Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another Poloniex Withdrawal / Deposit thread  (Read 208 times)
audible83 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

So both depositing Pascal and withdrawal of Eth is delayed on my account.

Support is not answering my ticket >72 hours, and looking from other threads I cant expect them to do so in another 3-4 weeks.

Does anyone have a hotline to Poloniex people? Somewhere I can complain directly outside their https://poloniex.freshdesk.com support which clearly doesnt work.

The TX hash is not valid after 98 hours  ( 4 days ) on the eth transfer and 122 hours ( 5 days ) on the pasc transfer.

The addresses are perfectly valid and used several times before. 

This is a recurring problem for Poloniex and its just sementing my move away from them as I cannot be sure to get help in time nor sure to get my money in time.
Its just too unreliable.
And from the service we get back its simply too expensive.

Stay away until they sharpen up or just stay away so we get this big, unreliable, non serious player off the playingfield.

hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Support is not answering my ticket >72 hours, and looking from other threads I cant expect them to do so in another 3-4 weeks.

Does anyone have a hotline to Poloniex people? Somewhere I can complain directly outside their https://poloniex.freshdesk.com support which clearly doesnt work.

The TX hash is not valid after 98 hours  ( 4 days ) on the eth transfer and 122 hours ( 5 days ) on the pasc transfer.

This is a recurring problem for Poloniex and its just sementing my move away from them as I cannot be sure to get help in time nor sure to get my money in time.
Its just too unreliable.

Stay away until they sharpen up or just stay away so we get this big, unreliable, non serious player off the playingfield.

Jesus, this sounds really really disgusting. Can you please show us the transaction IDs for these transactions on their respective blockchains so that we can see whether or not anything is wrong with the transaction(i think that there is a minimal probability of that, though).

Poloniex has been having these sort of problems for ages now, and deposits and withdrawals are held up every single day. They tell you to contact support but after they removed trollbox there was really no way of doing that. You'd be lucky to even get a guy assigned to your case.

I don't know what you can do other than just keep messaging them about the issue. You may be able to launch legal action against them but probably not worthwhile for trivial amounts like this.

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:19:15 AM

Its just too unreliable.

Not surprising really. By using poloniex right now you are essentially agree to take on a risk that every single transaction of yours, whether depositing, withdrawing or even trading  could be delayed, without reason by their administration.

I would suspect that you have done something to perhaps trigger their security system, for instance logging in with a different IP or different computer. Anything that you've done differently? Sometimes it's because of this, other times it seems like the user has done everything as normal. It's really not clear what causes these things.

But poloniex support is just absolutely cancer. No doubt about it, it seems like none of their trollbox moderators have been trained into support crew yet, even though that's what they promised and it's been a few months  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: