Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to convert crypto to Cash?  (Read 1799 times)
neowne

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:37:23 AM

I am just beginning to trade and have gathered not so may coins, may I ask how I can convert my crypto coins to Cash?

you will need to find an exchange, i use kraken for this. just takes a few days to get it:
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:38:48 AM

I am just beginning to trade and have gathered not so may coins, may I ask how I can convert my crypto coins to Cash?

There are many ways and it depends on you which is the most proper for you.

For example:
- Exchanges: you can do everything on their site, deposit cryptocoins and then convert to fiat money. Then withdraw into your bank account. The problem is that you need to verify your account sending personal identity documents to them.
- Localbitcoins: you can exchange cryptcoins to fiat money, arranging a trade with users on that site.
- This forum: you can exchange cryptcoins to fiat money, arranging a trade with users on this forum. This is the subforum to do it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
- In some countries there are Bitcoin ATMs, although I never used them and don't know how they do to spit fiat money...

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

I am glad you have earned money from BTC trade results. it is very proud because not everyone can trade.
To earn money from your trade you need to redeem your BTC to Fiat.
Every country has an official exchange. Please search for a trusted exchanger then redeem your btc and send it to the Bank.
You can trade quickly and enjoy the results.
Congratulations
Yes every country has an official exchange that can help the bitcoin users to cashout their income. But in every country their is a rules in using bitcoin in order to protect their citizen and help them to avoid the illegal activities. Just follow the rules in your country and you will be happy for cashing out your income from bitcoin.
Luckily in our country,and some Asian country it's quite easy to cash out btc. There are apps that are connected into banks and payment center. Convenient store for buying btc. Many options to cashout if in cardless or into bank accounts. Im excited on what btc can offer more in the future.
Yes bitcoins have made it easier. The exchangers are developing something good for better conversion of BTC into cash. Yes in some Asian countries people use apps. It is quite simple like any other c=payment method suing in the world for conversion. Banks and payment methods have just made the tensions fly away of getting the cash.
I think in all countries we have this facility that means we can sell our bitcoins through exchange apps. It is easy to sell your bitcoins you can watch the price updates whenever you will feel the price is good to sell you can directly sell it in just a few seconds. And the amount will deposit to your bank account. All most all exchanging sites have their private apps.
I often use Vouchers, this is more practical and easy.
I sold it to a friend who subscribed to receive a BTC voucher.
In a very short time BTC's sales proceeds are in the form of currency and can be transferred to the Bank.
It's easy and very simple, I'm very helpful.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:06:08 PM

Best way to convert your coins to fiat/cash is to use localbitcoins. You can use coinbase too but i don't prefer coinbase.
You can also try other third part services where they offer plastic debit cards, which can be used on any ATM to cashout worldwide.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:05:55 PM

wait 1 week and btc-e comeback. U can deposit bitcoin then sell and withdraw with bank transfer
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:14:25 PM

The most convenient way to cash out is probably registering an account on Coinbase and request a transfer to your bank account. But nowadays you can also use a debit card.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:54:25 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 12:27:10 AM by knightmairesaint

You will need to find first an exchanger for a particular coin or for the coin that you want to trade. Sometimes online wallets can be used as an exchanger just like the waves wallet. After exchanging it then you will have to withdraw it from the exchanger and then send it to the wallet with bitcoin address. The bitcoin wallet that you are going to use must have a bitcoin and your local currency conveter. After converting it to your local currency you may now find a way that is convenient for you to withdraw your money from the online wallet.

Beware of high transaction fees, you might be shocked how high it is.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:40:40 PM

Best way to convert your coins to fiat/cash is to use localbitcoins. You can use coinbase too but i don't prefer coinbase.
You can also try other third part services where they offer plastic debit cards, which can be used on any ATM to cashout worldwide.

Hurray, I do prefer this exchange and I am using same wallet you use for my transactions but apart from that I have electrum wallet also to use. When we need to exchange the bitcoin to fiat, I really feel lbc is best place to do that in any country, but I noticed deposit fees includes with the sending fee from the wallet ulyou use is problem every btc users. If deposit fees reverts back from lbc then they besty for every one.
Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:00:54 AM

You must have account exchanger cryptocurrency , in There you can make order sell for you crypto.
You can convert or pair you crypto for another crypto or for FIAT.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:06:21 AM

It's easy to make it by any exchange sites first you must sell your crypto currencies to BTC then send it to your local BTC address (e.g Coins.ph) that's in the Philippines, then when you send it just convert it to money then go to the place that they said you to go and get your money.
Oh BTW welcome to trading. Grin
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:39:20 AM

You must have account exchanger cryptocurrency , in There you can make order sell for you crypto.
You can convert or pair you crypto for another crypto or for FIAT.

It's not a difficult task to do if you wanted your crypto assets to become cash, you should follow those steps as mentioned here the exchange site which where the cypto coins was deposited and trading mode is actively selling and buying. You can trade the coins that you have hold and sell at a good price, so you can have you bitcoin balances now. Fiat conversion is convenient if ever you use your wallet like coins.ph is very easy steps to do because the site itself has the options to sell btc directly for fiat; there's two mode wallet balances which is fiat and btc wallet storage for your value being stored. You can directly send for cash out any money transfer at the local places managing money transfers.
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:04:31 AM

If you are in the United States, Coinbase makes it easy to withdraw by direct deposit to your bank account (after you have traded your BTC for Dollars).

If you are in the European Union, use Kraken and sell your BTC for Euros. You can then withdraw the euros to your bank account using SEPA.

Coinbase will also do SEPA transfers in Euros although it can take up to two days to clear in your bank account.  Also Kraken and consider looking at getting a TenX card to use in ATMs.  (https://www.tenx.tech/)

One suggestion, although it might be a long shot.  If you didn't want to use the exchanges, or were worried about anonymity, etc., then possibly try your local internet cafes.  I know some here sell bitcoin (at a premium) so perhaps some would also do the reverse.  I wouldn't do it in large amounts and expect them to take a generous slice.  Obviously that would also depend on where you lived.

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

here in philippines we have wallet that we use to exchange bitcoin to cash called coins.ph wallet,try to search in your country also if you have a wallet that you can cash out yours but im not sure about that because some of the country didnt recognized bitcoin

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

you will need to find an exchange, i use kraken for this. just takes a few days to get it:
Converting of Crypto to Cash won’t be much difficult in the present day when we see a number of investor doing their investment and trading in Digital Currency especially Bitcoin. There are many other different forums and websites which will help you out. You just need to spare a little time to check out this thing.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:18:59 AM

As an option to use a telegram or a service localbitcoins, first you need to determine in what currency there is a desire to receive funds. Also, many exchanges offer exchange and direct transfer of funds, not always the truth is the classic banking transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: