer as the member has no trust history yet and not known enough. By time, he is now a great manager bossing several campaigns at one tme and has a lot of parteners. I remember to add this note in this topic after i see new campaigns managed by him. It was the great opportunity that i had to follow instead of asking users here about how to manage a profile for bounty campaigns  Embarrassed  Undecided
Anthrlive

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

If you are a bounty hunter who is looking for decent campaigns to take part in, i would advise to choose several trustworthy ICO websites and analyze the overviews. I don't think that a bounty manager is a vitally important factor in this kind of situation
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Hello CryptoWorld,

Thank you

Important points:
- The reputation of a manager in a crypto community ( opinions of people on forum, in comments, posts about this manager, only this creates an objective view of manager, including the opinion of bounty members who participated in his bounty campaigns.)
- Number of managed bounty campaigns. (1-2 - few. It is desirable if more than a dozen.)
- Around a good manager is always formed his community of followers (members of bounty campaigns)
- It is desirable if  bounty manager was once a member of bounty campaigns (this is an additional experience. allowing a better understanding of bounty campaign.that will allow manager to increase his efficiency.)

Most bounty managers want only one thing-money from the customer.  I know only one Manager who is interested in promoting the project. Does everything possible to achieve the best results. This is facilitated by the strong human qualities and qualities of manager. It's rare in humans.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bluecrab

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:07:08 PM

Hello CryptoWorld,

Thank you

Important points:
- The reputation of a manager in a crypto community ( opinions of people on forum, in comments, posts about this manager, only this creates an objective view of manager, including the opinion of bounty members who participated in his bounty campaigns.)
- Number of managed bounty campaigns. (1-2 - few. It is desirable if more than a dozen.)
- Around a good manager is always formed his community of followers (members of bounty campaigns)
- It is desirable if  bounty manager was once a member of bounty campaigns (this is an additional experience. allowing a better understanding of bounty campaign.that will allow manager to increase his efficiency.)

Most bounty managers want only one thing-money from the customer.  I know only one Manager who is interested in promoting the project. Does everything possible to achieve the best results. This is facilitated by the strong human qualities and qualities of manager. It's rare in humans.

How do I get in touch with him, want to join his team and learn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: