Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUN] World's first bitcoin 2 cat exchange  (Read 490 times)
vroom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1681

a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:25:09 AM

Bitcoin and cats, have you ever dreamed about combining these two worlds?
Today, I'm proudly present to you, world's first bitcoin 2 cat exchange: http://bit2cat.eu

No cats were harmed during the development of this service! Enjoy!

a Cray is the only computer that can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vroom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:24:23 PM

UPDATE:
new page layout, but I still suck at css
added ether 2 cat support

saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

HOWTO

1.) choose cryptocoin
2.) allow browser popup
3.) copy the destination address
4.) transfer any amount to address
5.) wait for confirmations
6.) reload page
7.) download cat
8.) goto 1

Can you explain in details what we stand to gain financially after buying the cat ?
vroom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:30:04 PM

HOWTO

1.) choose cryptocoin
2.) allow browser popup
3.) copy the destination address
4.) transfer any amount to address
5.) wait for confirmations
6.) reload page
7.) download cat
8.) goto 1

Can you explain in details what we stand to gain financially after buying the cat ?

Hello sagwe,

thanks for your interest in bit2cat.

To be honest, you can't expect a high financial gain although the risks are high. The cats could destroy your house, some of them are even unclean. Follow-up costs are also to be expected.

But they are incredibly sweet and give a lot of joy. With your "purchase" you also support the cats on their way to world domination.

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:08:33 PM

Bitcoin and cats, have you ever dreamed about combining these two worlds?
Today, I'm proudly present to you, world's first bitcoin 2 cat exchange: http://bit2cat.eu

No cats were harmed during the development of this service! Enjoy!

Cannot figure out it is just a joke or is he serious! What the website says is not of any exchange but rather soliciting donations for supposedly catnip stock for cat or cats. We don't know they exist in real or in what numbers.

If you are really working for cats and is looking for donations, do post details about yourself, the organisation and it's physical location, associated persons with you, recognitions to accept charity, the number and state of cats you are taking care of and every detail which can be verified. Without these you may be treated as a spammer and the default trust members may paint your trust red.

No cats were harmed because probably there wasn't any Grin All we could see in your site was a animated gif freely available over the net Roll Eyes
vroom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:15:48 PM

Thank you for your interest in our exceptional service. I will try to answer all your questions and help you get rid of your doubts.

Cannot figure out it is just a joke or is he serious!
Of course bit2cat is a serious business. our founders, members, customers, partners and family members can't lie.

What the website says is not of any exchange
We are an exchange! We change cryptocoins (currently we support bitcoin and ether) and cats. A cat for every transaction.

but rather soliciting donations for supposedly catnip stock for cat or cats. We don't know they exist in real or in what numbers.
Yeah, that's the way we collect money for catnip. At the moment we can only show the balance of our cryptocoins on our homepage. Our technicians are working on an SAP integration of our catnip warehouse.

If you are really working for cats and is looking for donations, do post details about yourself, the organisation and it's physical location, associated persons with you, recognitions to accept charity, the number and state of cats you are taking care of and every detail which can be verified. Without these you may be treated as a spammer and the default trust members may paint your trust red.
Wow, I'm not sure I can answer all this. At the moment we have 2 cats. We are located in austria. I can post photos of my cats with geotag and current daily newspaper to confirm my identity.

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:59:07 PM

I am not sure about this, as you said this is serious business let me ask some questions;
- do you sell cat for bitcoin/ethereum?
- or you just want donations?

We are an exchange! We change cryptocoins (currently we support bitcoin and ether) and cats. A cat for every transaction.

- but you said only have 2 cats and located in Austria, how about the purchase and shipment across the continent?
- 7.) download cat, what this is mean? Download cat?  Huh
vroom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:34:41 AM

I am not sure about this, as you said this is serious business let me ask some questions;
- do you sell cat for bitcoin/ethereum?
- or you just want donations?

- but you said only have 2 cats and located in Austria, how about the purchase and shipment across the continent?
- 7.) download cat, what this is mean? Download cat?  Huh

You can only buy digital cats aka cat images.  There is no shipment required, you can just download them from our site.
The donations are for our 2 real cats, but they don't like to be sold and shipped.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:23:13 AM

LOL, this is funny. You want donations for your pets. You want to make your cats catnip millionares!! Man, LMAO.

vroom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:15:51 AM

LOL, this is funny. You want donations for your pets. You want to make your cats catnip millionares!! Man, LMAO.

I am glad that you like our service. Please recommend us to others.

vroom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

Good news everybody, we are continuously improving our services. Today we have completed our segwit implementation. This means that our service can now be used even more cheaply.

Thanks for your attention.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: