Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to convert crypto to Cash?  (Read 1799 times)
bcnaranjo (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:40:49 AM

I am just beginning to trade and have gathered not so may coins, may I ask how I can convert my crypto coins to Cash?
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:54:50 AM

Welcome to trading. To convert your crypto to cash, you have to first convert to BTC.
Depending on your country, you can use Coinbase or Local Bitcoin to convert BTC to cash (fiat). You are able to convert LTC and ETH in coinbase too.
ted_butterin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:17:15 AM

buy tenx card from tenx.tech, withdraw cash after you get the card. 0 tax from the government i think.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:31:04 AM

Converting crypto to cash is simply a hard task long back, now things have changed a lot with the existence of more trading websites and exchanges that render the service with small commission. Other than this it's good to find traders through the forum and make the transaction based on the trust.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:33:50 AM

You have to convert it to btc in order for you to convert it to cash or your own currency. It really depends on which country you are from too because you can also convert some cryptocoins directly to cash for cryptocoins like LTC, but only a limited list of coins are able to convert to fiat though.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

Welcome to trading. To convert your crypto to cash, you have to first convert to BTC.
Depending on your country, you can use Coinbase or Local Bitcoin to convert BTC to cash (fiat). You are able to convert LTC and ETH in coinbase too.

With coinbse, I tried to get verified but it fails. I cannot choose my country. Not to mention coinbase had many troubles lately with transactions. I use CEX.io now, everything is super fast.
jorrit

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

Kraken.com converts most of the coins they list to fiat, but their listing is smaller than most exchanges.
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:11:55 PM

Use exchanges that can convert cryptos into fiat. Kraken, GDAX and Coinbase are 3 pretty big exchanges that can do that for you.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

I am just beginning to trade and have gathered not so may coins, may I ask how I can convert my crypto coins to Cash?
If you want to withdraw your coins then you have to complete AML/KYC and then you can sell your coins on the exchange for fiat and withdraw in your bank account directly.
Or if you aren't comfortable in giving your personal information online then you can also try local bitcoins where you can sell bitcoins in person also for cash.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

Its simple, if you do have some coins and you can see that it can be traded to bitcoin then the best thing to do is search for an exchange site which you would need to transfer those coins in there and convert it to bitcoin directly and made a withdrawal request if the site do offer directly bank transfers then much better but better to choose up on the pay out options that would really be comfortable to you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:38:09 PM

Welcome to the World of bitcoins

If you want to Convert Crypto coin into Cash the you must Exchange all your coins in bitcoins
First of all search for your country here https://localbitcoins.com/ , IF found go ahead and Sell bitcoins for Bank transfer
I am using this method to convert Btc in Local money, i am not promoting this site its just my review about this website
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:49:13 PM

Before I told you the most effecient way of converting your crypto coins into cash please tell me what country where you in because it is a big factor before I can say the most  convenient way to convert your crypto currencies.

Because in converting crypto coins into Fiat it always different when it comes to transaction fees and spread of the buy and sell through your Fiat currency so it is advisable to use your local way in getting bitcoin so you may have lesser problems.
drsmoketto

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

buy tenx card from tenx.tech, withdraw cash after you get the card. 0 tax from the government i think.

ignore this advice... tax applies always.
bitcoindev2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

i think you should convert to btc first .

erep

Activity: 2296
Merit: 594

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

I think you haven't come across any exchanges otherwise you would have known how to cash your cryptos.
The suggestion for the best exchange can be given after knowing your country because local exchanges are better than others. You can also find your countrymen here but trade with caution.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:44:53 PM

This is one of the simplest thing over here but in your own case, a simple Google of bitcoin exchanger in your country of residence will solve the whole issue but you equally need to be careful not to learn from your own experience rather than other people experience and the reason is because a lot of people are around the web looking for who to rob of his coins. Don't get to greedy and anxious as a newbie.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:22:32 PM

i think you should convert to btc first .

Yeah that's correct. There are very less exchange that allow you to sell altcoins directly for fiat money. It is always advisable to sell altcoins for btc first and then you will be open to many options to sell btc for cash such as global exchange like Coinbase, local exchange providing dedicated withdrawal to your country's cash. Also btc can easily be traded to individuals who are willing to receive btc for cash.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:52:07 AM

There are many websites which offers you to with draw your bitcoin and transfer money to your bank account. In every country there are different websites for deposition of bitcoin, they cut little amount of fees but they will convert bitcoin into cash according to the current price value, so just search in the forum, I use urdubit for withdraw my bitcoin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:02:59 AM

use a website such as coinmarketcap.com and look at the markets that each altcoin has. if they had a altcoin versus fiat market then check out if the exchange that is offering it is trusted or not. if it was trustworthy then sign up there and easily trade with fiat and cash out.

if you coulnd't find a altcoin versus fiat market then find the next best thing: a altcoin versus bitcoin market. again check to see if the exchange is trusted and then sign up and sell for bitcoin and either keep bitcoin or sell bitcoin for fiat. there are a lot of ways to do that.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

If you have started to earn coins from the trading then you must have bought coins from somewhere to start initial investment. Well, there is only one way to do that and which is through wallet. This is the main centre where you can buy or sell your coins. Just the same way you got your coins, you have to sell them by clicking sell but in the wallet which will also show you equivalent currency while converting.

If you are winning some profits from the exchanger sites from altcoins then just start converting them into bitcoin. Once order is processed you can start sending the bitcoin to your preferred wallet. Once you receive you can follow the above steps to sell. That's really simple and you will learn more in the future.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: