Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin accepted as a type of installment  (Read 1027 times)
kirito1614 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

Would be Bitcoin still be high in demand if its introduced and accepted by the market worldwide ? or the Bitcoin sales will increase ?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:52:49 AM

of course the more interest and sales will increase
for example in my country there are some small businesses that if they use bitcoin will certainly facilitate the sale of their products, because it is not limited by a very complicated banking system. On the other hand, this condition can give the advantage that bitcoin has been accepted in marketing globally

PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:49:45 AM

surely it will increase more and more.the popularity of bitcoin increasing day by day.so the demand and price also increasing contentiously.Now i can also buy my online product with bitcoin easterly just about place order and paid them and wait for your product.I hope bitcoin will be accepted all over the world one day.But this time Bitcoin price will be so high.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

Would be Bitcoin still be high in demand if its introduced and accepted by the market worldwide ? or the Bitcoin sales will increase ?
Adoption is on the move and shouldnt really be worried on this kind of stuff since bitcoin would really gain popularity bigger and bigger as the years goes by on its existence and for sure the demand will really increase which would really make the prices rose up on upcoming years to come on bitcoin. Yes we can really make it as investment which we can really purchase on installment type.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:58:22 AM

surely it will increase more and more.the popularity of bitcoin increasing day by day.so the demand and price also increasing contentiously.Now i can also buy my online product with bitcoin easterly just about place order and paid them and wait for your product.I hope bitcoin will be accepted all over the world one day.But this time Bitcoin price will be so high.
I would love to agree with you, but I don't see this confirmation. Very little opportunity to buy goods online with bitcoins. Now you know about bitcoin about 1% ldua. If every 8 years will be added 1% we will never live to see the time when we can spend our bitcoins, even in online stores.
kirito1614 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:55:22 AM

for example in my country there are some small businesses that if they use bitcoin will certainly facilitate the sale of their products, because it is not limited by a very complicated banking system. On the other hand, this condition can give the advantage that bitcoin has been accepted in marketing globally
Thank you ! now I got the idea of banking system complicate businesses while investing in Bitcoin and the increase of value of bitcoin in the market helps small businesses more than complicate it.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

Rather, I think it would increase the demand for Bitcoin. If it were to be introduced and accepted by the market worldwide, it would attract more users for bitcoin and it will increase its popularity. More and more people will start using bitcoin and there will be an increased demand for it because more would want to buy it. Having Bitcoins will increase the options of payment system for the consumers. I think it would be a win-win situation for both the seller and the buyers.

On the other hand, I think that we are still far from introducing Bitcoin to the market. As of now, only very few merchants accept it.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:25:50 PM

Rather, I think it would increase the demand for Bitcoin. If it were to be introduced and accepted by the market worldwide, it would attract more users for bitcoin and it will increase its popularity. More and more people will start using bitcoin and there will be an increased demand for it because more would want to buy it. Having Bitcoins will increase the options of payment system for the consumers. I think it would be a win-win situation for both the seller and the buyers.

On the other hand, I think that we are still far from introducing Bitcoin to the market. As of now, only very few merchants accept it.

Agreed with you, It will really help the bitcoins to grow if the markets starts accepting them. It will take few more years for the people to get familiar with the bitcoins, once there are enough users then retailers will also start accepting the bitcoins.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

Agreed with you, It will really help the bitcoins to grow if the markets starts accepting them. It will take few more years for the people to get familiar with the bitcoins, once there are enough users then retailers will also start accepting the bitcoins.
It will not change the situation. Why do people buy bitcoins to pay for goods or utilities? To popularize bitcoin should be the possibility of earning bitcoins. When many people are the coins you will need to spend so suggestions where to spend it. The market needed.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:14:56 PM

Definitely. Because the higher the demand, the higher the price. And for that a lot of people may catch their interest because this means huge profits. But sad to say some countries banned bitcoin because of it's disadvantage and might be a threat to their banking systems. But im happy how far bitcoin have been through. Despite of bad remarks on other countries. Still manage to be on top. And now Bitcoin is very popular now. Actually some countries now are now studying about legalization of bitcoin on countries which state that bitcoin is prohibited. The reason i still believe that global adoption is possible. If global adoption of bitcoin happens. Bitcoin price will be atleast at $20,000 because of it's circulating supply
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

Bitcoin's price is always dependent on how the users use their bitcoins especially the the one's with the most bitcoins. The more the user, the higher the price will be. I think the term "Bitcoins Sales" is not the right word but I think many more will buy if the knew it is widely accepted in the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

Happy with this news, I think this is because of the increasingly expensive bitcoin price so it can be accepted for installment payments. I hope this is immediately applied in many merchants.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:41:47 PM

Thank you ! now I got the idea of banking system complicate businesses while investing in Bitcoin and the increase of value of bitcoin in the market helps small businesses more than complicate it.
Yes, Banks were not created for our ease; rather they are the decent and legal ways of controlling our capital. I have never come across any single case where banks really helped their customers, rather they are always observed involved in ruining the businesses of the innocent customers whereas bitcoins do opposite. That’s why banks do hate bitcoins.
kirito1614 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:00:45 AM

It will not change the situation. Why do people buy bitcoins to pay for goods or utilities? To popularize bitcoin should be the possibility of earning bitcoins. When many people are the coins you will need to spend so suggestions where to spend it. The market needed.
It is quite true but its quite safe to bring Bitcoin, because some airport wont let you bring lot of money when you visit it there's a maximum money you can handle unlike having Bitcoin its not that questionable.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:30:30 AM

Definitely, this is one factor why bitcoin is so popular now as many businesses or billionaires is now eyeing and even implementing the used of bitcoin as a payment for services and goods. It also part of marketing strategies and advertising for more customers will patronized their products. The more the demand more businesses will be opened and more competitors means less fees and good service.

HODL
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:49:24 AM

Bitcoin is already in demand when it's not even invested by 20% of whole population. It has not reached to every corner if the world and though it has reached to some parts of the world but there is no provision of investing into it or people are not ready for it. Why this one is important to know here? Because though bitcoin is not reached to whole world then also its market capitalism is very much high. The off the chart value is just because of few of the world population and of course once whole world market gets its attention it will rise even higher in the value. I can imagine it going all above 10K real soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

Sure it will increase the market capitalisation and will bring revolution in the bitcoin industry. More market instalments means more traded volume and hence the price would increase by many folds. Due to to limited supply I believe people will just drop big cash for getting one bitcoin. This is more or less profitable for us only. Just take the example of current situation where bitcoin has rose to very high this month and this is all because new developments and attention of people in the bitcoin. Hopefully we see bright bitcoin future with more market diversions.

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:08:26 PM

Sure it will increase the market capitalisation and will bring revolution in the bitcoin industry. More market instalments means more traded volume and hence the price would increase by many folds. Due to to limited supply I believe people will just drop big cash for getting one bitcoin. This is more or less profitable for us only. Just take the example of current situation where bitcoin has rose to very high this month and this is all because new developments and attention of people in the bitcoin. Hopefully we see bright bitcoin future with more market diversions.
We are definitely going to enjoy big profits when the prices will increase further and more and more people start investing into bitcoins. It is damn vivid that limited supply is going to make bitcoins more expensive in the coming days when more and more people will be after bitcoins due to their high prices.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:28:30 AM

Definitely,  Bitcoin demand and sales would exponentially increases  when the world market are well aware for its existence, security and anonymity.

Even just this year, Bitcoin are very noticeable world wide and continues gaining more supports. 

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:56:27 AM

This is the only nightmare for all vendors accepting bitcoin and allowing installments some people over the time can complain that your money has already paid as bitcoin price increased then why should we pay the remaining installment they might not be wrong in all cases but it can cause more problems for the vendors than for buyers
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: